Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
16
17
... LastLast
  1. #281
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    32,512
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    So instead of reforming social services that help ensure children grow up in a good environment and are less likely to turn to crime, youd rather just have them aborted? Ask me how I know you favour racist eugenics.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If we found a developing fertilized egg on Mars, would you still say that? "Calm down guys it's not alive "
    How the fuck did you make the jump to “racial eugenics” like seriously where in the fuck did you get that from??!!!

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I only entered this thread to talk abt how far we've come. We are at the point that fetuses are parasites and not wanting to kill them makes you evil. My point was neither side is evil and maybe we could tone down the rhetoric and listen to eachither instead of flinging out names like baby killer and woman hater. Both sides have merits. I don't think anyone is evil for their thoughts but instead we have devolved into posting ridiculous analogies.
    They're early on that is scientific fact.

    Parasite:

    an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    I mean factually wrong. You can say Jihadists are wrong, and most people would agree with you. However you can't prove a moral belief wrong. All these arguments could boil down to is 'I think it's wrong, or I think it's okay, and that's that'.

    But what you could prove, is the net benefits banning or allowing abortion has on society, and weighing the options. Taking out the "sinful nature" or other ethereal concepts around the issue, which have no actual effect on real things, you could weigh the costs of banning abortion to society like more unwanted children, emotional damages, or childcare costs; to not banning abortion.

    I think if we were to somehow measure all the factors, I think allowing abortions to continue would see a net benefit to society.
    Okay, and? That's not going to convince the people who use the said ethereal concepts as their whole basis for their arguments. And to those I can say they are factually wrong. Or what, are you saying that if I say I'm pink invisible rainbow unicorn, that you can't say I'm factually wrong about that? And that if you were to say that, then what you say has equal validity to what I said?

  4. #284
    I am Murloc! Saucexorzski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Underland
    Posts
    5,943
    There is not much worse than being born to a family that does or did not want you. Abortions need to stay.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  5. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    So you are ok with legalizing all drugs and getting rid of all laws?
    Weed? Sure. Heroin and Cocaine in all its forms? Not really. And I like how you go to this shitty argument.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    There is not much worse than being born to a family that does or did not want you. Abortions need to stay.
    That would be a valid argument if things like adoption didnt exist.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

  7. #287
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Left Coast
    Posts
    43,247
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Why is it a stupid decision?
    What would be the point of carrying it that far to term if you were likely to change your mind. But again, it's not my decision to make.

    "Which matters more; the freedom to live an authentic life, or the freedom to crush degenerates under the heel of a jackboot?
    As a centrist, I am undecided."

    - Natalie Wynn, "Transtrenders"

  8. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    There is not much worse than being born to a family that does or did not want you. Abortions need to stay.
    I'd prefer to be alive and I think abortion is morally wrong but there are other countries with lower abortion rates. Despite more access... We can fix the issue through education but that's how I'd prefer to do it.

    Not to mention no exception for rape or incest. The father also has right in Alabama as well even if he is a rapist. This is modern day degeneracy but the left might maybe kind of someday do something really bad maybe. At least potentially...
    Last edited by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen; 2019-05-15 at 06:20 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    That would be a valid argument if things like adoption didnt exist.
    Point to me the pro-lifers who willingly adopt. If anything it's seemed to be the polar opposite.

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    If a father or mother kills an unborn child is it murder?
    If a woman chooses to keep a fetus, and it is killed at 6 months or something like that, in some states you can be charged with murder. But if the mother goes and gets an abortion, it isn't murder, because it is about choice. This is backwards dumbasses from states that are last in education, last in infant mortality rates and last in economy making laws based on 2000 year old books full of fairy tales.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    That would be a valid argument if things like adoption didnt exist.
    You mean adoption agencies that take years to approve people for adoption and are already over full with children, but yeah, we should force more adoptions on people where kids never get adopted.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  11. #291
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    32,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Weed? Sure. Heroin and Cocaine in all its forms? Not really. And I like how you go to this shitty argument.
    He said I support racial eugenics based on abortion... his arguments are all hyperbole.

  12. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    Point to me the pro-lifers who willingly adopt. If anything it's seemed to be the polar opposite.
    First, that isnt the point I making.
    Second, are you claiming there are zero pro-lifers who are looking to adopt?
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

  13. #293
    Pandaren Monk Mekkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    My desk, Lurkin'.
    Posts
    1,999
    I really dislike the notion that men even have a say in this matter.

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    He said I support racial eugenics based on abortion... his arguments are all hyperbole.
    Not really surprising based on his posting history.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  15. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    How the fuck did you make the jump to “racial eugenics” like seriously where in the fuck did you get that from??!!!
    Well you made the ridiculous leap that being against abortions means I want to kill ppl.

    I'm glad you asked tho. Of the states that report ethnicity of those getting abortions, the majority come from black and Hispanic women. So by being pro abortion, you are actually pro killing minorities. Thats racist eugenics. I didnt start thos leaping contest.

  16. #296
    I am Murloc! Saucexorzski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Underland
    Posts
    5,943
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    That would be a valid argument if things like adoption didnt exist.
    Yeah the adoption industry is part of the reason I say this.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  17. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    I really dislike the notion that men even have a say in this matter.
    Considering the entire Alabama electorate that voted on this, are ALL men, is hilarious.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  18. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Weed? Sure. Heroin and Cocaine in all its forms? Not really. And I like how you go to this shitty argument.
    You went to the shitty argument first. Hurr outlawing things doesnt work.

  19. #299
    Pandaren Monk Mekkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    My desk, Lurkin'.
    Posts
    1,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering the entire Alabama electorate that voted on this, are ALL men, is hilarious.
    That's what enrages me. Women are not fucking cattle for us to manage or control.

  20. #300
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    32,512
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Well you made the ridiculous leap that being against abortions means I want to kill ppl.

    I'm glad you asked tho. Of the states that report ethnicity of those getting abortions, the majority come from black and Hispanic women. So by being pro abortion, you are actually pro killing minorities. Thats racist eugenics. I didnt start thos leaping contest.
    I’m pro not forcing a woman to have a baby... that doesn’t mean I have an agenda to keep black and Latino populations down I am literally a mix of that...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •