Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Popular gaming personality ProJared outed for cheating on his wife and indecent acts

    You can just google for this with the name for the full scope of the news.
    https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/pr...mmander-holly/

    Any thoughts? I always thought this guy was unassuming and decent, but like with Jim Cummings, I guess you can't trust anyone anymore.
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2019-05-11 at 11:53 PM.

  2. #2
    As with all these public relationship breakup freakouts, I take this shit with a massive heap of salt, especially when one party goes full scorched earth and the other doesn't.

    Guy is an asshole cheater. Dangerous pedophile psychopath? Settle down lad
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Islam is a race. End of discussion.
    Nazi btw

  3. #3
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,312
    Yeah its been a good morning with my phone blowing up about it all 8^)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    As with all these public relationship breakup freakouts, I take this shit with a massive heap of salt, especially when one party goes full scorched earth and the other doesn't.

    Guy is an asshole cheater. Dangerous pedophile psychopath? Settle down lad
    he wasn't just cheating if you read it, he was sending trans lewds of himself to minors

  5. #5
    I've never heard of this guy before, but you've piqued my interest.

    I guess you are making him more famous!

  6. #6
    I guess it’s time to unsubscribe from his channel. Been a subscriber since 2012/13.

  7. #7
    When Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson can be sexual predators for decades but people are surprised an "internet" "personality"? I guess? what do you call useless streamers?

    Anyway, dude on the net is a freak. This is my shocked face.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  8. #8
    FYI - I edited the thread title down so it's factual (there's no mention of anyone being under-age) and not misleading. Don't create misleading headlines to drum up outrage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    he wasn't just cheating if you read it, he was sending trans lewds of himself to minors
    Sending who? Trans folks? Where does it say that in the article? It says he sent and received nudes, some of which with his wifes consent, but there's no information about who he sent nudes to.

  9. #9
    A shitty person did a shitty thing. Sadly it happens often. For those so suprised maybe you should temper your feelings towards strangers and internet personalities.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    FYI - I edited the thread title down so it's factual (there's no mention of anyone being under-age) and not misleading. Don't create misleading headlines to drum up outrage.



    Sending who? Trans folks? Where does it say that in the article? It says he sent and received nudes, some of which with his wifes consent, but there's no information about who he sent nudes to.
    Kinda par for the course on the threads this guy makes.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

  10. #10
    Famous for being famous person turns out to be a dickbag, stop the presses.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

  11. #11
    Pit Lord Darknessvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hour of Twilight, Caverns of Time
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    he wasn't just cheating if you read it, he was sending trans lewds of himself to minors
    Do you mean he was cross dressing? Cause I think you mean he was cross dressing. All the same, wtf.
    There's this horrible realisation that BfA could all just be a fever dream caused by Argus cleaving us.
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

  12. #12
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    FYI - I edited the thread title down so it's factual (there's no mention of anyone being under-age) and not misleading. Don't create misleading headlines to drum up outrage.



    Sending who? Trans folks? Where does it say that in the article? It says he sent and received nudes, some of which with his wifes consent, but there's no information about who he sent nudes to.
    Girl alleges it and she was 16 at the time

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    FYI - I edited the thread title down so it's factual (there's no mention of anyone being under-age) and not misleading. Don't create misleading headlines to drum up outrage.



    Sending who? Trans folks? Where does it say that in the article? It says he sent and received nudes, some of which with his wifes consent, but there's no information about who he sent nudes to.
    The photos are on twitter. Jared is dressed as a girl and flashing his penis. Who he sent them to I don't know... because I don't care enough to dig deeper...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Girl alleges it and she was 16 at the time
    16 is legal in some states isnt it?
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  15. #15
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Do you mean he was cross dressing? Cause I think you mean he was cross dressing. All the same, wtf.
    Cosplaying as sailor mercury i believe

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Girl alleges it and she was 16 at the time
    In the article? I just re-looked and didn't see anything about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    The photos are on twitter. Jared is dressed as a girl and flashing his penis. Who he sent them to I don't know... because I don't care enough to dig deeper...
    I'm not looking for nudes on twitter, hence my question. And if he was just crossdressing, that's not being trans. That's just simple crossdressing for some gross nudes.

  17. #17
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,312
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    16 is legal in some states isnt it?
    I mean yeah but still a yikes when he looks like gollum

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In the article? I just re-looked and didn't see anything about that.



    I'm not looking for nudes on twitter, hence my question. And if he was just crossdressing, that's not being trans. That's just simple crossdressing for some gross nudes.
    How do you know the difference between cross-dressing and being trans without talking to the person, and why is it bad to assume one over the other if you're not expressing disapproval for either?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

  19. #19
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In the article? I just re-looked and didn't see anything about that.



    I'm not looking for nudes on twitter, hence my question. And if he was just crossdressing, that's not being trans. That's just simple crossdressing for some gross nudes.
    On twitter. Its a lot to look through

    Also he has SEVERAL nudes

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    How do you know the difference between cross-dressing and being trans without talking to the person, and why is it bad to assume one over the other if you're not expressing disapproval for either?
    Because he doesn't identify as trans, apparently. If he did, that would be different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    On twitter. Its a lot to look through

    Also he has SEVERAL nudes
    Yeah, probably close to the bottom of things that I want to see in my life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •