Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I generally refuse to align myself as pro choice or pro life.. but i'll NEVER understand how anyone can say its ok to force a rape victim to carry a kid .. like WTF
    Member:BFA Alpha, Member since 2/7/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    My thoughts? I think this is just another reason to add to my endless list of reasons why I consider every Republican voter a sexist, racist, morally decript filth.
    That is not true, but they surely have also such guys in their ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    They're trying to get it back to the SCOTUS to get Roe vs. Wade overturned.
    That was the plan ever since Mitchy blocked Garland so the Repubs could pack SCOTUS.

I for one am getting sick of this country being held back by utter morons.
    "Another turtle made it to the water!" - Turtle-hating psychopath
    "Are there not bear asses to collect?" - Johnny Awesome

Imagine being so twisted in brain that you don't think women are allowed to abort even when child is result of rape or incest .

This prove once again religion is cancer to society and yes its religion matter cause all these people are against abortion cause their God said its wrong .

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Imagine being so twisted in brain that you don't think women are allowed to abort even when child is result of rape or incest .

This prove once again religion is cancer to society and yes its religion matter cause all these people are against abortion cause their God said its wrong .
    Not all of them are rabid mad dog when it comes to abortion.

“Adventist HealthCare also runs a primary-care clinic for the uninsured in Shady Grove Adventist Hospital’s Germantown emergency center. The clinic now has a pre- and post-natal department for uninsured patients that provides family planning, according to Washington Adventist Hospital’s spokeswoman Lydia Parris.

Adventist HealthCare is owned by the Seventh Day Adventist Church, which has no religious policies governing health care. Adventist hospitals perform abortions and provide a full range of reproductive care, Parris said.

“We understand that these are decisions made between a woman and her physician, and we do not interfere with that individual decision,” she said. …

Wesleyan (my wife's grandfather was a Wesleyan Deacon) also hold the same position.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2019-05-10 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I feel that if they were gonna "ban" Abortion, the least they could do is leave exemptions due to rape/incest or to dangers to the health of the potential mother.
    You'd think, but that's only if you actually think the well-being of fellow humans is being taken into consideration at any point.

I'd really rather we have elected representatives who do consider the well-being of fellow humans when making decisions, but they're elected, so this reflects really poorly on Alabama's voters.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post

That's the thing that gets me every time this is brought up: it doesn't even say that! Their religion is pro-abortion! Specifically in cases of infidelity, using a magic dirt potion. It's around Numbers 5. I never hear it brought up by pro-life religious conservatives; it's weird.

On reflection though, that verse isn't pro-choice either. So if you really want to be consistent with that book, be pro-death and anti-choice!
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-05-10 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    You'd think, but that's only if you actually think the well-being of fellow humans is being taken into consideration at any point.

I'd really rather we have elected representatives who do consider the well-being of fellow humans when making decisions, but they're elected, so this reflects really poorly on Alabama's voters.

That's the thing that gets me every time this is brought up: it doesn't even say that! Their religion is pro-abortion! Specifically in cases of infidelity, using a magic dirt potion. It's around Numbers 5. I never hear it brought up by pro-life religious conservatives; it's weird.

On reflection though, that verse isn't pro-choice either. So if you really want to be consistent with that book, be pro-death and anti-choice!
    In the bible God commands Abraham to offer his son Isaac as a sacrifice, and Abraham is willing to obey.

So according to the bible killing babies and children shouldn't be a problem....

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    I generally refuse to align myself as pro choice or pro life.. but i'll NEVER understand how anyone can say its ok to force a rape victim to carry a kid .. like WTF
    Religious extremists don't care about small details like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    In the bible God commands Abraham to offer his son Isaac as a sacrifice, and Abraham is willing to obey.

So according to the bible killing babies and children shouldn't be a problem....
    Don't be absurd, they only care about what the Bible says when it comes to homosexuals.

Things like this explain extremely well why US is great friends with place like Saudi Arabia. Mind set is a complete match for significant portion of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    Things like this explain extremely well why US is great friends with place like Saudi Arabia. Mind set is a complete match for significant portion of the population.
    You nailed this one too. We absolutely don't deserve to be called a First World country.
    "The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness."
    John Muir

Good for them. Always a win to not allow baby murder. A victory for common sense.

Shhhh don't let everyone know they are just like Muslims, it's a secret....

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Good for them. Always a win to not allow baby murder. A victory for common sense.
    Common sense being stripping women of rights? Would common sense also be if them negroes were put back in chains, and as property of white male masters?

abortion is vile, but i don't know if it should be outlawed.

that said, i don't care if it is outlawed. it's not an issue i'd vote on. if people want it outlawed, so be it. if they don't, whatever.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

steve danuser - waifu cringelord

Common sense being stripping women of rights? Would common sense also be if them negroes were put back in chains, and as property of white male masters?
    Wow, what a disgusting thing to say. Only a racist could come up with such words. Im actually for the opposite things, you know, preserving life. I dont understand how its controversial to not want to kill babies.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    abortion is vile, but i don't know if it should be outlawed.

that said, i don't care if it is outlawed. it's not an issue i'd vote on. if people want it outlawed, so be it. if they don't, whatever.
    Thanks for you feedback. It's very enlightening, as ever.
    "The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness."
    John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Wow, what a disgusting thing to say. Only a racist could come up with such words. Im actually for the opposite things, you know, preserving life. I dont understand how its controversial to not want to kill babies.
    You can quit that outrage act, as it was pretty transparently poor one. Why is talking of slavery controversial when you have no problem with stripping half the population of rights anyway? It seems right up the alley, so I'm just wondering how far you want to take this stripping of peoples rights.

It would be nice for an article to fucken mention what the proposed law is .. rubbish journalism.

You can quit that outrage act, as it was pretty transparently poor one. Why is talking of slavery controversial when you have no problem with stripping half the population of rights anyway? It seems right up the alley, so I'm just wondering how far you want to take this stripping of peoples rights.
    Umm. I just want to not kill babies... Lmfao. We usually take away the rights of murderers. Killing a baby takes away their rights smart guy. You seem unhinged.