Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Just turn retail into a mobile game.

Honestly the smartest thing Blizzard could do right now IF Classic succeeds well and truly, is to make "retail" a mobile game and add on new content to Classic and keep it on PC.

What's the point in having worlds or quests etc when people just want to end game LFR spam/pvp spam? what the point of having the world when there's no community lol?

It would actually make the perfect mobile game for people who "don't have time" they just want to get in collect loot/skins and get out with in a few hours.

If people want to raid and clear "hardcore mmorpg conent" go play Classic.

Win/win for both player bases.

And Bli$$ard get's the $$$.
    Last edited by mehow2g; 2019-06-05 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mehow2g View Post
    Honestly the smartest thing Blizzard could do right now IF Classic succeeds well and truly, is to make "retail" a mobile game and add on new content to Classic and keep it on PC.

What's the point in having worlds or quests etc when people just want to end game LFR spam/pvp spam? what the point of having the world when there's no community lol?

It would actually make the perfect mobile game for people who "don't have time" they just want to get in collect loot/skins and get out with in a few hours.

Yeah, kill the version that's being developed for a finite version of it that'll eventually end. I literally can't comprehend this; you guys DO know that classic will be over one day, right?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account

How about no?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah, kill the version that's being developed for a finite version of it that'll eventually end. I literally can't comprehend this; you guys DO know that classic will be over one day, right?
    Progression will be over yes, if you read what I said they can add new content to Classic, Classic does not have to stay at patch 1.12, and to be honest the fact that Blizzard is even doing classic is an indicator they have future plans to release more content.

7+ Year Old Account

lol if anything was to become mobile it would be classic.
    have you seen OSRS?
    super popular on the app store
    and well classic wow is slow enough you could play it well on phone

- - - Updated - - -

Progression will be over yes, if you read what I said they can add new content to Classic, Classic does not have to stay at patch 1.12, and to be honest the fact that Blizzard is even doing classic is an indicator they have future plans to release more content.
    what...

"Blizzard released rock n roll racing, that just proves they are going to release a seq- oh wait"
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Im suprised people like you dont realise that classic is the easy money version of wow. Almost no effort from blizzard and they get money from the nostalgia lunatics.

And considerin how simple and slow classic is, you could easily make it into a mobile game.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-06-05 at 07:49 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol if anything was to become mobile it would be classic.
    have you seen OSRS?
    super popular on the app store
    and well classic wow is slow enough you could play it well on phone

- - - Updated - - -

what...

"Blizzard released rock n roll racing, that just proves they are going to release a seq- oh wait"
    Never said proof.

It is not going to stay at "1.12", they'll open Naxx eventually and then that'll be it. The only "new" content would be a TBC server - which'll make Classic redundant, and then it can go on and on till BfA I guess, but then there'd be a brickwall there if the live is killed.

Classic has no future, can't you guys comprehend?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    LFR spam
    How to know, someone have seen the game only from the forums...

It's been some years since I ever remembered LFR is in game

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Im suprised people like you dont realise that classic is the easy money version of wow. Almost no effort from blizzard and they get money from the nostalgia lunatics.

And considerin how simple and slow classic is, you could easily make it into a mobile game.
    I realise Classic is EZ money for Bli$$ard, mobile game is far more suited to modern game, no one really cares about leveling content in modern WoW, it pretty much is Diablo 3rd person.

People who play Classic do care about the "world" and like running around in it which requires time which will pretty much require a phone on charge due to how slow it is to do anything of significance.

Just like life dumb dumb, and there is a real chance Classic will just be the game soon as people see how dogshit retail is

It is not going to stay at "1.12", they'll open Naxx eventually and then that'll be it. The only "new" content would be a TBC server - which'll make Classic redundant, and then it can go on and on till BfA I guess, but then there'd be a brickwall there if the live is killed.

Why does TBC have to be the next thing after classic?

Yes Classic in current form will only last 1-3 years hence why I am saying they can addon content, it does not require an expansion nor a level cap increase, there are plenty of way to expand on the game, eg gaining new abilities through content.

Why a mobile game?

Why not a point-and-click adventure game? Or a racing game where you drive a car around a closed course and shoot a large soccer ball into a goal? Or maybe a game where you and your team mates control five "champions" while they attempt to destroy the other team's "Nexus"?

In other news, your idea is shitty and you should feel shitty for suggesting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I realise Classic is EZ money for Bli$$ard, mobile game is far more suited to modern game, no one really cares about leveling content in modern WoW, it pretty much is Diablo 3rd person.

People who play Classic do care about the "world" and like running around in it which requires time which will pretty much require a phone on charge due to how slow it is to do anything of significance.
    Theres alot of world content on retail too, but i guess you wouldnt know since you just blabber after other peoples posts as it is easily noticeable. Who knows when the last time was that you actually played, considerin your idea that endgame is just lfr spam as you bluntly put it.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-06-05 at 08:01 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account

again you say "mobile game far more suited to modern game" but then ignore OSRS and its success, when its a 15 year old game ported to mobile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Why a mobile game?

Why not a point-and-click adventure game? Or a racing game where you drive a car around a closed course and shoot a large soccer ball into a goal? Or maybe a game where you and your team mates control five "champions" while they attempt to destroy the other team's "Nexus"?

In other news, your idea is shitty and you should feel shitty for suggesting it.
    there was a wow point and click game!
    it never went public though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Theres alot of world content on retail too, but i guess you wouldnt know since you just blabber after other peoples posts as it is easily noticeable.
    Level that amulet bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard disagrees with you.

"Anything is on the table. This is a love letter to our fans. If the fans have a desire for something, it would absolutely be considered. We're certainly not planning to do that today, but if people want more, we can talk about that. We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

- Patrick Dawson, Production Director Classic WoW

Source:
    https://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/b...ew-impressions
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsoni View Post
    Just like life dumb dumb, and there is a real chance Classic will just be the game soon as people see how dogshit retail is
    So you're saying that classic will be "the" game for the next 5 years? 10 years? Retail can be reiterated upon and has a future, classic will be over when Naxx is cleared - and I use the keyword "over" beacuse well, you yourself are the dumb dumb if you think people will just keep levelling chars, clearing Naxx and being grand marshals, then restart for another decade.

Why does TBC have to be the next thing after classic?

Yes Classic in current form will only last 1-3 years hence why I am saying they can addon content, it does not require an expansion nor a level cap increase, there are plenty of way to expand on the game, eg gaining new abilities through content.
    If they add content to classic then it wouldn't be classic, it'd be another retail. Do you even hear yourself talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Mullet Man View Post
    Blizzard disagrees with you.

"Anything is on the table. This is a love letter to our fans. If the fans have a desire for something, it would absolutely be considered. We're certainly not planning to do that today, but if people want more, we can talk about that. We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

- Patrick Dawson, Production Director Classic WoW

Source:
    https://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/b...ew-impressions
    Give me an example of "anything" that could be possibly added.

Weak bait is weak.

They will not add new content to Classic.