Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Can you imagine M+ Sunken Temple?
    Best dungeon ever without releasing confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    However, there are a lot of situations where the DDs know it better than the tank and we get flamed at, cos "its not the way they know, or they wanna go". So it can be pretty disappointing being a tank.
    People complain it takes ages to find a tank for low keys like +7 where the experienced tanks don't tread, but when they finally find one they'll do everything to make his life miserable, no wonder nobody wants to queue for low keys as a tank. People who instead of trying to help less experienced players are just trying to be a smartass about it etc. Pulling ahead of the tank for example even though they might be affixes like necrotic or bolstering where you want to deliberately drop combat to reset it especially with low experience group.

I'm sure even picking non-optimal route is fine for lower keys, the only "no go" route used to be Atal'Dazar with the Colossus but I reckon this mob got nerfed and you can purge his buffs off. People who are gonna argue in some +5 that you must do shark boss in Freehold last because that's how streamers do it are just arguing for the sake of it, it really makes little difference which side you clear first especially when you don't have to factor reaping breakpoints in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do like I do.... Follow the DPS. Usually there is always someone who knows the way and most probably they don't pull huge packs or wait for you to pull. Perfect way in lower keys - has worked for me few times.

I do +9 and +10 with my guild, so I most always have someone suggesting where to go cause they know better as they have run more dungeons then I. I don't even bother with anything higher then +4 with a full PUG, I know how crap I am.

Some dungeons I have not done, other's I have few times - don't remember nothing about those, some I've done multiple times and it has taken me a while to get my bearings in those.

I understand going the wrong way the first time, maybe the second time, but after that? How exactly, a goldfish wouldnt get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzu View Post
    Its timer would be around 2 hours
    yeah and that would be sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonhawke View Post
    yeah and that would be sweet!
    Hey if you like toture i aint gonna judge

15+ Year Old Account
    ill never get the hang of wcm...

Waycrest can be confusing the first ~5 times if you get different paths but the more you do it the easier it gets. In my experience once you get past the first door, the route is kinda determined with which doors are closed and open so there's only like 3-4 different routes i think? You have some dungeons like Tol Dagor and Motherlode where the route can be drastically different depending on if you have a rogue or not and which packs you decide to pull and which ones you skip.