Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Nice!

I'm just chipping away at achievements in the downtime before the expansion.
    I've been leveling bard. At 65. Thinking I might level samurai next...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I've been leveling bard. At 65. Thinking I might level samurai next...
    SAM is pretty fun. I originally intended to play it as my main for Stormblood, but fell in love with RDM instead.

Gunbreaker is exactly what I was, uh, gunning for. So I'll likely main that in Shadowbringers.

@listo95

Guess who went Xaela in FFXIV? At least until 5.0.

You're considering changing to Hrothgar or Viera?

10+ Year Old Account
    SAM is pretty fun. I originally intended to play it as my main for Stormblood, but fell in love with RDM instead.

Gunbreaker is exactly what I was, uh, gunning for. So I'll likely main that in Shadowbringers.
    My current main is dragoon/scholar. Haven’t played much dragoon lately though cause fuck dps queue times.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Sweet Jesus... Save us now.
    Well YOU were the one who had to change your profile picture to a silly Paladin instead of Tyrael so I can't even argue that you're secretly Baal and thus scum anymore.

Day one is definitely looking a little sad-sack currently though.

- - - Updated - - -

What are our most likely options? With 12 players, I would guess we have three scum.

Since Virothe hasn't posted, what are the odds that all three scum have posted so far? What are the odds that Virothe is still scum? It's only been ten years since I took statistics in university; I remember doing calculations like this I just don't remember the formulae x_x

Anyway, Virothe being persona non ibi after almost 20 hours is starting to look a teensy bit sketch.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, Crackle was the mod for the previous game so I won't be voting for Crackle on D1.

Lora, Kryllian and Dupti died early on so I'm willing to give them a free pass for D1 this time around.

So I'm going to lynch one of the quiet players and hope for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    You're considering changing to Hrothgar or Viera?
    I only play male characters, so no Viera.

Hrothgar...I'll see what they're like when I can play around with the character creation. I may go back to Midlander for 5.0 since I like their animations best and most gear looks decent on them. Highlander is a possibility too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id do more normal fuckaduck day 1 vote but kinda bad manners after his explosion before

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im willing to vote Grae or listo for the FF talk...

And if you want, I could go back to the Tyrael avatar

Day One Votes so far:

Code:
    Graeham      : 1 Marack#2
    Nefarious Tea: 1 Lora#8
    Robo         : 1 Crackleslap#28
    Listo        : 1 Strikered#26
    Crackleslap  : 1 Robo#27
    Virothe      : 1 Graeham#36

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Bleh, didn't see the game was up and works been busy today. I will be around when it dies down or when I get home tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    In interest of making a train happening, i purpose we do this;

unvote
    Vote: Listo

Idk its a gutfeel. Too much FF talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    Vote: listo

An early talkative fluff from listo leads to scum generally so I can get behind that train.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrug* it’s d1 you either get fluff or nothing from me.

Is this going to be a "When in Rome" thing?

Why yes, it is.

Vote: Listo
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm L-3. I'm just Jean a VT. Hope you all enjoy the kpop bumps I'll be giving you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ggz probably a scum between Lora /Nefarious. Trains building a lil suspiciously fast after the second vote. Not too sure how i feel about that. Yeah i advocated for the train. But feel like i got some information outta that. I dont think Listos scum. (That said i honestly cant remember the last time Listo was scum).

With that said claimimg VT is kinda moot. As its a vanilla type game. Y'all need too give reasons why we shouldnt lynch you. Not claim VT and hope for the best.

Unvote

Gonna unvote for now, willing too put it back on later (how much time is left?).

Curious about Lora/Nefarious though. Yall got any opinions? Other than the votes on Listo?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    (how much time is left?).
    Just under 21 hours.

I'm going to bed soon, so I'll post more later but I want to say that I don't like the Listo train. Aside from being abrupt, the reasoning for it happening is shaky and feels strange to me. Fluff on D1 is to be expected and it wasn't even Listo who started the discussion about FFXIV. It was me. Val also weighed in on it briefly yet was not mentioned at all. The three of us aren't the only ones to engage in fluff conversations either.

Furthermore, Listo proved invaluable during the previous game and played a major part in securing a win for Town. To avoid a repeat of that happening, I could see Scum being eager to get rid of Listo early on and perhaps being a little too hasty in jumping at a potential opportunity to lynch Listo. I also find the timing of the sudden push on Listo to be strange in the context of Virothe having not posted at all and that having been pointed out. A potential case of attempted deflection, perhaps?

I also don't buy into the 'chatty Listo = scum' argument. I recall Listo being pretty chatty in previous games when the subject happened to turn to something like KPOP after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham I'm in sort of agreement with you. My intent wasn't too lynch Listo per se, but it was too get some reactions out of the possibility of doing so. With that in mind I still hold true that claiming VT and that be it should not be enough too get you out of lynch. Anyone can claim VT this game, so its irrelevant. So I'm still mild on Listo right now.

I do however think that the trains formation is a bit suspicious. So with that in mind I'm content with pushing Lora/NT right now. Now it's really who do I think is more suspicious. I think Nefarious Tea's vote seems a little opportunistic too me. Like I understand I pushed this idea, but the train has formed too quickly with too much time left. So I feel like this is a good place too start.

Vote: Nefarious Tea

5+ Year Old Account
    @Crackleslap

I think you might be onto something. See this:

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post

What are our most likely options? With 12 players, I would guess we have three scum.

Since Virothe hasn't posted, what are the odds that all three scum have posted so far? What are the odds that Virothe is still scum? It's only been ten years since I took statistics in university; I remember doing calculations like this I just don't remember the formulae x_x

Anyway, Virothe being persona non ibi after almost 20 hours is starting to look a teensy bit sketch.
    Nef seemed to be implying a desire to vote on Virothe for having not shown up, even going so far as to use the word sketchy. As far as D1 votes go, it isn't the worst idea to lynch a quiet player with no other leads. Virothe also had a vote already due my vote being placed there, so Nef's vote would have brought the number up to two and solidified a train.

A few posts later, Virothe shows up. He gives his reasoning for not showing up and says he will post later.

Crackle votes for Listo.

Lora votes for Listo.

Listo posts.

Nef votes for Listo.

Now, Nef doesn't address the Virothe situation as all despite earlier referring to him as sketchy. Virothe also stated that he was going to post later on, but he did not. So Nef can't claim that Virothe did anything to change his mind.

So I do think there's some weirdness at play here. I'm happy to keep my vote where it is, or switch over to Nef.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Virothe is also another option, yes. We haven't seen much of him at all yet. I'd be interesting to hear his opinions as well as Dupti & Robo. (Whom mind you all have 1 post so far). So we really need some input.

FWIW I also finds @Lora 's post a little interesting, I'd like you too elaborate a little on your read. That talkative listo = scummy.