The latest hotfix that gives gold instead of AP on a bonus roll if you're lvl 50...

Is it in yet?
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Don't know... but I'm not 50 and I'd STILL prefer 2000g over ap on my failed rolls.

2000g seems to high, Id guess a hot-fix to lower that. But fun reward if so.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    A coin costs 2000g, so the number makes sense.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Yes, it's in - I coined my first (and certainly not last) 2000g last night.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniolo View Post
    Yes, it's in - I coined my first (and certainly not last) 2000g last night.
    That is quite a considerable amount of gold. I'd be surprised if it stays that way for long. Personally I think I am going to try and use up all my coins ASAP to cash in on this.

I have another question: If you're AP capped, do you get gold instead of AP from other sources as well (missions, WQs, emmisaries, chest/rare/quest mob loot, island expeditions) and if so, how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    I have another question: If you're AP capped, do you get gold instead of AP from other sources as well (missions, WQs, emmisaries, chest/rare/quest mob loot) and if so, how much?
    No, you still get nothing.

Yeah, it’s definiteky in. Didn’t know about it and was a nice surprise when I used it. Progressing on mythic Jaina so my coins are sitting there and figured I’d just use one on a world boss and see if I get lucky with a TF. Expected useless AP and got the 2k gold instead.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    No, you still get nothing.
    That's disappointing. I quite enjoyed the extra gold in Legion when this was the case.

And yes, I did pick up your subtle attempt at trying to say that AP is worthless in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    And yes, I did pick up your subtle attempt at trying to say that AP is worthless in the game.
    Careful not to cut yourself on that edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    It is literally the cost of the reroll. Basically if you don't get an item refunds you the price of one reroll token.

Or it's a roundabout way to convert 250 war resources to 2,000 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadenzza View Post
    Or it's a roundabout way to convert 250 war resources to 2,000 gold.
    This Cant go wrong with that.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO