Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    As a vanilla only hpal player there are no bananas and killing anything takes more time than it's worth

The ideal bubble hearth is one where you're wpvping in a group and get ganked by a larger group. You give yourself up to try and grow a bit of a gap for them then hearth in their face

The most alpha thing anyone can do is save their raid via bubble hearth in wpvp. So chad

This banana thing sounds scary tho bubble should be all powerful what is this heresy

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    lol @ people trying to Bubble Hearth.

This is why I have the banana. The greatest toy added to the game. Seeing a paladin slip over on it and breaking their cast, then standing looking incredibly confused, is one of the greatest things in game.
    Wait wait wait wait, I thought they fixed the banana slipping Paladins when they were bubbled? Does it still work?

When you can get Hearthstone's CD down to 10 minutes? Hearth every time you bubble tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    lol @ people trying to Bubble Hearth.

This is why I have the banana. The greatest toy added to the game. Seeing a paladin slip over on it and breaking their cast, then standing looking incredibly confused, is one of the greatest things in game.
    wait what bannanan toy? i need this now, i cant always rely on priests to mass dispell
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    But bubblehearthing doesn't piss me or anyone off - it wastes your time far more than me killing you would - so in that way it's arguably more funny

I always laugh if I cause a paladin to dala HS personally
    Because there are exactly zero other things that paladin could do in game besides being corpse camped by a forum troll, right?