Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    There is not much worse than being born to a family that does or did not want you. Abortions need to stay.
    That would be a valid argument if things like adoption didnt exist.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Why is it a stupid decision?
    What would be the point of carrying it that far to term if you were likely to change your mind. But again, it's not my decision to make.

Delenda Est.

There is not much worse than being born to a family that does or did not want you. Abortions need to stay.
    I'd prefer to be alive and I think abortion is morally wrong but there are other countries with lower abortion rates. Despite more access... We can fix the issue through education but that's how I'd prefer to do it.

Not to mention no exception for rape or incest. The father also has right in Alabama as well even if he is a rapist. This is modern day degeneracy but the left might maybe kind of someday do something really bad maybe. At least potentially...
    Last edited by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen; 2019-05-15 at 06:20 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Point to me the pro-lifers who willingly adopt. If anything it's seemed to be the polar opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    If a father or mother kills an unborn child is it murder?
    If a woman chooses to keep a fetus, and it is killed at 6 months or something like that, in some states you can be charged with murder. But if the mother goes and gets an abortion, it isn't murder, because it is about choice. This is backwards dumbasses from states that are last in education, last in infant mortality rates and last in economy making laws based on 2000 year old books full of fairy tales.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean adoption agencies that take years to approve people for adoption and are already over full with children, but yeah, we should force more adoptions on people where kids never get adopted.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Weed? Sure. Heroin and Cocaine in all its forms? Not really. And I like how you go to this shitty argument.
    He said I support racial eugenics based on abortion... his arguments are all hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    Point to me the pro-lifers who willingly adopt. If anything it's seemed to be the polar opposite.
    First, that isnt the point I making.
    Second, are you claiming there are zero pro-lifers who are looking to adopt?
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?

I really dislike the notion that men even have a say in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    He said I support racial eugenics based on abortion... his arguments are all hyperbole.
    Not really surprising based on his posting history.

How the fuck did you make the jump to “racial eugenics” like seriously where in the fuck did you get that from??!!!
    Well you made the ridiculous leap that being against abortions means I want to kill ppl.

I'm glad you asked tho. Of the states that report ethnicity of those getting abortions, the majority come from black and Hispanic women. So by being pro abortion, you are actually pro killing minorities. Thats racist eugenics. I didnt start thos leaping contest.

Yeah the adoption industry is part of the reason I say this.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    I really dislike the notion that men even have a say in this matter.
    Considering the entire Alabama electorate that voted on this, are ALL men, is hilarious.

Weed? Sure. Heroin and Cocaine in all its forms? Not really. And I like how you go to this shitty argument.
    You went to the shitty argument first. Hurr outlawing things doesnt work.

Considering the entire Alabama electorate that voted on this, are ALL men, is hilarious.
    That's what enrages me. Women are not fucking cattle for us to manage or control.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Well you made the ridiculous leap that being against abortions means I want to kill ppl.

I'm glad you asked tho. Of the states that report ethnicity of those getting abortions, the majority come from black and Hispanic women. So by being pro abortion, you are actually pro killing minorities. Thats racist eugenics. I didnt start thos leaping contest.
    I’m pro not forcing a woman to have a baby... that doesn’t mean I have an agenda to keep black and Latino populations down I am literally a mix of that...

You said being against abortion means I want to kill people. Tell me again how I'm the hyperbolic one

- - - Updated - - -

I’m pro not forcing a woman to have a baby... that doesn’t mean I have an agenda to keep black and Latino populations down I am literally a mix of that...
    And being against abortion does not mean I want to kill ppl. I'm glad we are understanding eachother

- - - Updated - - -

Not really surprising based on his posting history.
    I'm glad you are ok with being against abortion means I want to kill ppl. But when i make an equally ridiculous post using his same justification, I'm the problem lol. I'm glad you are interested enough to read my posting history tho, man on a gaming forum with a signature crying about trump lol

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    Okay, and? That's not going to convince the people who use the said ethereal concepts as their whole basis for their arguments. And to those I can say they are factually wrong. Or what, are you saying that if I say I'm pink invisible rainbow unicorn, that you can't say I'm factually wrong about that? And that if you were to say that, then what you say has equal validity to what I said?
    That's why you don't consider these morality arguments or feelings, and consider the facts around abortion, and make policy from those facts. And you're not a pink invisible rainbow unicorn, and that's fact. If the fact is that allowing abortion to be legal makes for a better functioning society, then you allow abortion.

First, that isnt the point I making.
    Second, are you claiming there are zero pro-lifers who are looking to adopt?
    I've never seen one, so I'd like you to help out over here. After all popping kids for adoption centers seemed to be your idea.

Yeah the adoption industry is part of the reason I say this.
    The "adoption industry" has issue no doubt, but those who are able to get through the process are glad it exists. There are millions of couples out there struggling to have children of their own and for whatever reason cant, but cant afford the costs for the lawyers and going through the adoption process.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    That's why you don't consider these morality arguments or feelings, and consider the facts around abortion, and make policy from those facts. And you're not a pink invisible rainbow unicorn, and that's fact. If the fact is that allowing abortion to be legal makes for a better functioning society, then you allow abortion.
    Ok. Might have missed your answer on this, but do you believe facts were considered in this case?