Have you joined AARP for discounts?

<--snipped advert-->
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2019-05-15 at 06:50 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    <--snipped advert-->
    Nope and I been retired for several years. I do not travel much or even eat out that often. And I am not aware of any place here which I shop at which gives a discount for being a member of them. A few places give senior and veteran discounts. I benefit mostly from the veteran discount, as I shop a lot at Lowes and Home Depot.
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2019-05-15 at 06:50 AM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Nope and I been retired for several years. I do not travel much or even eat out that often. And I am not aware of any place here which I shop at which gives a discount for being a member of them. A few places give senior and veteran discounts. I benefit mostly from the veteran discount, as I shop a lot at Lowes and Home Depot.
    They give a veteran's discount? How much?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    They give a veteran's discount? How much?
    10%. On all purchases, sales, clearances also. With Lowes, you need to sign up for it on their web site, then use your phone number for the cashier when you buy something. At Home Depot, you need to show you are a veteran by some ID. I use my VA medical card, which they will accept.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that says it saves you money is actually costing you money. My uncle has AARP for health insurance and they constantly send him letters in the mail telling him his deal is running out for this discount program and magazine they want to send him. You want to save money then just don't spend money.

I don't like AARP, they fund and push for progressive policies.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    Anything that says it saves you money is actually costing you money. My uncle has AARP for health insurance and they constantly send him letters in the mail telling him his deal is running out for this discount program and magazine they want to send him. You want to save money then just don't spend money.
    You are wise.

We don't allow advertising here.

Closing.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis