Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Nerfs to Mythic Jaina and Mythic CoS on next reset.

Que up Ion being on Jaina memes (which I enjoy).

Are these nerfs huge???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    i mean, they just hit phase 2 so...

As predicted. Ion's guild gets to Jaina, nerfs come in
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Good. His guild is the perfect benchmark for the lower half of Cutting Edge guilds. Those nerfs aren't for his personal enjoyment, but for hundreds other guilds in similar place.

Plus this will make rekills so much easier, what with being able to kill elemental and not having to deal "oh,I see you were doing well - here, have 3 ballistats on fire", icefall to the face or image spawning in some forgotten corner. Win win.

And CoS fully deserved its' nerfs, especially the ones that make melee more viable.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2019-05-10 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mineseki View Post
    Are these nerfs huge???
    For Jaina yes, You can just kill the elemental before interrupting her and have a safe and clean p3 with no annoying interrupts and heart of frosts to care about.

Do you need to wait until your chilling touch has 7-5 seconds left on it before interrupting now?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    He still plays Resto Shaman?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Not much of a shock that the boss gets heavy nerfed the second Ion's guild gets to the fight lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Jaina got absolutely demolished.

P1 and P2 a lot more consistent (No ballista fires, no random icefall during storm), 1st intermission already consistent from previous nerf (same location every time) and now 2nd intermission is a piece of cake since you gain no stacks and can simply kill the elemental taking your time, and then even wait for 2m cds to become ready after using them on the wall, since you barely have any movement on p3 without elemental\hearts of frost.

Mixed feelings from my part, finally killed her last week after 400 wipes, and now it seems any guild will kill it in a fraction of that time. Oh well, at least farming the mounts will become easier.

Both bosses absolutely dumpstered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mineseki View Post
    Are these nerfs huge???
    For Jaina? Definitely. You can take your sweet time killing the Elemental now if so you wish, P1 was made a lot more consistent meaning fewer wipes, and no Icefalls during storm makes P2 easy and P3 a lot less RNG. The boss is definitely doable by far more guilds now when coupled with the HP nerf, and we'll happily rekill her now that more or less all the annoying parts have been patched out.

For Crucible I cannot really say. It might just make the place halfway doable by raids that can't class stack.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Mixed feelings from my part, finally killed her last week after 400 wipes, and now it seems any guild will kill it in a fraction of that time. Oh well, at least farming the mounts will become easier.
    My guild just hit 15% last raid after 350+ wipes. I have very mixed feelings and hope we kill with our 2 remaining raids, but I think it'll be too little time. Oh well, nerfs were always coming and they're always just before or after we at rank 700-900 kill.

We're at 20% after 370 wipes. Ready for this to just fall over and die to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    For Crucible I cannot really say. It might just make the place halfway doable by raids that can't class stack.
    Yes huge for Uu'nat, fight got much easier with this, as well as rng removed from p3 (healers getting insatiable early made p3 100x harder)

Also the 5% hp nerf to cabal is huge, means you have to game the debuffs a lot less, and if no one has the debuff on them, it's very hard to die outside of interrupts (which also got easier)

Jaina got hit with the expected second wave nerfs, I bet we will see another wave for CoS still before 8.2 drops.

What I'm curious about, is if you kill the elemental you usually get a full power blizzard right afterward. Does this mean if you just wait it out, the four stacks from it will fall off if you don't interrupt her? Then you'd do p3 and have no full power blizzard for the rest of the fight since p3 is 90 seconds max?

Quote Originally Posted by gigasuur View Post
    Both bosses absolutely dumpstered.
    Which is absolutely a sign that the game is devolving and really sad. The intelligent thing to do is to uninstall and move on to something new.