Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Finally something the autists of mmo champion can rally behind. The right to not be able to look a woman in the eyes.

Get some help guys.
    Try this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I think its a good thing. It shows that the laws are equal for everyone.
    How on earth is sentencing someone to half a year in jail for something like that is a good thing?

good riddance We even once had a situation where a muslim wouldn't shake the hand of a woman.

Muslims are the definition of discrimination especially towards women.

There own women are not even allowed to enter a mosque entrance together with their own men.

Or the time where a political muslim party wanted to make a proposal for not allowing women to share the same bus with men.
    Last edited by Dark-Zarupia; 2019-05-09 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    It's still personal interaction.
    No. Not when you do it in public, for everybody to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    How on earth is sentencing someone to half a year in jail for something like that is a good thing?
    For openly discriminating women? Gee, I wonder how...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    So? You don't understand his religion then. It doesn't prohibit that he goes on her show. I am honestly afraid to post verbatim here because of it might be infracted for "discussing religion", so here's a pastebin I created quickly.

As for being edgy on TV, that's his right, as long as he doesn't hurt others.

Again, you cannot, and should not force people to TOUCH others or look at them in a specific way. That. Is. Insane.
    yeah, but he DID hurt others. His freedom and his rights stop exactly at the point where he starts to infringe the rights of others. He attacked her public image.

He can practice his religion as much and in any way he wants at home. Not in public, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    No. Not when you do it in public, for everybody to see.
    Yes, it is.

- - - Updated - - -

For openly discriminating women? Gee, I wonder how...

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, but he DID hurt others. His freedom and his rights stop exactly at the point where he starts to infringe the rights of others. He attacked her public image.

He can practice his religion as much and in any way he wants at home. Not in public, though.
    He didn't hurt anyone.

Yes, it is.
    No, it isn't. He doesn't discriminate against her, personally, but all women. She's just the one standing there.

Seems excessive, 6 months jail time... but it is discrimination nonetheless, of which Islam [the conservative side of it] is pretty embedded to segregate women from men. I am all for cracking down on this nonsense. Keep that behaviour away from the West.

He didn't hurt anyone.
    Yes, he did. He hurt her pride, and he attacked her person. He publically humiliated her.

No, it isn't. He doesn't discriminate against her, personally, but all women. She's just the one standing there.
    Not wanting to interact with women shouldn't be a cause for discrimination charges if it's not hurting anyone. It's insane. He's not hurting anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, he did. He hurt her pride, and he attacked her person. He publically humiliated her.
    No, he didn't hurt anyone.

Not wanting to interact with women shouldn't be a cause for discrimination charges. It's insane. He's not hurting anyone.
    Again, he knew who the host was. It's not that he avoided interacting with her. He went on her show, and then discriminated against her. If he doesn't want to interact with women, fine. Then don't go to a talkshow hosted by a woman.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he didn't hurt anyone.
    You can repeat that all you want, doesn't change the fact that he did. The sentencing even says so. And I'm going to take the word of a trained professional who studied the case for a year over some random guy on the internet.

Again, he knew who the host was. It's not that he avoided interacting with her. He went on her show, and then discriminated against her. If he doesn't want to interact with women, fine. Then don't go to a talkshow hosted by a woman.
    Only because the law is stupid and is applied to people who haven't hurt anyone. The law should be changed.

Only because the law is stupid and is applied to people who haven't hurt anyone. The law should be changed.
    Can you give us YOUR definition of "hurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I think its a good thing. It shows that the laws are equal for everyone.
    Its not a good thing. It shouldn't be a law for anyone. Now they are literally policing people because "mah feelingz!>!1". Who cares if he doesn't like you? Get over it and move on like an adult. Not everyone is going to like someone. There are racists, bigots and jerks anywhere you go. Its frankly, ridiculous what people cry over now a days. No one knows how to act their age nor how to behave like an adult anymore. They want safe spaces and for people to be sentenced to jail for hurting their special snowflake feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

The Lightbringer
    It's only a suspended sentence and a fine. Dude got off easy. You look at people you talk to or when they're talking to you. Anything else is just rude and when you go on TV you can't expect to not be opposed or made an example of if you break traditional customs. It's a question of recognition, equality and pleasantries. Wouldn't want to green-card the opposite.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2019-05-09 at 03:47 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Next will be,
    Jane Doe: This person does not talk to me at work, discrimination!!" I wan't person to talk to me, because I am special and need to be in center.
    John Doe: Huh?
    Jane Doe: CU in Court!
    Armory - R.IO - If you give a Bear a Bratwurst, He´s gonna want some brains!

Ah, and you definitely have the professional experience and wisdom to make that statement, as is obvious by your understanding of 'hurting someone.' . You really shouldn't argue based purely on your gut feeling, you know. You'll just continue to embarass yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortuous Convolvulus View Post
    Can you give us YOUR definition of "hurt"?
    Physical contact. Blood. Maiming. That is hurting someone. Their feelings don't count.

As for psychological hurt, abuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, and you definitely have the professional experience and wisdom to make that statement, as is obvious by your understanding of 'hurting someone.' . You really shouldn't argue based purely on your gut feeling, you know. You'll just continue to embarass yourself.
    You act as though being trained makes them competent. Clearly, it doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Kulspruta View Post
    Next will be,
    Jane Doe: This person does not talk to me at work, discrimination!!" I wan't person to talk to me, because I am special and need to be in center.
    John Doe: Huh?
    Jane Doe: CU in Court!
    Try this at work:

Refuse to talk and cooperate with your coworker, and when your boss asks you why, say 'because she's a woman.'

Let's see how that turns out. Please, let us know.

seriously? He's a douche, don't invite him again... that simple. If I have guests who act without respect I just don't invite them, not get them jailed. Holy shit.

Try this at work:

Refuse to talk and cooperate with your coworker, and when your boss asks you why, say 'because she's a woman.'

Let's see how that turns out. Please, let us know.
    Highly doubt he would get prison time for it.