Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They did, until Trump blew that compromise up.



    https://www.propublica.org/article/p...n-post-q-and-a

    6% win rate in the courts

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1F02TL

    Carrier, the company Trump "saved" (despite the deal being with the state of Indiana and Trump having no involvement) laid off folks anyways.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/09/w...a-missile.html

    North Korea is back to testing missiles despite 2 in-person meetings that have clearly made no progress.

    I mean I could go on, he's doing a whole lot of losing though.



    I mean, if you enjoy watching someone debate with a cow or a horse, sure? He has the rhetorical stylings of a 5 year old.

    https://twitter.com/benshapiro/statu...61352867147776

    But to his credit he did apologize. Would have been nice if he'd like, you know, done the most basic work of doing a quick background/google check on the person interviewing him like any remotely competent person would do, rather than make himself look like a pompous, ignorant, narcissistic ass.

    "I AM FAMOUS AND NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!"
    Dont remember democrats even trying to compromise about the wall.
    True about north korea now, but for working people its still alot of winning, having a job seem to make people happy.
    Yes, he should have done background check. To his defense for him the reporter is clearly left wing, left wing for a american. Its same for swedish politicians try to find one that wouldnt be considered left wing in america, but here they are called nazis. Europe just cant seem to like creationists or pro-lifers its just to far away from common sense

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Compromise doesn't work with idiocy. See, ramping up border security, that's a compromise. Pretending a 30 foot wall that blows the budget is going to solve the immigration problem is stupid, because it won't. The US' problem isn't with people illegally crossing the border. Those are getting caught and detained rather well, considering the border is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. The problem is legal immigrants overstaying their welcome and not going back when their visas expire.

    If you want to address the issue, address the issue. Then you can talk about compromise. Trump won't get his wall, because even Repuplicans think it's a dumbass idea.
    It wouldnt blow the budget, its a tiny drop.
    Wall works great to stop people, thats why there is wall around the world.
    Yes, a big problem is that police and goverment knows where all those overstaying their visas work and live but do nothing about it, heck they even pay taxes, the problem would come if they stopped. Then irs would find them in days.

    He said wall just to make a grand gesture, he probably ment better border security.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    It wouldnt blow the budget, its a tiny drop.
    Wall works great to stop people, thats why there is wall around the world.
    Yes, a big problem is that police and goverment knows where all those overstaying their visas work and live but do nothing about it, heck they even pay taxes, the problem would come if they stopped. Then irs would find them in days.

    He said wall just to make a grand gesture, he probably ment better border security.
    A tiny drop is too much if it's useless. The US could do much with their tiny drops. The US is already pretty good at stopping people without a wall. See, this is me trying to convince you that I want your goal achieved: Stopping people. The wall is not the right tool for that. Getting your police the tools to action your regulations, that would do much more to combat illegal immigration. The wall is in fact counterproductive in that it takes away money that could potentially be used to actually do something about the problem.

    Your last sentence exposes your good nature as a person. You assume he's not a dumb fuck. Any intelligent person, like yourself may, would think a politician just wanted to make a grand gesture. And you just cannot fathom that anyone would be stupid enough to actually mean this seriously.

    And then you stop Government for a record time over this issue. What gives?
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Dont remember democrats even trying to compromise about the wall.
    Because the incompetent buffoon tried to hold the government hostage to get the Democrats to 'compromise'.

    And if they 'compromised' (read: caved), then it will set a precedent that Trump will continually hold the government hostage to get his way. Eff that noise.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

  4. #44
    This shit was entertaining as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Got to earn his turnips.

  5. #45
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    37,059
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Labels are important. It is how the peons in the world judge others, and most are peons. I am absolutely preoccupied with labels, and for very good reason. Once enough people label another as something bad, the peons will start to believe it. Hence there's a need for a voice like mine to remind them that said label is not accurate (sometimes), and that the dude applying it is misusing language for their own interests.

    Yes, it's tiring and annoying to have to do it. This is why I hoped moderation would step in and add it to the rules.

    At the same time, I can't allow people like you to roam freely and not be called out. The sad part is that others are quiet, hence tacitly approving what you (and others) do, even as they understand it's wrong. But, everyone plays for their tribe.

    Luckily for me, I don't. My tribe is humanity and my allegiance is first towards ME, I don't need to belong anywhere and I can point out hypocritical trash on either side.

    Labels are FINE, if they are accurate. If you want to label Benpiro here a Zionist Jew Supremacist that once betrayed his real feelings about Arabs, please do. That is the accurate label. Want more?

    - prolifer
    - cuckservative
    - far right free marketeer capitalist

    Altright, NO, hell NO, makes me laugh that people can be so naive to think Benpiro can be altright. But you see, I know very well where the desire to smear him as altright comes from, so lemme deconstruct it for ya.

    If you label him accurately, you risk pissing off a marginalized group. if you label him as the hardcore, no regulation muh freemarkets! capitalist, you feel it's not enough of a condemnation. You tolerate capitalism. And free markets. Hell, might even praise it when it results in what YOU want.

    But if you label him altright, i.e. White Ethnonationalist, it's easy, cause everyone can trash this demographic with wild abandon and no repercussions or moral ambiguity.

    Well, you don;t get to do it without being called out. Ben is a Jew. He is smart enough to understand the altright hates him, and he hates it back, justifiably so, as they would take great pleasure in expelling him, or much more probably, far worse. If the altright gets to power, which it won't, one of the most important steps they will want to undertake will be purging "degeneration" and minorities, and Jews will be close to the top of that list. The altright gets its whole ideological basis from the desire to isolate undesirables from their dumb tribe. The chances for Jews to be welcomed to the ingroup are close to 0.

    But hey, I'm sure you'll still call Benny altright, because why the hell not. Don't let "fact&logic" (/s) stop you.
    You don't have any facts or logic, just a story and a silly narrative about accurate labels you in the same breath say you don't care about. Ben Shapiro is Alt-Right him being Jewish or even Orthodox Jewish doesn't preclude him from that.


    And for the record even Richard Spenser was made fun of by other white supremacist and Alt-Right. Ben Shapiro is in the same Boat as Candace Owens, and just because she is black doesn't mean she also can't be either Alt-Right or a White Supremacist even by her own account she doesn't have a problem with that. Most people who know understand, that, those that don't understand don't really care.

    Following one kind of ideology or background, doesn't preclude one from being part of another.

    And yes that include the left, some Liberals are racist, some Democrats are Racist and white supremacist, and some are even Alt-Right.

    As for Alt-Right

    Here you go here are the LITERAL definitions


    Merriam-Webster
    alt-right noun
    \ ˈȯlt-ˈrīt \
    variants: or less commonly alt right
    Definition of alt-right
    : a right-wing, primarily online political movement or grouping based in the U.S. whose members reject mainstream conservative politics and espouse extremist beliefs and policies typically centered on ideas of white nationalism
    Welcome to the alt-right. The label blends together straight-up white supremacists, nationalists who think conservatives have sold out to globalization, and nativists who fear immigration will spur civil disarray.
    — Dylan Matthews
    Rather than concede the moral high ground to the left, the alt right turns the left's moralism on its head and makes it a badge of honor to be called "racist," "homophobic," and "sexist."
    — Benjamin Welton
    Regardless of who triumphs at the ballot box, the biggest winner of this presidential election may be the alt-right: a sprawling coalition of reactionary conservatives who have lobbied to make the United States more "traditional," more "populist" and more white.
    — Jonathon Morgan

    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alt-right


    Wikipedia:

    Alt-right
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to navigationJump to search

    Prominent alt-rightists were instrumental in organising the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in August 2017. Here, rally participants carry Confederate battle flags, Gadsden flags and a Nazi flag.

    An alt-right Donald Trump supporter at the March 4 Trump in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
    The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely connected far-right,white nationalist movement. The term is ill-defined,having been used in different ways by various groups and individuals. A largely online movement, the alt-right is found primarily in the United States, where it originated, although alt-rightists are also present elsewhere in the world. Constituent groups that associate with the "alt-right" label have been characterised as hate groups.

    In 2010, the American white nationalist Richard B. Spencer launched The Alternative Right webzine to disseminate his ideas. Spencer's "alternative right" was influenced by earlier forms of American white nationalism, as well as paleoconservatism, the Dark Enlightenment, and the Nouvelle Droite. His term was shortened to "alt-right" and popularised by far-right participants of /pol/, the politics board of web forum 4chan. It came to be associated with other white nationalist websites and groups, including Andrew Anglin's Daily Stormer, Brad Griffin's Occidental Dissent, and Matthew Heimbach's Traditionalist Worker Party. Following the 2013 Gamergate controversy, the alt-right made increasing use of trolling and online harassment as a tactic to raise its profile. In 2015 it attracted broader public attention—particularly through coverage on Steve Bannon's Breitbart News—due to alt-right support for Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. On being elected, Trump disavowed the movement. Attempting to move from an online-based to a street-based movement, Spencer and other alt-rightists organised the 2017 Unite the Right rally, which faced significant anti-fascist opposition. After this, the movement began to decline.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

    TOP DEFINITION Urban Dictionary
    alt-right
    'alt-right' or 'alternative right' is a name currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists to refer to themselves and their ideology, which emphasizes preserving and protecting the white race in the United States in addition to, or over, other traditional conservative positions such as limited government, low taxes and strict law-and-order. The movement has been described as a mix of racism, white nationalism and populism ... criticizes "multiculturalism" and more rights for non-whites, women, Jews, Muslims, gays, immigrants and other minorities. Its members reject the American democratic ideal that all should have equality under the law regardless of creed, gender, ethnic origin or race.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...term=alt-right


    So Again you are wrong, you either don't know what the fuck you are talking about, or you are here doing what most Alt-Right do, playing a little fucking game, either way, I don't give a shit. I am not using Alt-Right as an Insult, and I am applying the term or expression correctly.


    And before you try your usual bullshit of well the left could be racist, or blah blah blah, YES they can't and your whataboutism really isn't going unnoticed.


    Yes Manson would considered a free love 60s Hippy, guess what the dude was a fucking Racist, Many people considered Jim Jones a Communist, Guess what even he was a fucking racist and white supremacist also/


    As I said no specific label or title claimed by anyone precludes another unless there is specific reason why or why not. I have clearly broken that down here.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  6. #46
    I take great satisfaction in seeing Shapiro humiliated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

  7. #47
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    37,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I take great satisfaction in seeing Shapiro humiliated.
    HHAHAHAHAHAA yeah right sweet capitulation, trying to distance yourself from the Stink of Ben Shapiro like Jordan Peterson as he thoroughly wasted the fucking time and proved himself to be every bit the fucking moron everybody of any serious note on the the left knew he was. Eating your own which is sad, because this doesn't reveal anything new about Ben any more than recent events revealed Jordan Peterson.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    You don't have any facts or logic, just a story and a silly narrative about accurate labels you in the same breath say you don't care about. Ben Shapiro is Alt-Right him being Jewish or even Orthodox Jewish doesn't preclude him from that.


    And for the record even Richard Spenser was made fun of by other white supremacist and Alt-Right. Ben Shapiro is in the same Boat as Candace Owens, and just because she is black doesn't mean she also can't be either Alt-Right or a White Supremacist even by her own account she doesn't have a problem with that. Most people who know understand, that, those that don't understand don't really care.

    Following one kind of ideology or background, doesn't preclude one from being part of another.

    And yes that include the left, some Liberals are racist, some Democrats are Racist and white supremacist, and some are even Alt-Right.

    As for Alt-Right

    Here you go here are the LITERAL definitions













    So Again you are wrong, you either don't know what the fuck you are talking about, or you are here doing what most Alt-Right do, playing a little fucking game, either way, I don't give a shit. I am not using Alt-Right as an Insult, and I am applying the term or expression correctly.


    And before you try your usual bullshit of well the left could be racist, or blah blah blah, YES they can't and your whataboutism really isn't going unnoticed.


    Yes Manson would considered a free love 60s Hippy, guess what the dude was a fucking Racist, Many people considered Jim Jones a Communist, Guess what even he was a fucking racist and white supremacist also/


    As I said no specific label or title claimed by anyone precludes another unless there is specific reason why or why not. I have clearly broken that down here.
    Ben Shapiro is hardly Alt-Right. First, everyone on the Alt-Right hates him, and second he pretty much has the same neo-conservative ish ideas and is mostly a religious Libertarian. He isn't even an ethnic Nationalist, except for Israel.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    HHAHAHAHAHAA yeah right sweet capitulation, trying to distance yourself from the Stink of Ben Shapiro like Jordan Peterson as he thoroughly wasted the fucking time and proved himself to be every bit the fucking moron everybody of any serious note on the the left knew he was. Eating your own which is sad, because this doesn't reveal anything new about Ben any more than recent events revealed Jordan Peterson.
    When have I ever liked Ben Shapiro? Please cite a single post of me fawning for this guy? Or liking Jordan Peterson?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

  9. #49
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    37,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Ben Shapiro is hardly Alt-Right. First, everyone on the Alt-Right hates him, and second he pretty much has the same neo-conservative ish ideas and is mostly a religious Libertarian. He isn't even an ethnic Nationalist, except for Israel.
    Again weather he is popular with the Alt-Right at times is irrelevant, the fact he is Ethnically, or Practicing Jewish, is also irrelevant. Ben Shapiro very well maybe a Neo Conservative also.

    It doesn't surprise me his stands on Nationalism as it pertains to Israel either. Yes I am against Ethnostates under almost every circumstance, except for Israel. That does not mean I have a dog in the fight or that I side with Israel or Palestinians. The issue is much deeper than that.

    Just as I support Native Americans and their right to protect their land and remain sovereign.

    And I am Anti-Nationalist, but there it is, sometimes issues can have over lapping considerations that makes one set of circumstances different than another.

    That's true with me, and just about any human being with a heart beat.

    But at Ben Shapiro core is a Alt-Right blow hole who like so many others Milo Yiannopoulos, Dave Rubin, Jordan Peterson, Candace Owens, and now Ben Shapiro, they serve a purpose of Entertainment and a distraction, that doesn't change their overall positions.


    The left and liberals do this kind of bullshit too. Kanye West, Bill Maher, Sam Harris etc All of them are fucking genius and whatever as long as they are blowing out their holes whatever unchallenged mess of bullshit.

    But the moment any of them shit the best it's the same fucking thing, Although Kanye West has officially Switched Teams, and guess what, he still an idiot, and God fucking help us if he tries to tape into this same populism and stupidity of the Alt-Right

    Which I think he already has.

    The point is all of the above is fucking stupid, but not all of it represents the same fucking harm, some is just average stupidity, the other is advocating hate speech, and destroying the lives of people who honestly care about the issues to sell books and make money.


    Honestly FUCK BEN SHAPIRO!
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  10. #50
    Herald of the Titans Zaydin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    2,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Dont remember democrats even trying to compromise about the wall.
    Democrats literally offered him 25 billion dollars for the wall last year in exchange for DACA and he said no. Likely due in part to the neo-nazi white supremacists Trump surrounds himself with like Stephen Miller.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Again weather he is popular with the Alt-Right at times is irrelevant, the fact he is Ethnically, or Practicing Jewish, is also irrelevant. Ben Shapiro very well maybe a Neo Conservative also.

    It doesn't surprise me his stands on Nationalism as it pertains to Israel either. Yes I am against Ethnostates under almost every circumstance, except for Israel. That does not mean I have a dog in the fight or that I side with Israel or Palestinians. The issue is much deeper than that.

    Just as I support Native Americans and their right to protect their land and remain sovereign.

    And I am Anti-Nationalist, but there it is, sometimes issues can have over lapping considerations that makes one set of circumstances different than another.

    That's true with me, and just about any human being with a heart beat.

    But at Ben Shapiro core is a Alt-Right blow hole who like so many others Milo Yiannopoulos, Dave Rubin, Jordan Peterson, Candace Owens, and now Ben Shapiro, they serve a purpose of Entertainment and a distraction, that doesn't change their overall positions.


    The left and liberals do this kind of bullshit too. Kanye West, Bill Maher, Sam Harris etc All of them are fucking genius and whatever as long as they are blowing out their holes whatever unchallenged mess of bullshit.

    But the moment any of them shit the best it's the same fucking thing, Although Kanye West has officially Switched Teams, and guess what, he still an idiot, and God fucking help us if he tries to tape into this same populism and stupidity of the Alt-Right

    Which I think he already has.

    The point is all of the above is fucking stupid, but not all of it represents the same fucking harm, some is just average stupidity, the other is advocating hate speech, and destroying the lives of people who honestly care about the issues to sell books and make money.


    Honestly FUCK BEN SHAPIRO!
    So you just barf up nonsense and hope it sticks? Nothing about that post made any sense except it admitting you are mostly hypocritical in your stances and don't even know what the Alt-Right is other than scary stuff you don't like. Fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

  12. #52
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    58,263
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Altright, NO, hell NO, makes me laugh that people can be so naive to think Benpiro can be altright.
    Could you link me up an objectively-definitive and complete definition for exactly what makes one "alt-right", that pretty much everyone here would agree with because of its objectivity and clarity?

    Because without that, it's pretty difficult to make declarative statements like you are. I've seen people claim the alt-right are literally just rebranded Neo-Nazis, and not even other white nationalists qualify. I've seen others say it's a wide label that covers anyone outside the establishment Republicans, which would include Shapiro. It makes it real easy to declare "HE'S not a 'true alt-righter'" while simultaneously claiming the alt-right are a significant voice.

    And unsurprisingly, it's the same bullshit rhetorical tactic right-wingers use to slam socialist theory, just targeted the other direction, where everything bad is socialism but everything good is not-socialism, and they change the use of the word as needed to make their slander stick.

    "I could've totally beat that guy, honest, I'm the bestest arguer there is and he only beat me because I let him."

    You cowardly, chicken-hearted fuck of a human being, Shapiro.

  13. #53
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    37,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    So you just barf up nonsense and hope it sticks? Nothing about that post made any sense except it admitting you are mostly hypocritical in your stances and don't even know what the Alt-Right is other than scary stuff you don't like. Fascinating.
    It made sense if you follow logic and have basic reading comprehension. As for what Alt-Right means, I already posted explicitly what the fuck it is, as to what people will claim like yourself, can vary.

    I mean you could be a white supremacist, who's also a feminist and loves kittens, you could also be a white supremacist who loves and stands with Israel.

    You could also be a Jewish woman who is against Zionism, believes in white supremacy and thinks Socialism or Communism is Neat.

    Like I said it's like most of your nonsense, like when you try to make a point, quote statistics or studies, then you misapply cherry pick or generally forget bullshit and bad arguments you made in the matter of a few post.

    Labels and Identity, you hate it, until you love it amirite?
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    He's Alt-right that is a fact
    I'd be curious as to what he's ever said to make you say this with such certainty.

  15. #55
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    58,263
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    He doesn't fit any of that definitions. HE IS NOT WHITE. He is Jewish. lmao. How can you be so fucking wrong, so damn often?
    Really not sure where you got the idea that "white" and "jewish" are mutually exclusive concepts, to begin with. It's like saying "I'm not white, I'm Scottish."

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Could you link me up an objectively-definitive and complete definition for exactly what makes one "alt-right", that pretty much everyone here would agree with because of its objectivity and clarity?
    I can only surmise at this point that it boils down to "anyone I disagree with". On the second Tuesday of each month, you can substitute "alt-right" for "incel" as well.

  17. #57
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    58,263
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I can only surmise at this point that it boils down to "anyone I disagree with". On the second Tuesday of each month, you can substitute "alt-right" for "incel" as well.
    That works both ways. I've seen plenty of people claim the alt-right is a massive voting bloc and it's going to change politics forever, but at the same time, anyone who gets pointed at, "Nah, they're not actually alt-right".

    Especially for a label that speaks just to a non-establishment viewpoint, it's a bit silly to claim it has a narrow meaning, particularly when nobody can point to an objective and clear definition that's commonly agreed-upon.

  18. #58
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    37,059
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    He doesn't fit any of that definitions. HE IS NOT WHITE. He is Jewish. lmao. How can you be so fucking wrong, so damn often?
    Ben is a fucking white, Jewish can mean many things to many people, not all Jewish people feel or react the same. As for being wrong, again here is where you come apart at the seems with your whole, I don't believe in identities and moving beyond such blah blah blah.

    But No Ben Shapiro he isn't WHITE, he is a JEW?

    See here the problem with you is consistency, you don't have any, when it comes to your reasoning and rationale, you hardly next to ever have any fucking context, yet you'll spew a bunch of random facts, and anecdotal nonsense and then behave as though you don't care about anybodies FEELS.

    You're a bad comedy and cartoon villain in the way you approach arguments.

    The root of your problem is you have no fucking roots, you have no cause, no tribe nothing you actually believe in, so therefor you really never have anything to contribute to any conversation whatsoever. You are a fucking fence sitter, you went your finger find whichever way the win is blowing and that is your fucking truth.

    I have no respect for your pedantic bullshit, not because you could be right or wrong, but because you stand on nothing.


    Because even if you did stand one something I disagreed or hated you for, I could at the very fucking least respect you, provided where ever you stand comes from somewhere sincere and honest.


    This conversation is going to end like it always does, you learning more from me than I can ever learn from you, because I see you, and Guys like Ben Shapiro a fucking mile away, and I would Like to pretend it's because I am just soo smart and Intelligent, but the fact is there are plenty of others on these forums and in real life that don't need to wait until guys like Ben Shapiro or You, Shit the bed to know who you been and who you were all along even when you can't figure it out.


    You aren't worthy of a conversation or the debate you fight so desperately for, but shit while I don't, some here do, and I can always tell because they are the people ALWAYS mopping the fucking floor with you and about 3 or 4 populist groupies who likely gossip and group up just to lose.

    The only echo Chamber that might exist, in maybe on Steam or Discord HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    He doesn't fit any of that definitions. HE IS NOT WHITE. He is Jewish. lmao. How can you be so fucking wrong, so damn often?
    By that definition, I'm not white. I'm an atheist.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    It made sense if you follow logic and have basic reading comprehension. As for what Alt-Right means, I already posted explicitly what the fuck it is, as to what people will claim like yourself, can vary.

    I mean you could be a white supremacist, who's also a feminist and loves kittens, you could also be a white supremacist who loves and stands with Israel.

    You could also be a Jewish woman who is against Zionism, believes in white supremacy and thinks Socialism or Communism is Neat.

    Like I said it's like most of your nonsense, like when you try to make a point, quote statistics or studies, then you misapply cherry pick or generally forget bullshit and bad arguments you made in the matter of a few post.

    Labels and Identity, you hate it, until you love it amirite?
    pfffft See this is how I know you are completely full of it. @CryotriX can attest that I've never been anti-identity. Dude, you are just throwing everything and the kitchen sink like a raving lunatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •