Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Is the bent dick gear just more RNG stats?

Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Why does this feel so much like an Argus patch, but we know there's supposed to be an 8.3...?

Seems a bit unusual that there's Azerite slots among the Benthic gear. I wonder if they will have decent traits or not, since they're not random.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Benthic gear not having RNG is such a lie, when you still buy Tokens from the vendor which turn into items with unknown stats at the moment of purchase.

Why can't they just add gear as visible items to the vendor when there is still the option to filter items for your spec only? They did it in TBC already. Is it some kind of database thing, which saves someone 1 hour of development time from copy-pasting items to the vendors spreadsheet?
    "Benthic gear have predetermined stats, meaning there is no RNG to which stats you will get on each slot."

Reading is hard...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Mechagnome
    This is not the same game i signed up for 12-14 years ago.

No trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    You are right. It is better now!
    Last edited by suppatank; 2019-05-09 at 06:07 PM.

if i was keydar, i'd be contacting a GM and find out why i lost 100 levels just by logging in

I agree its alot better now.

Is it 12 or 14?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    It's pretty accurate. I'll never play BFA again. I will play classic,though, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Yeah no we won't the point of a MMOrpg is to be endless in content and doing old content forever and nothing new being added is not that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    It's pretty accurate. I'll never play BFA again. I will play classic,though, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    as for me, I won't even touch classic and will continue to play BfA, and I'm sure I won't be the only one either.
    I played classic when it was live, I don't feel the need to go back to the start, and ugly models/textures, thx but no thanks. I'll leave it to you nostalgic pink glasses guys

Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    if i was keydar, i'd be contacting a GM and find out why i lost 100 levels just by logging in
    They'll prob tell him that's what usually happens when you create a new allied race toon.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the Frost resist stuff, that'll come in handy for Jaina rekills next patch!

Gotta keeping farming / selling those mounts.

Alright... I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight resub just to level up my alts.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    "Benthic gear have predetermined stats, meaning there is no RNG to which stats you will get on each slot."

Reading is hard...
    Yeah, but do you get a preview of the item you are buying (for example a tooltip telling that the item will have Haste & Mastery)? If not it's the same as it has always been with this kind of Token gear, RNG decides which combination of stats the item will have.

Some people have been saying the patch would come out end of may. I always thought that was crazy and way to soon, but with raid testing now, could it be a possibility ? also, 77 days from the last patch (12/13 march) is May 28/29th. And that happens to be on a tuesday/wednesday aswell

how likely you think this is ?

So is Benthic its own set or is it rng on appearance like Argus gear?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Some people have been saying the patch would come out end of may. I always thought that was crazy and way to soon, but with raid testing now, could it be a possibility ? also, 77 days from the last patch (12/13 march) is May 28/29th. And that happens to be on a tuesday/wednesday aswell

how likely you think this is ?
    Well they seem to be more following a 90 day patch cycle this time. Each patch has been the closest tuesday to 90 days from the previous. (with launch to 8.1 being 4 months but that makes sense for a launch)

Game launched on 8/14, 8.1 was 12/11, 8.1.5 was march 12. If they continue following that pattern 8.2 will be ~June 11th and 8.2.5 in mid-september.

I'm seen some speculation on classic in mid july so that would actually work out best for blizzard to launch that between 8.2 and 8.2.5 anyway
    Last edited by SniperCT; 2019-05-10 at 02:20 AM.

I know it's just me, but the word "benthic" feels wrong in the context of a fantasy game. It's a modern scientific term. I know they're probably limited in words to describe "Unda Da Sea" gear, but it just feels too modern a word. But then it's a game with a selfie camera, set in a medieval world setting, so what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Sesethi View Post
    Whaaaah, Blizz sucks! They removed all those cool features from the previous expansions, the game now is hollow and shallow! WoW is dead!

Whaaaah, Blizz sucks! They keep recicling old stuff! Why do I even pay for a game with no creativity? Thats why its hollow and shallow! WoW is dead!
    Why are you saying Blizz sucks?

I've played since the US Beta came out, and all I'm saying is I'm starting to see a pattern of increativity. The last 2-3 expansions have re-used this system of "catching up" because of lack of content, basically. I don't only want a vendor to be able to catch up, what about a new dungeon or two. The Crucible of Storms doesn't count here, because it has only 2 bosses and very limited and obscure types of loot.