Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    HYPE!

Can't wait to be playing a real MMORPG again soon.
    I used to be that hyped but after the non-progressive itemization it kind of killed it for me. Blizzard have introduced item inbalances that did not exist at those raiding periods.

I don't mind the 1.12 client as it's too much of a hassle to do otherwise. However, implementing progressive itemization is comparatively easy, even so that private servers implement and handle them very well.

If all else fails, we'll at least have Star Citizen, right Bubby?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetzu View Post
    They always said as long as your subbed to retail classic was included
    Exactly, no matter how folks will try to slice it Blizzard wins out in the long run.. More so since they will only have to go till the release of Naxx 40 and won't have to add anything new to classic..

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    Yes, Blizz actually stated that if you have a active wow subscription or game time you get Classic wow too, like a year ago..
    For the live game. They said Classic would be included in a retail subscription.

Not Beta access. Point to a source other than today's that said you needed the sub for Beta. You will not find one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    I used to be that hyped but after the non-progressive itemization it kind of killed it for me. Blizzard have introduced item inbalances that did not exist at those raiding periods.

I don't mind the 1.12 client as it's too much of a hassle to do otherwise. However, implementing progressive itemization is comparatively easy, even so that private servers implement and handle them very well.

"Tidus laughing intensifies"

Really? The release date is the back-to-school week? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post

Maybe sometime in the year 2125 that you might finally get to be able to play a finished Star Citizen..

Bloody delighted at this release date.

The kids are back to school, young people are back to school and herself will be off on holiday.

Totally booking some time off work for this.
    Sonics - Argent Dawn EU
    Mahurum - Argent Dawn EU

"Beginning May 15, select WoW players will be invited to participate in a small-scale, focused closed beta test."
    I bet very coincidentally most of them will be twitch streamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    This! Cant wait for classic so all the vanilla crybabies will disappear. But hey... who are we kidding?

They will be back here after a month crying that classic isn't the real vanilla. Nostalgia is a bitch :'D
    they are to dumb to realize this. You can remaster a game, but not a feeling

another thing people fail to realize is that this is a throwback to vanilla. Its not a wow restart. You get classic and nothing more. You won't get new content, new updates etc, Game has a rather limited lifespan
    Last edited by glowpipe; 2019-05-14 at 03:41 PM.

The only positive I see is that I should be able to take a vacation on those dates. But IMO it's way too late.
    Also asking for subscription to opt for beta and reserve names is such a shitty move.

"Participants will also need to have an active subscription or active game time on their Battle.net Account."
    They never actually said that about the Beta at all until today. Just the live release of the client.
    Subscription based beta test. Nice

Guys you dont need vacation for launch, it's not like you level to 60 in a week and start raiding. Relax. -.-

Enjoy something for once and stop trying to power-rush through everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Drejjmit View Post
    "Participants will also need to have an active subscription or active game time on their Battle.net Account."

Subscription based beta test. Nice
    It's a bit shitty.

They could have at least said the Beta as well needed an active sub when announcing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Guys you dont need vacation for launch, it's not like you level to 60 in a week and start raiding. Relax. -.-
    I think it just shows how passionate the majority are for Classic.

Something you rarely see with current WoW these days.

Going to laugh if I get invited for the beta tomorrow.

Woot classic hype! Back to the future!

10+ Year Old Account
    And of course we have people wanting Classic to fail in the thread....

Shocker.
    You have no leg to stand on here, buddy. After all, we have you and others throwing shade at Blizzard in a thread dedicated to how Blizzard is doing its best to create a better work environment for their employees.

I'll never understand why the modern gaming era has this mentality.
    Simple. Take a good look in the mirror. People like you, hating on Blizzard at every single opportunity you get is the reason people have this attitude toward Classic and their more vocal supporters.

Nowadays something has to fail for the sake of it according to some vitriolic people.
    Shocker coming from someone who all they do is spew vitriol at Blizzard, even when they do something right.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Beta is not meant to get free game play, its for testing stuff. Names reservation is not meant for players who aren't planning to play. It makes sense to require subscription. Subscription will be shared between Classic and BfA anyway.
    Sure, Ion, you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    they are to dumb to realize this. You can remaster a game, but not a feeling

another thing people fail to realize is that this is a throwback to vanilla. Its not a wow restart. You get classic and nothing more. You won't get new content, new updates etc, Game has a rather limited lifespan
    Very true, and it will be interesting to see how long it takes them to realize it.. I do have to laugh at those finding out that they need a sub to test beta, which if I remember right has always been a case since at least Burning Crusade, and probably vanilla beta before that..

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    The only positive I see is that I should be able to take a vacation on those dates. But IMO it's way too late.
    Also asking for subscription to opt for beta and reserve names is such a shitty move.
    It is pretty shitty.

Most games either do free weekends, a one time buy in to Beta or just random invites regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Sure, Ion, you are right.
    "I'm not playing pserver because its free, I play it for the vanilla experience!"

its not free

*suprise pikachu*
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-05-14 at 03:53 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

But @coprax don't you remember? Vanilla was famous for it's twitch streamer community back in the day

HYPE!

Can't wait to be playing a real MMORPG again soon.
    LOL enjoy those empty servers in a few monthts.