Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm still waiting for Marack

right so am going to reply to stuff when i read it easier than doing a multi quote post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    My scrutiny of you is not because you voted Listo but at how fast Listo gained his votes. I started the train in attempts too see some pressure happening and whether we could find some information out of it. My intent was not too lynch Listo, unless the situation was favourable for town. But it was Lora and yourself voting in quick succession that had me backing off. I feel like a scum wagon wouldn't take off that quickly, which made me feel that Listo is possibly town. You being the 4th vote, it was opportunistic in my eyes. I still believe this and you are one of my targets.

Lora's position was interesting. Gave a read with his vote, but not sure how much value can be placed on that. (Is it complete bullshit or not?). It's harder too read, but I feel like placing Lora in the neutral category for now.
    what denotes the start of a train? is it the train part at the front or is it the first carriage behind the driving train, because if that is so you sir did not start that train,

that being said the speed in which the voted went on unsettled me too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    In regards to Listo, it's less what he did and more what he could do. He proved invaluable during the previous game and served as the MVP that secured a win for Town. That has no bearing on his alignment in this game, obviously, yet it made sense to keep a player like him around unless there was genuine cause for suspicion. Multiple players had very low contribution levels to the game at the time that Listo's train started to build up. A vote had already been cast on Virothe and Dupti had a single post so it wasn't as if there weren't options to eliminate a quiet player from the playing field.

(Though in @dupti 's defense, he's correct in stating that he told people in the sign up thread that he'd be busy.)

I'll go through the thread again and give my reads within the next few hours when I can sit down at my PC without interruption.
    ok so i'm confused by this. Do you often place merit on players that have performed well previous games in anticipation they will play well in this one? let me introduce you to Danner I'm sure Danner wont mind me saying this, at times Danner is exceptional and clearly a brilliant player but then the very next game may as well be in a and window licking contest with Mercy. Kurenaii for games would be lingering as a low poster for about 4 days but pull out a brilliant game in the remaining days if he ever lived that long.

I guess my point is, why is Listo (based on Day 1 data) getting a bye when others haven't?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I think the fact that we're over 15 or so hours since my last post and nothing has happened says maybe you should bother to at least do something? Maybe not vote... but fucking something.
    vote: lora

Reason: something

- - - Updated - - -

fos: slapcracklepop and cracker of grams

Buddying each other and both claiming they are town in their reads is too convenient. Not a fan of that at all.

Robo however seems pretty defensive with that post of his.

Duckboy wonder has no substance really

Tea dude is still scum read

Marrack also leaning scum.

Striker is probably town.

Dupti uncertain

Kryllian leaning town but big doofus for not bothering to notice doctor ded.

Lora is completely scum. Screw that individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    vote: lora

Reason: something

- - - Updated - - -

fos: slapcracklepop and cracker of grams

Buddying each other and both claiming they are town in their reads is too convenient. Not a fan of that at all.

Robo however seems pretty defensive with that post of his.

Duckboy wonder has no substance really

Tea dude is still scum read

Marrack also leaning scum.

Striker is probably town.

Dupti uncertain

Kryllian leaning town but big doofus for not bothering to notice doctor ded.

Lora is completely scum. Screw that individual.
    lol i like this version of lora

- - - Updated - - -

ok in order to for me to weigh in lets just look at a little closer at this train

Strikered#26, Lora#52, Nefarious Tea#54, Robo#64, Virothe#82, Graeham#86, Marack#94

Vote 1 Strike mostly a joke was around at end of the day

Vote 2 Lora vote based on Listo being talkative with fluff apparently an indicative marker of Listo being Scum, not around end of day

Vote 3 Nefarious vote like an RKO came outta nowhere fairly quickly after a Crackleslap vote for momentum (which was retracted fairly quickly also after 2 votes in quick succession) was around at the end of the day

Vote 4 Robo this was a weird vote seemed to be just a vote on the lead train at first glance with no rhyme nor reason giving reasons why he may not be able to vote later. not around at the end of the day

Vote 5 Virothe was voting only to secure lynch was around at the end of the day

vote 6 Graeham was voting only to secure lynch was around at the end of the day

Vote 7 Marack was voting only to secure lynch was around at the end of the day

there's more ....

7+ Year Old Account
    Inserting a comment to enhance the dramatic pause. Actually I’m curious about this kind of thinkining and it’s not coherent then trying to logic Loras post so go for it...

- - - Updated - - -

It’s more coherent. Darn...phone spell check strikes again.

Crackle Val Listo Kryllian Dupti were the other five with only 1 had a vote out

Crackle on Nefarious not around at the end of the day

Val not really present and not vote not around at the end of the day

Listo no vote but around at the end of the day

Kryllian no vote but around at the end of the day

Dupti no vote not around at the end of the day

- - - Updated - - -

still going...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I'm here, yesterday was just a crazy day at work so other than reading the thread when i could I didn't have any time to think about what was being posted.

Unlike some people I do not have broad firm feelings about anyone this early in the game. I do find it interesting that Crackle and Graeham have very similar readings with who they trust (themselves, each other, and me) after only 1 day. I don't think putting the first vote out on D2 is something to get town credit for so I can't decide if one of them had an investigation result on Robo and therefore trust me or if they are working together to try and steer town. My question back to them is if Robo were to flip town how would that alter your "Strong" reads you have on people both those you trust and those you list as scum.

I'm also not a fan of Nef T's attempts to paint Dupti as scum. I'm not getting a scum vibe from Dupti. Although he is one of the people I tend to favor as town (along with the other D's - Dendrek and Danner). From my experience he's engaged as both town and scum so his minimal activity isn't alignment indicative but rather Real Life interacting in my opinion. He'll stay on my lean trust side until I have tangible reason to not do so.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious if @Val the Moofia Boss is planning to show up at all. No vote yesterday, no show today....I could be tempted to switch there. At least Robo and Nef T have had posts to review.
    I think its a little detrimental too towns cause too not have feelings/reads? for people at this point. It doesn't matter if they're are wrong or blatant lies, just putting things out there, people can see whats going on in the game. Evaluations can be made, if a scummy person scum reads another person as scummy, as well as a townny person scum reading a scummy person and every one is scum reading a scummy person there's a good chance they're probably scum or the wagon is completely scum riddled.

If everyone puts out a list its easier for people to find things that are town/scum. (Forgive me I've been reading a lot of mafia championship).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Crackle Val Listo Kryllian Dupti were the other five with only 1 had a vote out

Crackle on Nefarious not around at the end of the day

Val not really present and not vote not around at the end of the day

Listo no vote but around at the end of the day

Kryllian no vote but around at the end of the day

Dupti no vote not around at the end of the day

- - - Updated - - -

still going...
    I'm never going to be around EoD with this current cycle of days. I will be asleep every time day comes too and end. (I go too bed late and wake up late)

- - - Updated - - -

He hasn't posted in a while so @Robozerim

Vote: Robo

Time too put my money where my mouth is and assert some more pressure.

This is L-3

7+ Year Old Account
    I’m not saying you shouldn’t have feelings/reads but the fact you’re are so strong so early seems planned out especially when Graeham reinforces them. And none of us play like mafia champ players so I’ll give you some slack for being in that mode after reading it but that’s never been the level we play here unless you’re trying to lead town either as a help or for a mislynch.

it means there was 7 of us around at the end of the day and Listo didn't have to die

I didn't help things by screaming 'dont panic' every 5 minutes but it's the same old adage was there a better target? probably, but it's convincing everyone to pick the same target and make them worthy of everyones vote i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m not saying you shouldn’t have feelings/reads but the fact you’re are so strong so early seems planned out especially when Graeham reinforces them. And none of us play like mafia champ players so I’ll give you some slack for being in that mode after reading it but that’s never been the level we play here unless you’re trying to lead town either as a help or for a mislynch.
    I know we haven't been like that lately, but its kinda fun. It's somewhat reignited my passion.

7+ Year Old Account
    It is a 180 though from the way you/we play though so it will be met with skepticism. But you do you boo. Just don’t whine it we vote ya. Hahahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a 180 though from the way you/we play though so it will be met with skepticism. But you do you boo. Just don’t whine it we vote ya. Hahahaha.
    You can vote me, cant promise it'll be favourable for you in the end. Unless of course you're scum and scum wins.

now tipping my hat to everyone because a few of you bastards have completely pulled the wool over my eyes as right now the only 2 people the are even close to my scum radar are making some reasoned arguments for their actions in Robo and Nefarious

granted Robo's timing was awful but i do see the position he was in he wanted his vote to count for something and knew he prob wasn't going to be round EoD was it the wrong train to place probably but I could have it all wrong and the defensive stance from Robo does grate me somewhat

Nefarious I dont get the pile on to Listo, and I dont really get the woe is me from previous games stuff, taking play from previous games to attempt to win arguments in this game doesn't wash with me, you are trying to apply logic from one game to the net which doesn't work, new game = new logic

as far as the timing is concerned of the vote it could just be a coincidence and we are reading far too much into it but it does seem a little too convenient

so yeah i'm drawn

now to those non voters ...

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the impression that Crackle was 'buddying' so much as us both just genuinely having similar thoughts at the time. It happens.

I'll post something more substantial later. Today was my turn to have a rough day, it seems.

I am not a fan of non voters

and believe me i'm the first to say i have been guilty of non voting on occasion but that's normally day 2 or day which in some cases is just as bad but 4 people no voting when there is no modified majority may as well be voting for a no lynch which is an anti-town move imo

so

Fos all you non voters

7+ Year Old Account
    I can handle no voters especially when a train is established but if they don’t at least throw out a FOS at some point it reads very anti town.

- - - Updated - - -

Strikered am I missing seeing you voting D2? I’ve beem drinking so it’s pissible but...

i haven't voted yet because for me its either Robo or Nefarious

5+ Year Old Account
    There's an unfortunate track record of some players just going through the motions and waiting to see which way the wind blows before casting a vote. Usually towards the end of the day. We've had a few mislynches because of it. The worst part is that it isn't necessarily alignment indicative either - but often a matter of people being distracted or just engaging very lightly. I'm sympathetic in cases where people give a heads up, though.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you call out non voters and FOS all non voters but haven’t done either. so...where do you lean or do you propose an alternative ?

7+ Year Old Account
    To say life has been hell... and a giant FUCK COMCAST... reading today.

- - - Updated - - -

Shitty the doc died N1`... Looking back at his posts, didnt see any kind of inkling that he had any roll. We didnt have anyone super pro-town on D1, so had I been doc, I would have been greedy and protected myself.

as for the train itself...
    Listo : 7 Strikered#26, Lora#52, Nefarious Tea#54, Robo#64, Virothe#82, Graeham#86, Marack#94

I know we had at least 1 unvote (crackle #51) from early on based on how quickly the train built after. Lora/Nef with the quick succession and robo shortly after.

So based on the train, id be susp of Lora/Nef/Robo being in the middle of the train. Crackle gives some town vibes based on the unvote when we had a good chunk of time left in the day.

Im sure ALL of this was said while i was MIA, just reading through again and dumping my thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

Town
    Crackleslap - Based on interactions. Leaving train mid day1 when it built quick.

dupti - Interactions. Trying to get people involved in the game. Not sitting back.

Marack - I know my roll. May not be helping as much as usual, but itll get better as life and internet issues have been resolved

Neutral

Graeham - I can never read Graeham. He's not going all theatrical, but there hasnt been ANY pressure on him. When I think he's town, he's scum... and vice versa.

Kryllian - Forgot Kry was playing. No read as of yet.

Strikered -

Virothe -

Scum
    Lora - I always feel Lora is scummy with the d1 cop claims. Quick vote progression D1. Self vote D2

Nefarious Tea - Train position. Dont like the response to the votes he got today. Disagree with several of his reads

Robo - More a weak scum read. Reason for D1 vote.

I need to start keeping notes as things happen... and hope i dont go 24-36hrs without internet

- - - Updated - - -

Dont really have much to say on Strike and Virothe. No real reads on them

Most willing to Vote Nef... will switch to robo or lora.

Vote: Nef
    Think that puts both Nef and Robo at L-3