10+ Year Old Account

Super powers but with a twist, Yes or No.

The person above offers you up a superpower you could have, but the power comes with a twist.
    You decide if you would take that power with the twist.
    You then suggest a new superpower with a twist for the next person to respond to.

Starting off.

Power: You have the power of telepathy, able to move objects with your mind.
    Twist: Every time you use your power, it makes you pass gas all the while your using it.
    #boycottchina

Telepathy involves reading minds, and communicating.
    Telekinesis however involves moving objects.

And just like that, dead in the water. lol

I do agree farting is pretty mild and harmless, I'd love to be able to fart on command like that. A worse side effect to using telekinesis (or telepathy?) would be diarrhea. I don't think I'd accept telekinesis or telepathy if every time I used them, I'd have diarrhea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I do agree farting is pretty mild and harmless, I'd love to be able to fart on command like that. A worse side effect to using telekinesis (or telepathy?) would be diarrhea. I don't think I'd accept telekinesis or telepathy if every time I used them, I'd have diarrhea.
    Only if you convulsively shit your pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Only if you convulsively shit your pants.
    That's the idea. If I'm in the middle of moving things with my mind, odds are I won't and shouldn't have time to get to a toilet.

Well since nobody suggested a new power:

You gain the ability to create and manipulate magic for 6 days at a time but in order to gain the power/recharge you gotta have sex with short ugly creature that looks like a cross between a hobgoblin (from the 80s film Hobgoblin), a troll (from the 80s film Troll), a slug, and the worst parts of Oscar the grouch. Also magic wont work on this creature so you can't bone it once when its ugly then make it hot.

Some reference pics:
    https://resizing.flixster.com/pplL1P...AwOzEyODA7NzIw