Demonic appetite should be a passive and not a talent?

Today i used for islands Demonic appetite, and it felt great, i think as a demon hunter, it should be kind of a passive instead of a talent that is in the same row as blind fury.

In Legion we could use both of them, but somehow they got now together in talents in the same row. I think Blind fury is the best but maybe if we had this Demonic appetite as a passive, it would be better to even control our fury. Felblade and Blind fury yes i accept they are in the same row, but demonic appetite is not that great to be chosen alone unless it's like for islands that you know you'll get a big amount of souls and you'll get fury and procs frequently.

We have this nice things that we don't use, i feel something is missing, even more without fury of illidari.

Coming from legion to bfa, this is by far my biggest issue with DH. The combined fury-income and CD-r from soulfragments and eye-beam that refills the fury bar.

In current incarnation, one feels clunky without the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    Coming from legion to bfa, this is by far my biggest issue with DH. The combined fury-income and CD-r from soulfragments and eye-beam that refills the fury bar.

In current incarnation, one feels clunky without the other.
    You know, i feel the same, and i almost forgot later why it felt so slow, when i got more used to it, but after trying and remembering how it felt, i see this shouldn't be on talents anymore and even less in the same talent row.

Together they work perfectly and separated will always feel clunky. I keep fingers crossed to make this a passive. We are demon hunters we should have some passives that makes sense instead of talents, we consume lesser soul fragments.

Let's hope someday we get this 2 having a synergy again

10+ Year Old Account
    Make Demonic appetite baseline and passive would make us nearly unkillable.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    the health + HP gained from the talent would have to be nerfed if made base line , that talent is there to alter your play style to an extent and that's what that row is designed for

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Make Demonic appetite baseline and passive would make us nearly unkillable.
    I wonder if those who pick the talent feel unkillable.

Id wager most would feel it makes no difference in terms of survival.

Everybody is killable, even in games.
    That's the universe rule, guys, huh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTWQ View Post
    Everybody is killable, even in games.
    That's the universe rule, guys, huh.
    Feeling unkillable and being unkillable are two different things

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if those who pick the talent feel unkillable.

Id wager most would feel it makes no difference in terms of survival.
    Which is why they are talents. IF we didn't have to make that choice, and it was just baked into the spec.. it would be a WHOLE different story. there also side consequences you aren't considering. Such as the Eyes of Rage talent, or the orb to HP bonus trait etc. Many consequences for one change.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

7+ Year Old Account
    We have more talents that I feel should be combined into one, or made baseline then any other class I've played recently

Blind fury + demonic apetite has the same survival as when you have only demonic apetite, so im not sure what youre implying when youre saying "thats why theyre talents".

The only thing that potentionally could need tweaking is eyes of rage trait due to the inherent cd-r of demonic apetite and stacking eyes of rage and blind fury adding channel duration.

Id be fine if blind fury only maxed your rage, if it meant passive demonic apetite.

Blind fury + demonic apetite has the same survival as when you have only demonic apetite, so im not sure what youre implying when youre saying "thats why theyre talents".

The only thing that potentionally could need tweaking is eyes of rage trait due to the inherent cd-r of demonic apetite and stacking eyes of rage and blind fury adding channel duration.

Id be fine if blind fury only maxed your rage, if it meant passive demonic apetite.
    Blind fury and demonic appetite have a great synergy combined, separated demonic appetite ain't great to pick up, it will stand on the row alone, maybe one day they even will think in removing it, and it's such a nice talent that we could use as a passive or make it back to a different row for us to use with blind fury once again.

And it's fury not rage, rage is for warriors. lol

I played all builds of DH, i have known this class for the entire changes, but when i saw this 2 being on the same row i knew i would feel something is missing and it is.
    In the end of Legion, the use of those 2 was the best and as well for self-healing, since you would be getting a soul fragment from time to time by using annihilation/chaos strike and was great for m+ too, at the same time you would be getting more fury and self healing over time. So they brought immolation aura (that i wanted many times before in Legion finally added on BfA) AND made demonic appetite be less useful, you don't see anyone choosing demonic appetite anymore.

We are demon hunters, everything related with demon origins is nice to have. Demonic appetite makes a lot of sense to use, and i could see it as a passive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    We have more talents that I feel should be combined into one, or made baseline then any other class I've played recently
    Ye there's a few, which ones you think it should be combined?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    Today i used for islands Demonic appetite, and it felt great, i think as a demon hunter, it should be kind of a passive instead of a talent that is in the same row as blind fury.

In Legion we could use both of them, but somehow they got now together in talents in the same row. I think Blind fury is the best but maybe if we had this Demonic appetite as a passive, it would be better to even control our fury. Felblade and Blind fury yes i accept they are in the same row, but demonic appetite is not that great to be chosen alone unless it's like for islands that you know you'll get a big amount of souls and you'll get fury and procs frequently.

We have this nice things that we don't use, i feel something is missing, even more without fury of illidari.
    At one point i believe they were experimenting with this on the PTR during Legion, or was this the Change to Demonic Blades, to where it would generate more Hatred, but pulled the rug from underneath us and put it back to where it was, pretty sure the entire community was livid that day. But yes, it needs to be a passive.

Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post

I think it would be a little ridiculous in terms of how much health we can recover compared to other classes. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it... i just don't think they will let it happen.