Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    All Titan related races are bad.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    All Titan related races are bad.
    Gnomes are cool. They never tried to exterminate any other race. They dug a bit too deep but they could not have known. They helped their friends, allies whilst their own homeland was being overrun by vermin and they were betrayed from within.

    Dwarves... well, there have been clashes with other native populations when they went out in the world but it was nothing like the Draenei genocide.
    Really, these two cousin-races pretty much disprove you.

  3. #23
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    18,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    Did you play WoD? There was no corruption needed for the Orcs going all third reich style on the Draenei.
    >_>
    Garrosh, who had already been poisoned and learned to hate invigorated them to go third reich.

    Try again.
    Currently playing Path of Exile: Blight
    YAY NEW COMPUTER: i9-9900K@5.0GHz | Noctua NH-D15 | eVGA GTX 1080 Ti 2GHz FTW3 Hybrid | 32GB DDR4 | 256GB NVMe | 1.75TB SSD |
    Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 7TB HDD | SeaSonic 750w 80+ Titanium PRIME | Chassis TBD
    Samsung 34" 3440x1440 Curved | Schiit MODI 2 + ASGARD 2 + Buzz Off | Sennheiser HD 598 | Presonus Eris E5*2 | KRK 10S | Shure BETA 58A

    Canon 5D Mark IV | Canon 7D Mark II | 24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM | 70-200mm f/2.8 L II IS USM | 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM MACRO |
    Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 Art | Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Sport

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Gnomes are cool. They never tried to exterminate any other race. They dug a bit too deep but they could not have known. They helped their friends, allies whilst their own homeland was being overrun by vermin and they were betrayed from within.
    The Gnomes tried to nuke the Troggs. And instead they nuked themselves (well, they did hit some Troggs too, it's just that they turned out to be resistant to the radiation). Killing 80% of Gnome population.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

  5. #25
    Mechagnome saintminya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Twilight Highlands
    Posts
    652
    How exactly is blaming the Draenei for Draenor's destruction victim blaming? Fact of the matter is that the only reason the Legion ended up there was due to KJ pursuing Velen. The Draenei had a headstart on their Eredar pursuers, and in that period of relative peace the Orcs and Draenei got along just fine. Then, KJ locates the Draenei and slowly decieves key Orcs into allowing their people to be corrupted and slaughter their Draenei pals.

    The Orcs had no idea what they got themselves into. The Draenei knew exactly who they were dealing with, and chose to remain on an inhabited planet without telling anyone about the forces they fled from. KJ was beyond crafty, so that knowledge may not have prevented the Orcs from being corrupted, but the Draenei still could have fixed their ship and gone somewhere else before all hell broke loose.

    Not sure if that actually makes the Draenei evil, but the Naaru who encouraged them to sit tight and have faith in the 'light' certainly are. Especially given the events of AU Draenor, it's almost as if the Naaru want all Draenor's to implode.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Gnomes are cool. They never tried to exterminate any other race. They dug a bit too deep but they could not have known. They helped their friends, allies whilst their own homeland was being overrun by vermin and they were betrayed from within.

    Dwarves... well, there have been clashes with other native populations when they went out in the world but it was nothing like the Draenei genocide.
    Really, these two cousin-races pretty much disprove you.
    I know, I was just over generalizing. I don’t agree all orcs are bad but they are certainly one of the most violent of the races descended from Titan creation.

  7. #27
    Herald of the Titans Minikin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,671
    Yea their fault the locals couldn't form enough brains to figure out the most basic super villain manipulation schemes.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The Gnomes tried to nuke the Troggs. And instead they nuked themselves (well, they did hit some Troggs too, it's just that they turned out to be resistant to the radiation). Killing 80% of Gnome population.
    They are vermin, no different from kobolds or even lower life forms. And they invaded Gnomeregan. A defensive, therefore just war (attempt).

  9. #29
    Be orc

    Encroach upon established Gorean territory and get mass inflicted with highly contagious Red Pox

    Be shaman of the clans

    Be retreating

    Be Gul'dan, an orc who spread the worst outbreak of Red Pox in Orcish history, killing hundreds in mere months

    Be the Shadow Council

    Be modifying Red Pox into Red Mist and releasing it over Shattrath, cutting the affected draenei off from the Light and turning them into Lost Ones and Broken

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Yea their fault the locals couldn't form enough brains to figure out the most basic super villain manipulation schemes.
    To be fair the Draenei aren't much better, I mean how do they think they can still have a civilian population despite the fact that they know the legion is hunting for each and every last one of them, the entire race should have been taught in warfare from childhood, they shouldn't build beautiful cities, they should build practical fortresses, yet all they did was merely running through the cosmos absolutely clueless, until they ran out of gas and even then the moment it became clear escape was no longer possible they just sat on their hands going about their merry business, of course being caught entirely off guard.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    How exactly is blaming the Draenei for Draenor's destruction victim blaming? Fact of the matter is that the only reason the Legion ended up there was due to KJ pursuing Velen. The Draenei had a headstart on their Eredar pursuers, and in that period of relative peace the Orcs and Draenei got along just fine. Then, KJ locates the Draenei and slowly decieves key Orcs into allowing their people to be corrupted and slaughter their Draenei pals.

    The Orcs had no idea what they got themselves into. The Draenei knew exactly who they were dealing with, and chose to remain on an inhabited planet without telling anyone about the forces they fled from. KJ was beyond crafty, so that knowledge may not have prevented the Orcs from being corrupted, but the Draenei still could have fixed their ship and gone somewhere else before all hell broke loose.

    Not sure if that actually makes the Draenei evil, but the Naaru who encouraged them to sit tight and have faith in the 'light' certainly are. Especially given the events of AU Draenor, it's almost as if the Naaru want all Draenor's to implode.
    The Draenei totally made the Orcs turn the planet to shit with Fel magic then blow it up after attempting a ritual where they would open more portals to more worlds to conquer because they turned theirs into shit.

  12. #32
    Herald of the Titans Minikin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    To be fair the Draenei aren't much better, I mean how do they think they can still have a civilian population despite the fact that they know the legion is hunting for each and every last one of them, the entire race should have been taught in warfare from childhood, they shouldn't build beautiful cities, they should build practical fortresses, yet all they did was merely running through the cosmos absolutely clueless, until they ran out of gas and even then the moment it became clear escape was no longer possible they just sat on their hands going about their merry business, of course being caught entirely off guard.
    Oh I don't disagree. Illidan called it out right. Just the OP twisting it to some next level victim complex is pretty funny. But then it is a bait thread after all.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

  13. #33
    Scarab Lord Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    4,876
    Yrel did nothing wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Yrel did nothing wrong!
    Subjugating the orcs, no not really, becoming a bootlicker for the naaru though, that is a different matter.

  15. #35
    Scarab Lord Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    4,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Subjugating the orcs, no not really, becoming a bootlicker for the naaru though, that is a different matter.
    Maybe she will pull a Ner'zhul/Arthas and overthrone the Naarus once she has learned and got enough power to get rid of them.
    Last edited by Maxrokur; 2019-06-11 at 05:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  16. #36
    Herald of the Titans Synros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Shadowlands
    Posts
    2,879
    Quote Originally Posted by seleri View Post
    Man'ari are the evil ones.

    Draenei are the good guys.

    I think you're confused.

    2/10
    The only reason the orcs were corrupted in the first place, and why Draenor was destroyed, was a direct result of the Draenei's selfish and inconsiderate actions. What exactly are you not understanding here?...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Maybe she will pull a Ner'zhul/Arthas and overthrow the Naarus once she has learned and got enough power to get rid of them.
    If she builds a proper empire on Draenor I'd say it was worth it.

  18. #38
    The Insane FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    19,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    BECAUSE said space lucifer corrupted the orcs and made them do it
    except many of the orcs who did killing did so without green in their blood.
    also i think you forget they were not tricked many of them, they willingly took it, and when they "broke free" from the demons, they then begged and sacrificed humans to get more of the green.


    dude you have so many horrible threads now where you just do nothing but alter the lore and leave out key points.
    draenei did not name the planet
    draenei did try to talk to the orcs, and they were not accepting, they even tried to explain oshugan was their ship, but the orcs REALLY did not like that "our holy place your ship!?"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Synros View Post
    The only reason the orcs were corrupted in the first place, and why Draenor was destroyed, was a direct result of the Draenei's selfish and inconsiderate actions. What exactly are you not understanding here?...
    The only reason the trade center was destroyed, was because it was created by the americans, AMERICAS FAULT!

    stop victim blaming my dude, both you and op are horrible at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

  19. #39
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    3,159
    Orcs try to genocide Draenei, it doesn't work and bad things happen. Must be the Draenei's fault.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

  20. #40
    The Insane FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    19,317
    Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    How exactly is blaming the Draenei for Draenor's destruction victim blaming? Fact of the matter is that the only reason the Legion ended up there was due to KJ pursuing Velen. The Draenei had a headstart on their Eredar pursuers, and in that period of relative peace the Orcs and Draenei got along just fine. Then, KJ locates the Draenei and slowly decieves key Orcs into allowing their people to be corrupted and slaughter their Draenei pals.

    The Orcs had no idea what they got themselves into. The Draenei knew exactly who they were dealing with, and chose to remain on an inhabited planet without telling anyone about the forces they fled from. KJ was beyond crafty, so that knowledge may not have prevented the Orcs from being corrupted, but the Draenei still could have fixed their ship and gone somewhere else before all hell broke loose.

    Not sure if that actually makes the Draenei evil, but the Naaru who encouraged them to sit tight and have faith in the 'light' certainly are. Especially given the events of AU Draenor, it's almost as if the Naaru want all Draenor's to implode.
    How did the draenei make the orcs accept fel magic?
    how did the draenei make the orcs slaughter millions of defenceless draenei?
    how did the draenei make the orcs open portals to other worlds to the point their planet blew up?
    how did the draenei make the orcs join the demons, and sacrifice humans on azeroth to get more demon blood, after the demon blood wore off the first time?
    how did the draenei make the orcs destroy the worlds lands with taint and corruption?
    how did the draenei make the orcs kill an elemental lord and create a massive fel volcano?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •