Thread: Healer for M+

Healer for M+

Hello. I've played Holy Priest since the release of BfA, mostly in M+ as it's the only thing I've cared for in the past two expansions but now I'm going back to Shadow. Healing is something I've fallen in love with so I want to have a character specifically for that. However, I unsubbed quite some time ago but I'm coming back. Which class do I pick? I will never dual-spec on that character. I also have no interest in playing Resto Druid or a Monk (I play BrM only), the game play and the style simply does not appeal to me.

Thank you.

I like your choice of playing only a single spec at a time. So much less clusterfuck with reforging azerites back and forth.
    If you don't want to play Priest, Druid or Monk, it only leaves Paladin and Shaman. Not a lot of choice, is there? Paladin has always been more viable for M+ than shaman, so it's a safer choice. But holy paladin can be hit or miss in terms of whether you love of hate the gameplay. So may be you should play both (on PTR, or class trials, or whatnot) and choose your own preference.

Expect this thread to get locked because nobody can tell you what you would enjoy playing and these threads are pretty much never productive.

resto druid, i dont really care you dont want to play it

want to heal? resto druid.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

What a pointless thread. Nobody can tell you what you want to play, and if you already exclude 3 from 5 possible classes what exactly is that thread for?
    Shaman sucks for m+, Paladin is pretty fine as are all the other healers. If you like either of them, how should we know?

Resto is S tier. Monk is A tier. My vote is druid.

Quote Originally Posted by wink- View Post
    Resto is S tier. Monk is A tier. My vote is druid.
    Druid is S tier.
    Monk, Paladin and Priest are all A tier (priest is lagging behind, but just a bit).
    Only Shaman is stuck in B tier.

Any class is fine unless you want to pug high keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have mentioned, we don't allow "choose my class for me" threads as we'd be inundated with them. There's lots of useful data on logging sites, wowprogress, raider.io, etc if you are curious about investigating class performance in that context.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |