Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
19
... LastLast
  1. #161
    Good. People should be rewarded in a determinist way for farming.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Good. People should be rewarded in a determinist way for farming.
    No they should be reward for beating challenging content.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    No they should be reward for beating challenging content.
    You dont think this farm is honest work?

    Farming the same world quests everyday on several toons, without skipping a day for months?

  4. #164
    The Lightbringer MechaCThun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"
    Posts
    3,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    You dont think this farm is honest work?

    Farming the same world quests everyday on several toons, without skipping a day for months?
    The difficulty in farming world quests versus farming raids of varying difficulty is not comparable.



    World quest farm is honest, sure I guess, but should not be rewarding in the same way attempting (and completing) raids are rewarding. The content is different and the difficulty requires more effort.

    Regardless of view points of "being casual" and not choosing to do PvE raids outside of LFR, it doesn't change this.

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    No they should be reward for beating challenging content.
    In my book many things can be a challenging content?Mythic raiding,lvl 25 M+ keys, Mage tower, farming 1% drop mounts, farming mobs for reputation( 1 mob giving 3 rep as in some Vanila reps are).What for you is a challenge for someone else will not be.After dropping WoW for a while and playing GW2 in the meantime i started to understand how many more things can give rewards and not everything being bound to raiding and dungeons.Solo content and farming can give good rewards too.I'm glad blizzard are starting to understand it.
    Last edited by dragnipur; 2019-05-11 at 12:35 PM.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

  6. #166
    I am Murloc! Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    According to @Puremallace the item level cap of 8.2 is 445.
    And Nazjatar gear is 430!!!!!
    I will finally not be at a big disadvantage in PvP!
    455 is cap, 430 = heroic, 445 = mythic.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  7. #167
    The Lightbringer MechaCThun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"
    Posts
    3,058
    Quote Originally Posted by kadrigorti View Post
    Welcome to GOG, Singapore’s trusted online casino real money betting agent. We offer a wide variety of casino games like Baccarat, Sicbo, Roulette, Dragon Tiger and Fan Tan. All of which are live casino dealers instant streams for your online casino betting needs. gogbetsg.com
    No thanx Jeffrey.

  8. #168
    This is the dumbest thing they brought to the game ever. No need to raid anything below mythic. No need to have any skill to have good gear. I won't even bother speaking about that compared to PvP items.

    At this point they could as well just get rid of gearing. They are fucking themselves over so hard. Rewards already feel like shit and will feel even worse.

    It just shows how out of touch they are. Instead of rewarding people for participating in content, they just make it easier to skip content. GG Blizzard, nice developers they've got there.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by kubaje View Post
    This is the dumbest thing they brought to the game ever. No need to raid anything below mythic. No need to have any skill to have good gear. I won't even bother speaking about that compared to PvP items.

    At this point they could as well just get rid of gearing. They are fucking themselves over so hard. Rewards already feel like shit and will feel even worse.

    It just shows how out of touch they are. Instead of rewarding people for participating in content, they just make it easier to skip content. GG Blizzard, nice developers they've got there.
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    The difficulty in farming world quests versus farming raids of varying difficulty is not comparable.



    World quest farm is honest, sure I guess, but should not be rewarding in the same way attempting (and completing) raids are rewarding. The content is different and the difficulty requires more effort.

    Regardless of view points of "being casual" and not choosing to do PvE raids outside of LFR, it doesn't change this.
    But World content IS content.
    I am playing the game and in my eyes is "honest work" where you cant even skip a day and must do it in several toons.
    Im putting in the hours as much as a raider is putting in the hours.

    In fact, i bet i will put in MORE hours than a raider will over the months.
    Last edited by Shadoowpunk; 2019-05-11 at 03:00 PM.

  10. #170
    Always amuses me to see how many raiding-lovers only love raiding so long as they have better gear than anyone else then they throw their toys out the pram. I don't remember seeing gladiators crying about having to use the same gear as 1500 raters. It just goes to show how raiding is just an outlet for people with superiority complexes. If you're so good then beat higher difficulties with the same gear as casuals.

    This is a positive change, they should change loot so that higher difficulties reward cosmetics and a public ranking system.

  11. #171
    The Lightbringer MechaCThun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"
    Posts
    3,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    But World content IS content.
    I am playing the game and in my eyes is "honest work" where you cant even skip a day and must do it in several toons.
    Im putting in the hours as much as a raider is putting in the hours.

    In fact, i bet i will put in MORE hours than a raider will over the months.
    The amount of time you invest into minor, trivial content is irrelevant.


    Yes, I consider world quests trivial and irrelevant as compared to raiding and Mythic Keystones.

    You can justify it to yourself as much as you want, you'll end up being wrong in every thread you spam about it because you choose not to partake in them. And that's your right to do so.

    When there is content implement that is designed to be difficult, as well as be the game's de facto "end game content" (raids) and to an extent Mythic Keystones, you are only gimping yourself.

    You can spend 24/7, 365 days every day doing Pet Battles. Sure, you're dedicated to the game. What gear did you get?

    Fucking zero.


    because you are choosing to do that over the content Blizzard intends people to do, accomplish, and be rewarded doing. You may not agree with it, but you still choose to play their game.

    And now there is a catch up for people like yourself, so what is the complaint here?

  12. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    The amount of time you invest into minor, trivial content is irrelevant.


    Yes, I consider world quests trivial and irrelevant as compared to raiding and Mythic Keystones.

    You can justify it to yourself as much as you want, you'll end up being wrong in every thread you spam about it because you choose not to partake in them. And that's your right to do so.

    When there is content implement that is designed to be difficult, as well as be the game's de facto "end game content" (raids) and to an extent Mythic Keystones, you are only gimping yourself.

    You can spend 24/7, 365 days every day doing Pet Battles. Sure, you're dedicated to the game. What gear did you get?

    Fucking zero.


    because you are choosing to do that over the content Blizzard intends people to do, accomplish, and be rewarded doing. You may not agree with it, but you still choose to play their game.

    And now there is a catch up for people like yourself, so what is the complaint here?
    Im confused by your last phrase im not complaining, you are...i think.
    Im actually happy.

    Yes, I consider world quests trivial and irrelevant as compared to raiding and Mythic Keystones.
    And im happy Blizzard doesnt share your opinion.
    World content gives life to the MMORPG genre.
    Is nice going out to the world and encountering many other people doing activities.

    You can justify it to yourself as much as you want, you'll end up being wrong in every thread you spam about it because you choose not to partake in them. And that's your right to do so.
    I stick to my argument.
    I will be logging in every fucking day for MONTHS and on SEVERAL TOONS doing the same world quests everyday...like a friggin Chinese worker.
    And you are telling me i dont deserve this loot?

    I dont agree. :S

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    The amount of time you invest into minor, trivial content is irrelevant.


    Yes, I consider world quests trivial and irrelevant as compared to raiding and Mythic Keystones.

    You can justify it to yourself as much as you want, you'll end up being wrong in every thread you spam about it because you choose not to partake in them. And that's your right to do so.

    When there is content implement that is designed to be difficult, as well as be the game's de facto "end game content" (raids) and to an extent Mythic Keystones, you are only gimping yourself.

    You can spend 24/7, 365 days every day doing Pet Battles. Sure, you're dedicated to the game. What gear did you get?

    Fucking zero.


    because you are choosing to do that over the content Blizzard intends people to do, accomplish, and be rewarded doing. You may not agree with it, but you still choose to play their game.

    And now there is a catch up for people like yourself, so what is the complaint here?
    how aren't you bored out of your mind already of running the same content week after week?
    I got my r.io up to 1k during 8.0 then quit , came back in 8.1 saw no new content and quit again , resubbed 2 days ago with gold to check new stuff , 0 .
    Decided to level up my 110 warrior ran so many dungeon I'm now already fed up again , rng didn't favor me so it means I have more weeks of same dungeons ahead of me I'm already done with the game , as much as I want to stay the game itself is just boring and repetitive with RNG punching me in the nuts and pushing me away everytime .
    Nazjatar world content at least will be something new , a breath of fresh air , but god I wish BFA ended already .

  14. #174
    The Lightbringer MechaCThun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"
    Posts
    3,058
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    how aren't you bored out of your mind already of running the same content week after week?
    I got my r.io up to 1k during 8.0 then quit , came back in 8.1 saw no new content and quit again , resubbed 2 days ago with gold to check new stuff , 0 .
    Decided to level up my 110 warrior ran so many dungeon I'm now already fed up again , rng didn't favor me so it means I have more weeks of same dungeons ahead of me I'm already done with the game , as much as I want to stay the game itself is just boring and repetitive with RNG punching me in the nuts and pushing me away everytime .
    Nazjatar world content at least will be something new , a breath of fresh air , but god I wish BFA ended already .
    Personally, I love pushing Mythic Keystones. I finally just completed my first +14 within the time limit (albeit 30 seconds left) and that was enough to encourage to keep going. The nature of M+ is repetitive, sure, but I enjoy this content that is presented so I suppose I lucked out.

    I'm definitely looking forward to 8.2 as well. More interested to see what the season 3 affix for M+ will be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Im confused by your last phrase im not complaining, you are...i think.
    Im actually happy.



    And im happy Blizzard doesnt share your opinion.
    World content gives life to the MMORPG genre.
    Is nice going out to the world and encountering many other people doing activities.



    I stick to my argument.
    I will be logging in every fucking day for MONTHS and on SEVERAL TOONS doing the same world quests everyday...like a friggin Chinese worker.
    And you are telling me i dont deserve this loot?

    I dont agree. :S
    Yes I am telling you that because you CHOOSE not to do the content Blizzard creates and puts in the game for all players to CHOOSE to partake in and receive good loot from, you do not deserve it.

    Why should you deserve loot from raids you choose not to do, versus people who actively participate in that content instead? Why, because you log more hours in-game playing than other people?

    Is your monthly subscription worth more than those people?

    You know, it's funny, you say you're actually happy with how you play the game now. If that's so, why do you want the same rewards from content you choose not to engage in?
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2019-05-11 at 04:02 PM.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    Yes I am telling you that because you CHOOSE not to do the content Blizzard creates and puts in the game for all players to CHOOSE to partake in and receive good loot from, you do not deserve it.

    Why should you deserve loot from raids you choose not to do, versus people who actively participate in that content instead?

    Why because you log more hours in-game playing than other people?

    Is your monthly subscription worth more than those people?
    You will be full decked with insane gear in a matter of weeks
    You will be sitting on your throne much faster than me...and only playing 2 hours in a couple days a week.

    I will have to work like a friggin Chinese worker on the fields for months...everyday.

    --------

    I choose not to do that content because is not my cup of tea.
    Its frustrating for me...what can i do? I cant help it to feel this way. Im this person.
    You want me to pay to play a game i find frustrating?

    I dont think "we" are removing "fun" to Mythic+ and Mythic raiding player.
    In fact, if you had a soul, you would feel sorry for us...
    Do you understand the work we will be doing everyday to achieve full 430 ilvl char? Its insane work...

  16. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by kubaje View Post
    This is the dumbest thing they brought to the game ever. No need to raid anything below mythic. No need to have any skill to have good gear. I won't even bother speaking about that compared to PvP items.

    At this point they could as well just get rid of gearing. They are fucking themselves over so hard. Rewards already feel like shit and will feel even worse.
    The gearing system is great, the powerlevels between mythic and non-mythic gear with similar /played time is big enough, blizzard make sure its relevant to do the harder content, when you min-max your playtime. TF only helps with massive more time spend to level the difference a bit.

    But since many player seem to not understand powerlevels with different numbers (ilvl) it might be better, if the system goes back to GREEN / BLUE / EPIC gear with content resets.

    Your negative feeling about "rewarding people" with gear is not new and players had the same opinion when everybody could get "FULL EPIC GEAR". Sadly the gear coloration is only used for the leveling gear in the current game and since you don't seem to understand different powerlevels with different gear levels I am not sure if any change to the game can make you happy.
    hidden information WoWArmory | Raider.IO | WoWProg | logs Logs1 | Logs2 | Logs3

  17. #177
    The Lightbringer MechaCThun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"
    Posts
    3,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    You will be full decked with insane gear in a matter of weeks
    You will be sitting on your throne much faster than me...and only playing 2 hours in a couple days a week.

    I will have to work like a friggin Chinese worker on the fields for months...everyday.

    --------

    I choose not to do that content because is not my cup of tea.
    Its frustrating for me...what can i do? I cant help it to feel this way. Im this person.
    You want me to pay to play a game i find frustrating?

    I dont think "we" are removing "fun" to Mythic+ and Mythic raiding player.
    In fact, if you had a soul, you would feel sorry for us...
    Do you understand the work we will be doing everyday to achieve full 430 ilvl char? Its insane work...
    Nothing you said helps prove your point.

    If anything it makes you look worse because now you are resorting to exaggerating claims about insane amount of work, retarded amount of hyperbole that just shows how out of touch with your own "argument" you are, and actually proving MY point by admitting you choose not participate in that content.

    And now you want me to have sympathy for you because you feel so... overwhelmed? Overwhelmed by this content you CHOOSE not to do?

    Your entitlement is strong.

    That's not a compliment.

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    You will be full decked with insane gear in a matter of weeks
    You will be sitting on your throne much faster than me...and only playing 2 hours in a couple days a week.

    I will have to work like a friggin Chinese worker on the fields for months...everyday.

    --------

    I choose not to do that content because is not my cup of tea.
    Its frustrating for me...what can i do? I cant help it to feel this way. Im this person.
    You want me to pay to play a game i find frustrating?

    I dont think "we" are removing "fun" to Mythic+ and Mythic raiding player.
    In fact, if you had a soul, you would feel sorry for us...
    Do you understand the work we will be doing everyday to achieve full 430 ilvl char? Its insane work...
    Faster or slower. It iant relevant you will eventuely get 430 and thats wrong no matter if you play for 8 months or 5 weeks. You shouls never get this type of gear feom world content. Oh yeah and btw it wont be months doi g world content. It should be around 2 months for full /number of alts. Since those items are account bound you can send gear from alts to your main.

    And no log into the game do WQ for 10 minutes isnt work. If you would actualy compare playtime. Getting 430 from worls Q is much faster. It might take you 2 months but playtime can be like 4 days while playtime of person who raids is much higher.
    Last edited by Elias01; 2019-05-11 at 04:17 PM.

  19. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by kubaje View Post
    This is the dumbest thing they brought to the game ever. No need to raid anything below mythic. No need to have any skill to have good gear. I won't even bother speaking about that compared to PvP items.

    At this point they could as well just get rid of gearing. They are fucking themselves over so hard. Rewards already feel like shit and will feel even worse.

    It just shows how out of touch they are. Instead of rewarding people for participating in content, they just make it easier to skip content. GG Blizzard, nice developers they've got there.
    Well said mate. Absolutely agree.

    Invalidating 3/4 raid difficulties just because people seem to believe they deserve Heroic quality gear for killing 10 mobs or afking on a world boss for some Manapearls is silly. It just breaks the natural gear progression.

    And this is Heroic ilvl gear that will be obtainable before the raid even launches. How is that normal? Why the hell can you get Heroic gear before the raid that has that item level even opens?

    Blizzard have seriously broken progression hard since at least WoD/Legion.

  20. #180
    The Lightbringer MechaCThun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"
    Posts
    3,058
    Quote Originally Posted by kubaje View Post
    This is the dumbest thing they brought to the game ever. No need to raid anything below mythic. No need to have any skill to have good gear. I won't even bother speaking about that compared to PvP items.

    At this point they could as well just get rid of gearing. They are fucking themselves over so hard. Rewards already feel like shit and will feel even worse.

    It just shows how out of touch they are. Instead of rewarding people for participating in content, they just make it easier to skip content. GG Blizzard, nice developers they've got there.
    Yeah, this was the same sentiment back in mid-late WotLK as well as Cata. I wonder how many times Blizzard is going to "fine tune" this system before they just scrap it altogether.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Invalidating 3/4 raid difficulties just because people seem to believe they deserve Heroic quality gear for killing 10 mobs or afking on a world boss for some Manapearls is silly. It just breaks the natural gear progression.
    @Togabito

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •