Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    And another thing, if a 10 is so lazy, why dont you just do that instead of grinding for “hours” a day to get bad wq gear so you can get 430+ sooner? You make no sense

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    How do you define an active player? Someone who does mythic raiding and m+? Because without those you can only get to about 410 if lucky. My alts who only do emissaries, Darkshore and dungeon weeks are about 400. My heroic raider is 406.
    My HC raider is 416, my alt that did what, up to Rhasta once, and a couple more 3/9 in HC raid, is 416, my alt that barely entered a HC raid is 410, my alt that only did 1 run of HC raid is 410 and got 0 upgrades, and he did that run cause i was bored to tank on my main, otherwise he wouldnt have done any HC raid.

They are all geared from M+ pretty much, and weekly residue.

Active player is someone that has been playing actively, if you have been doing even a M+5 each is week, you should have bought 3x415 Azerite, there is no excuse,and for the last month you could have broken lots of 400 items to do exactly that also.

Its what? 5 weeklies of HC bod gear from the 4 mythic runs? Unless you are that unlucky.

And like 5 or more Darkshores?

Efficiency is all that matters.

My latest alt is less than 25 days old and is 410.

Obviously despite being a HC only raider i am ex-tryhard, realm firster and all that bullshit of Vanilla-Wotlk, my skill level is higher than the average WoW casual and the people i play with (Not all are the same level but i try to teach them all to be efficient and get better over time in my raids), thats why i can spam +10-15s and get my gear up in a week.

Not everyone can do that but, after all those free loot gear from darkshore and weekly quests the last 5 months, plus the residue and breaking them down, there is no excuse being below 410, its just lack of knowledge and lack of efficiency.

Now if you dont want to do said content, then there is no reason to have the gear though.
    Last edited by potis; 2019-06-01 at 07:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Explain to me why should i farm this fail farm when i can only spend 1 hour per week doing a mythic +8 and get the same results.

Why?

Explain.
    Some people don't like grouping? Shit, it's already overly generous. If you asked me people not doing Mythics or Heroic+ raiding would have terrible gear in comparison to those that did.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    And another thing, if a 10 is so lazy, why dont you just do that instead of grinding for “hours” a day to get bad wq gear so you can get 430+ sooner? You make no sense
    But explain me Video Games.

Why should i do this farm?

If i can get the same results...BETTER results from doing a +8 every week...

15+ Year Old Account
    But explain me Video Games.

Why should i do this farm?

If i can get the same results...BETTER results from doing a +8 every week...
    It clap is clap hard clap er clap.

There, i cleared it up for you.

It clap is clap hard clap er clap.

There, i cleared it up for you.
    Exactly, there is no explanation.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    They are all geared from M+ pretty much, and weekly residue.
    Ok so if you don't do m+ you are an inactive slacker. Gotcha. But seriously, kinda shows what an impact m+ has.

15+ Year Old Account

Thank you
    Are you ok? Im being trolled arent i

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Ok so if you don't do m+ you are an inactive slacker. Gotcha. But seriously, kinda shows what an impact m+ has.
    And before that it was raiding only for over 10 years, now you can even do dungeons. That system is great.

If it were for people like you pet battles will soon provide mythic gear. Thank god it isnt.

10+ Year Old Account

Thank you
    Mythic Content is more difficult... better reward for doing something more difficult. Why does a guy risking his life crab fishing in the Barring Sea make more money than me answering phones in climate-controlled office in the same amount of time put in??? The economy is clearly "dick-slapping me". Come on, mate. You're absolutely ridiculous.

425 is the equivalent of ilvl 395 today.
    I wonder how long they'll wait before bumping up WQ emissaries to 425. Maybe they'll wait a couple of months, or not at all, to encourage people to do this new system instead.

On another note, people have been talking about the Nazjatar gear but they removed the raid mat requirements for the 440 crafted gear....which also has sockets now....dunno what's going on on that front but that's better than baseline mythic gear because it has a socket, and they're buffing sockets in 8.2 with the new epic gems (+60 secondary and +120 kraken primary)

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Mythic Content is more difficult... better reward for doing something more difficult. Why does a guy risking his life crab fishing in the Barring Sea make more money than me answering phones in climate-controlled office in the same amount of time put in??? The economy is clearly "dick-slapping me". Come on, mate. You're absolutely ridiculous.
    Except doing a mythic +8 takes 10 minutes per week.

edit: sorry for over exaggerating. its actually 20-30min.
    It was a mini stab to the effort it takes per week to do a +8
    Last edited by Roanda; 2019-06-01 at 08:43 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now i know youre just trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Do them then and stop throwing a bitch fit?

Now i know youre just trolling
    I missed the mark by what? 5 min?

depends, it can take literally 30 seconds for me to fly to fh, then afk for 20 minutes until my guild finished it and hearth back for another 10 seconds.

So it takes 40 seconds to do your weekly +10.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Do them then and stop throwing a bitch fit?
    Exactly my point.
    My point: Its completely stupid to do nazjatar farm when you can spend 15min PER WEEK doing a mythic +8 with better results.

15+ Year Old Account
    I missed the mark by what? 5 min?
    It takes 20 minutes to do heroic if your group is good. Just stop

Does anyone on the PTR know how long it'll take to get this gear? Isn't the weekly Mechagon dungeon 425 base gear and it might not be tuned that high on its non-hard mode without affixes?

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Does anyone on the PTR know how long it'll take to get this gear? Isn't the weekly Mechagon dungeon 425 base gear and it might not be tuned that high on its non-hard mode without affixes?
    Its not meant to be farmed. You can collect them with your main doing any kind of content and mail the gear to your alts.