Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You dont get preggers from swallowing, silly.
    I mean...
    I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    If liberals don't like the politics in red states, why don't they just move there and flip them blue?
    Because if I move to a red state I lose access to birth control and abortion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I mean...
    I guess.
    Im offended you didnt like my joke

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Because if I move to a red state I lose access to birth control and abortion.
    Just dont have sex, duh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Can that be classified as vore?
    Gross lol

Can that be classified as vore?
    No.

Its a very easy thing to explain, if you cant get pregnant then you do not have a say in the outcome of said pregnancy. How is this a hard concept?

Just dont have sex, duh.l
    I hope that's sarcasm.

But even if I get raped in Alabama can't do anything about that, either! :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    So this happened. Luckily some people were awake and disaster was averted for now, but seriously, if you're a woman and you support the current Republican party you are fighting against your own interests.

https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/statu...25787451154432

They literally just tried to sneak it through and, though it is still likely to pass given the conservative majority there, it's been pushed to next week. As for the reason behind this bill:

It goes without saying that women have absolutely no representation on the Republican side of their Senate.
    They should name the bill after Susan Collins.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope that's sarcasm.

But even if I get raped in Alabama can't do anything about that, either! :^)
    Dont get raped come on ezpz

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    It isn't, so explain to me.
    Well you have women's right of body autonomy (abortion and other healthcare), various protections from domestic abuse, the perfect (none legislation) case study on the matter was the kavanough hearings, which showed GOPs complete and utter contempt for women who didn't stay in the kitchen and pop out kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The dumbest thing about using abortion as a platform is that it's always a bunch of old white men trying to tell women what to do with their bodies.

Woman are going to have abortions regardless of what the state has to safe. Making it illegal is just going to mean more unsafe/desperate measures taken.
    on top of them going "well i'm not a scientist when they get called on their climate change bs, but they be all knowing about a women's body"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Plan B (aka Morning-After pill) is legal in the US. However, many pharmacies and hospitals in states like Alabama, Georgia, Texas, Mississippi won't carry, sell or prescribe them. In many regions, the only access is through mail-order companies like Nurx.
    And that's because the right views Plan B as just as evil as abortion itself. Remember kids, personhood begins at conception!
    Putin khuliyo

They don't give it to you at hospital?
    All of Southern Baptist (and many of its various denominations) and many Catholic hospitals won't give them to you. Regardless of the circumstances.

Wtf, why is that legal?
    Religious conservatives. There's a lot of them in the south of the US.

Dont get raped come on ezpz
    Yeah lemme just move to Alabama, where it's not safe to leave my house because I could get raped and have to keep my rapist's baby. Definitely a nice place for women to live lol.
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2019-05-09 at 10:18 PM.

Wtf, why is that legal?
    Because we are the most advanced and yet the most backward country in the world.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...016-09-08.html

Means, 18 weeks pregnant, went into labor. She went to Mercy Health, the only hospital within 30 minutes of her residence. Doctors diagnosed preterm premature rupture of the membrane, which usually results in a stillbirth or the baby's death. Means’s unborn baby still had a heartbeat. Mercy sent her home with pain medication without telling Means that the baby would likely not survive or that continuing her pregnancy could endanger her health. The next morning, Means returned with a fever, excruciating pain, and bleeding. Mercy did not give her additional treatment or options, although Means’s physician suspected she had a serious bacterial infection. Mercy sent her home. Means returned that night with contractions. The baby was delivered and died. The pathology report confirmed that Means had acute bacterial infections. Two years later, a public health educator discovered and inquired into Means’s case. Mercy explained that its Directives (ethical guidelines dictated by Catholic doctrine) prohibited inducing labor or similar action. The limitations period had run out on medical malpractice claims. Means sued the Conference of Catholic Bishops, alleging negligence for promulgating and enforcing the Directives. The Sixth Circuit affirmed dismissal. The only link to the Eastern District, where the case was filed, was the decision of Catholic Health Ministries to adopt the Directives. Each individual defendant lives out of state. Means lives in and Mercy is located in the Western District. Means did not allege that the defendants, by adopting the Directives, caused her any cognizable injury.
    Even when the mother's health was at risk, they would not do it.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2019-05-09 at 10:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Religious conservatives. There's a lot of them in the south of the US.

Yeah lemme just move to Alabama, where it's not safe to leave my house because I could get raped and have to keep my rapist's baby. Definitely a nice place for women to live lol.
    You get to be a mommy and live on a farm. Pretty good life babe

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf, why is that legal?
    Muh religious freedumbs
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Muh religious freedumbs
    The freedom to be religious but not be free from religion :^)

You get to be a mommy and live on a farm. Pretty good life babe
    Don't forget the 65 - 80F dewpoint. The equivalent of walking through South America tropical jungles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Don't forget the 65 - 80F dewpoint. The equivalent of walking through South America tropical jungles.
    Oh i bet they also play sweet home Alabama at every restaurant, grocery store and gas station

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    Well guess what sweetheart this bill doesn't even allow that.
    Not to puncture your bubble, but it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..