Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Draenei are evil

Be Draenei

Settle on primitive world full of shamans worshiping rocks and fire.

Be so full of yourself that you rename their planet after your race.

You also have a prophet as a leader who knows for a fact that he is being pursued by space Lucifer and its only a matter of time before space Lucifer catches up

The orcs and ogres of this world have no greater concept of evil

And you do absolutely nothing to warn them of the great evil that is coming

AND IN A MOVE THAT SURPRISED NO ONE SPACE LUCIFER WAS ABLE TO CORRUPT PRIMITIVES

And because your race remained secluded and hid away from the world instead of trying to coexist with the natural inhabitants, you get purged.

Oh and the Naaru that you brought to this world is now evil getting up to no good

Proceed to leave Draenor a fel shattered rock and try to play the victim about it
    An'u belore delen'na

Remember when the Orcs genocided so many Draenei that they were able to pave a big ol' road called Path of Glory with their bones?

Orcs are a culture of peace.

you were camped by a Draenei player ?

Some really weird victim blaming going on here.

Orc shamanism, the religion of peace!

Man'ari are the evil ones.

Draenei are the good guys.

I think you're confused.

2/10

Draenei are selfish,stupid and cowardly, but they are not evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Remember when the Orcs genocided so many Draenei that they were able to pave a big ol' road called Path of Glory with their bones?

BECAUSE said space lucifer corrupted the orcs and made them do it
    An'u belore delen'na

What bothers me about that is that the orcs had to do that after they were deceived by the demons.

If the demons waited like a couple more years the orcs would have inevitably done the same.

Maybe not make a bone road, but they would have offed them blue goats like it ain't no thing, no demon deception involved.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Did you play WoD? There was no corruption needed for the Orcs going all third reich style on the Draenei.

I mean doesn't WoD basically confirm that Orcs don't need demonic influence to turn into genocidal conquerors?

5+ Year Old Account
    I mean doesn't WoD basically confirm that Orcs don't need demonic influence to turn into genocidal conquerors?
    I love your profile pic!

Be Draenei

I don't know how you could consider the world primitive when its Apexis technology was practically as advanced as titan technology on Azeroth. The orcs may not have had advanced tech, but the arakkoa and the ogres both had advanced magic or tech available to them.

Draenor is the Draenei name for it. The arakkoa and the ogres have their own words for the planet, but the orcs (who apparently never developed their own name) picked the Draenei's name for the world.

You also have a prophet as a leader who knows for a fact that he is being pursued by space Lucifer and its only a matter of time before space Lucifer catches up
    I presume you're talking about Kil'jaeden and not Sargeras here. Regardless, the Genedar crashed; the draenei couldn't leave even if they wanted. I'd hardly call refugees evil for being unable to move on from their current refuge.

They'd been at war with one another, with ogres and ogron enslaving other races. I think this claim is blatantly false.

AND IN A MOVE THAT SURPRISED NO ONE SPACE LUCIFER WAS ABLE TO CORRUPT PRIMITIVES
    True, the draenei didn't warn them. Then again, the Legion also corrupted the kal'dorei at the height of their civilization. Kil'jaeden was named the Deceiver due to his ability to corrupt. I don't think even if they had been warned, the orcs wouldn't have been corrupted (and in fact, Garrosh did just that, and the Iron Horde eventually succumbed to fel influence). Also, it seems really odd to blame the draenei for something Kil'jaeden did (particularly given that the orcs were predominantly used to try to claim Azeroth for the Legion).

And because your race remained secluded and hid away from the world instead of trying to coexist with the natural inhabitants, you get purged.
    You seem to be suggesting that if someone doesn't actively partake in the world at large, they deserve to be eradicated. I don't think being more involved in the arakkoa, botani, ogre, and orc societies would've changed anything, nor do I get the impression that most of those societies would've been open to draenei involvement.

Oh and the Naaru that you brought to this world is now evil getting up to no good
    I presume you're talking about K'ara here. Yeah, this is definitely a direct consequence of the draenei's actions and probably should have been addressed earlier than when it finally was in WoD. Then again, I think the naaru in general are pretty sketchy.

Proceed to leave Draenor a fel shattered rock and try to play the victim about it
    Some of them did flee as their race was being eradicated. Others stayed behind and actively fought against the fel influences (Illidan defeated Magtheridon with Akama's aid, after all). Regardless, it wasn't the draenei's actions that destroyed the world, and even if they hadn't been there, there's no reason to believe that Kil'jaeden wouldn't have tried to corrupt the orcs (similar to all the other races that were brought into the Legion). I'd hardly consider being driven from your homeworld and then exterminated on your refuge as "playing the victim" about events.

This just confirms my suspicions. Time-traveling elves are responsible for everything. Clearly, they went back in time and corrupted Sageras. And that led to everything else!

5+ Year Old Account
    Be Draenei

... Did this really NEED to be a thread? Stop being racist. (WoW Racist that is)

Thinking about it I've never noticed this or if I've done so, it never struck me as memorable or as something attributing to the Draenei genocide.

Like Gul'Dan says in the WC2 manual:

"Like an elemental force of havoc and destruction we thundered through the lands of the Draenei
    devastating all that we beheld. Not one life was spared. No building was left standing. The only
    traces of their existence were the blood-soaked fields they had worked for nearly five thousand years
    and the rank, acrid smell of the huge victory fires that consumed the bodies of their young. The
    Draenei were a weak people - hardly worth the effort of our raiding sweep. In the end, however, even
    these simple victories serve to keep the inferior in their place…

It has always been so with my kind. The savage, brutal tendencies of the masses are easily manipulated
    by those who hold true power. Power is the true force that drives the great destructive machine that is
    the Horde. Those who imagine themselves in possession of this power rally around their clan banners
    of violence. Yet without a common foe, even the leaders of the Orc clans blindly turn upon each other.
    The appetite for destruction that prevails amongst these fools drives the Horde; might and might alone
    is honored above all things."

Well then, said space windchimes influenced the Draenei and gave them the means to run away. The Naaru made them do it. So it's not the Draenei's fault using your own logic.
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2019-05-08 at 11:01 PM.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

5+ Year Old Account
    There are bad and good orc clans/cultures. Same for any race. Humans had the scarlet crusade

Orcs are just 1 IQ point above being genocidal robots. Meaning, they genocide whatever and whenever they can, it's a miracle they didn't genocide themselves out of existence.

Let me emphasize this: there never have been and there are no good Orcs. Every single clan joined in on the Draenei genocide. Every single one of them who could fight, did so. But it was not a fight. It was extermination.

5+ Year Old Account
    All Titan related races are bad.