Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What Popular Candies Do You Not Like?

Skittles for me. Just far too sweet, it's like pure sugar with a sugar enhancer on it. I like other sweet things like Jolly Ranchers though. Licorice is the other end of the spectrum, not sweet enough it's like lightly flavored wax.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Snickers, Milky Way, M&M’s... pretty much anything chocolate, tbh. Just never liked chocolate candy. Only exceptions are Twix and Heath bars.
    I was unaware that is was possible to dislike Milky Way bars, thought I've been informed that in the 20 years I have been away from the UK they did change the recipe.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    I was unaware that is was possible to dislike Milky Way bars, thought I've been informed that in the 20 years I have been away from the UK they did change the recipe.
    The UK Milky Way bar is called Three Musketeer bar in the USA, the US Milky Way bar is called a Mars bar in the UK.

Nothing springs to mind really, maybe cherry flavoured stuff, never been a big fan of that but I wouldn't say I don't like it, rather I just don't care for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabric View Post
    The UK Milky Way bar is called Three Musketeer bar in the USA, the US Milky Way bar is called a Mars bar in the UK.
    I did not even know they had those over there, I thought she was referencing those in the UK.

I just looked that up, and I swear to god the milky way bar(UK) filling used to be pure white. Us version definitely looks like a mars bar lol. Now I want chocolate.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

About 99% of them. I don't like candy very much. On the absolute bottom though are candybars and other chocolate treats with filling (like mars bars, milky way, bonbons). Ugh.

reeses and butterfinger
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

I don't particularly hate anything, but I ain't really fond of boiled sweets.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk, I’m extremely picky when it comes to chocolate. I don’t even like chocolate cake or brownies. Hell, not even chocolate ice cream.
    I don't see you as human no more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that's basically flavored sugar. I like chocolate and peanut butter candies, but stuff like pixie sticks, cotton candy, skittles, and shit like that... yuck. My wife is exactly the opposite, she loves that sugary shit, and stays away from chocolate stuff.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I dont like almond Joy's or anything coconut. And i know white chocolate isnt real chocolate but cookies and cream bar is my absolute favorite. I think its just the texture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mars bars in otherwise known as Snickers with Almonds.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I don't really *love* any candy to the point where I always want it, but I particularly despised anything malted. Whoppers are the most disgusting thing ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Skittles for me. Just far too sweet, it's like pure sugar with a sugar enhancer on it. I like other sweet things like Jolly Ranchers though. Licorice is the other end of the spectrum, not sweet enough it's like lightly flavored wax.
    Snickers and Bounty...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    This...i just understand what is so good abauth them -- they taste so bad:

....and any candy with marzipan.....just burn this...

Kit kat also on my list right now due to food poisioning.

I was 20 + the first time I went to the US. Having seen a million American movies I thought that THE candy was Tootsie Rolls so I was curious to try one....

Jesus, what is wrong with you people!?!

I don't like most candy, but my absolute least favorite is dark chocolate, and like Boomzy said, spicy chocolate.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

5+ Year Old Account
    I never liked Bounty but then I hate coconut with a burning passion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snickers, Milky Way, M&M’s... pretty much anything chocolate, tbh. Just never liked chocolate candy. Only exceptions are Twix and Heath bars.
    OMG. U are alien for me. Chocolate is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vejah View Post
    I never liked Bounty but then I hate coconut with a burning passion.
    Love my coconut in my Indian cooking.