Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    Did you think they were going to give beta access to players who aren't subscribed to the game? I mean, what are you getting at here? I'd think it would be assumed pretty obviously that you'd need to subscribed to the game to be considered for the beta.
    Prior to this, an active account wasn't required for Alpha/Beta invites. (Source: Heroes of the Storm [Alpha], Cataclysm [Beta], Mists of Pandaria [Beta], Warlords of Draenor [Beta], Legion [Beta], and Battle for Azeroth [Beta]).

P.S. Now that I think about it, damn... I've been lucky!

Finally some good news

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Ironic how hypocritical you are. When it sometihng others like(example: retail wow) you want it to die but when it something you enjoy(classic wow) you say "just let people enjoy stuff".

- - - Updated - - -

Nope did not(double checked too)
    I seriously think you are completely confused here. But well, whatever.

I'm interested to see what happens when people with nostalgia glasses realize how much work this really was.

At any rate, enjoy!

Herald of the Titans MrPaladinGuy's Avatar
    An active sub shouldn't be needed imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Man, Final Fantasy must suck with as much as you keep saying this.
    Might need some cream for that burn.
    8600K @ 4.8 | 1080 Strix | 16GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 SSD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS | Oculus Rift CV1
    WoW|Diablo 3|FF14|Steam

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    wooo i got in beta!
    beta doesent open till tomorow my dude.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-05-14 at 08:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

Really been looking forward to this. I may not play it full time but would love to play classic again.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    beta doesent open till tomorow my dude.
    yeah, i can login tomorrow, but i was invited to it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    yeah, i can login tomorrow, but i was invited to it today.
    Extremly unlikely speaking that it literally just went up today, screenshot it my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Duh fuck... ! Why are they requiring an active account?
    So you guys fund my BFA expansion enjoy!

People here think it's all nostalgia glasses. Lol, tell that to the people still playing private servers having a blast.

So is the beta already live/accessible? Because I see several streamers doing level 40 dungeons for example.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Duh fuck... ! Why are they requiring an active account?
    How is it handled in any other beta...say...for a new x-pac? Never was in a beta, though I did get invites and I was subbed. If this is the way, why would Classic beta be different?

Finally! Can't wait to play this again.
    Will be interesting to see, if i still like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    People here think it's all nostalgia glasses. Lol, tell that to the people still playing private servers having a blast.
    Are they paying a sub on a private server? BRs will play the worst garbage if it's free. But please, continue thinking a 15-year old game will be a success in 2019.

Still no classic-only sub <15$?

Guess its time to sub again, hyped for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How is it handled in any other beta...say...for a new x-pac? Never was in a beta, though I did get invites and I was subbed. If this is the way, why would Classic beta be different?
    Nope, it wasn't the case for any Beta (outside MoP case) if I remember correctly. It's kinda dick move from Blizzard, because they know many people are interested in Classic, but not in live stuff.

My advice: if you are Classic (only) fan, don't fall for it. This Beta is not about testing game systems, but stability test. Also you could burn out before August, Classic is very time consuming game after all.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Are they paying a sub on a private server? BRs will play the worst garbage if it's free. But please, continue thinking a 15-year old game will be a success in 2019.
    it's a 15 year old game your playing DOH!.