Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Almost at the halfway point of the game day:

0 votes out.

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scum lurking hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Scum lurking hardcore.
    Meh lets do this for now then

Vote: Nef

I am here... going to go read all

oh btw curse on yesterdays hammer left me with no vote when I came back before deadline

- - - Updated - - -

wow that was a quick read

- - - Updated - - -

disappointingly so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    I am here... going to go read all

oh btw curse on yesterdays hammer left me with no vote when I came back before deadline

- - - Updated - - -

wow that was a quick read
    Better men and women have tried cursing me and failed. Got dem wards.

- - - Updated - - -

Explain vote duckling wonder.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Marack if you had read my posts i have already stated my reads and I do hate repeating myself.

Vote: Lora

Yesterday there was 2 trains and you pretty much avoided both until the hammer

your self vote to me was funny at the time but to keep it there for so long was a bit of a dick move imo

maybe anti-town move is a better description, instead of helping town by putting forward your thoughts and picking one of the lead trains, your self vote claiming to be mafia just helped no one least of all town

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I mean, have you done ANYTHING to prevent this?

I mean, agent of chaos is amusing at times, but these half assed remarks dont do a thing for town.

Should go without saying, dont vote until we have a decent discussion.

My likely votes will be Nef or Lora, depending on how things shake through the day and if either put for effort.

Still cant remember anything Kryllian, Strikered or Virothe have done this game.
    lmao I have been more present in this game than I have in others, a testament to my play style I guess

lmao I have been more present in this game than I have in others, a testament to my play style I guess
    I mean, there have been a few posts with 8+ Hours in between them so I think calling out anyone for inactivity this game is just about the dumbest thing you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I mean, there have been a few posts with 8+ Hours in between them so I think calling out anyone for inactivity this game is just about the dumbest thing you can do.
    true dat I seriously cant recall a game where I was the top poster EVER!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Marack if you had read my posts i have already stated my reads and I do hate repeating myself.

Vote: Lora

Yesterday there was 2 trains and you pretty much avoided both until the hammer

your self vote to me was funny at the time but to keep it there for so long was a bit of a dick move imo

maybe anti-town move is a better description, instead of helping town by putting forward your thoughts and picking one of the lead trains, your self vote claiming to be mafia just helped no one least of all town
    Sounds to me like you are voting me more because you believed I was being a dick vs actually believing I'm scum. I stated my reads but didn't go into walls of text explanation because that's simply not required and not my style really anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

How did your posts post before my post after my post was posted? Maybe mmoc is being wonky.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Explain vote duckling wonder.
    Well, I voted on Nef because while he's not my prime suspect I have reason to believe that focusing on him could lead to possibly vindicating my scum lean for Crackle.

Crackle is the only one that was not on the Listo train that voted day 1, he was on Nef Tea and then yesterday he pushed on Nef a little but was the critical tipping midway vote for Robo.

So my thinking is that Nef is likely scum at this point, and if Nef is scum it would most likely mean that Crackle is scum who was trying to wagon for Brownie points day one.

It's a little convoluted, but it's better than nothing so there ya go.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, there's thirteen hours left as of the time of this post. Consider my vote to be on Nef as well. I just can't bring myself to trust him after how things played out with Nef vs Robo. Apologies for my own activity slipping, I've been trying to avoid getting tilted by how quiet it has been. I won't play the blame game since some people have come forward with valid reasons for being distracted from the game. I just find that my engagement/enjoyment level is directly tied to being able to respond to stuff on the fly.

i'm ok with switching to nef if need be

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Nefarious Tea

T'was a very long day for me since I last posted sigh. Anywho I still think Nefarious Tea is a good target.

Virothes take on me is interesting, calling me out because I was the first too object too the Listo train because things looked sus. I put my vote out there just too unvote and bring attention too Nefarious Tea, who according too Virothes theory, would be my teammate. That's bold my man.

7+ Year Old Account
    So looks like intention to vote Nef from Strike and Graeham... my intention was nef or lora... Lora doing Lora things and Kryllian seems to have checked out

5+ Year Old Account

I'm the Cop. I had a guilty on him and hoped more people would pick up on it when I left my vote on him at the end of the previous day phase. Granted, that might have been too subtle of me but with the Doctor dead I couldn't come out and say it or risk being slain. I gambled on surviving another night and hoped leaving my vote there would help if I did die and my role was revealed.

unvote

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post

I'm the Cop. I had a guilty on him and hoped more people would pick up on it when I left my vote on him at the end of the previous day phase. Granted, that might have been too subtle of me but with the Doctor dead I couldn't come out and say it or risk being slain. I gambled on surviving another night and hoped leaving my vote there would help if I did die and my role was revealed.
    That's what I've been waiting for!

Vote Graeham

- - - Updated - - -

No Marack, not checked out, purposefully laying low today. I was really hoping there would be more conversation and possibly a train leading on someone I thought was scum in which case I could possibly stay hidden one more day but since everyone is not willing to commit here's my reads.

Town

Kryllian - Cop so yeah town. Had an innocent on Dupti N1 so him dying last night sucks. I dropped that hint in #136 just in case I died.

Virothe - Got an innocent on him N2. So unless he's the Godfather off the table.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll now finish the post I was working on when Graeham decided to make his play

- - - Updated - - -

Lean Town

Nefarious Tea - He could have voted Robo at anytime yesterday to push that train ahead and no one would have said it was a scum move for protecting himself by advancing another train. But he didn't. I don't really have much more to go on other than he's been targeted by a number of people and unless all of town is reading him the same, one or more is likely scum trying for a mislynch.

Neutral

Marack - I want to put him in the lean town column for calling out Lora's BS but that alone isn't enough to justify it.

Lean Scum

Lora - Lora will always start in this section because of their Agent of Chaos playstyle. They don't play actively as scum but every game I can recall they don't play to necessarily help town other than with votes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Nef

because

5+ Year Old Account
    @Kryllian

Nice try. You're lying, though.

Nef is Scum. Lora and Crackle are Town. I can't rule out the possibility that one of them is the Godfather, but I'm inclined to take things at face value.

Kryllian is paired with Nef, so that's two out of three...which seems about the right number for a game with twelve players.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's 5

Grats Marack, Graeham, and likely Crackle as scum!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Cruel2u I believe that was a scum hammer to end day...(and the game?)