Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Oh c'mon. This is thread about Classic. Why are people here just to whine about Classic or fans of classic? Salty much? Or just stupid?
    this isnt, this is front page news, and im a classic fan.
    but im sick of classic "fans" spamming every single forum type with "current wow sucks i cant wait till classic comes out"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    this isnt, this is front page news, and im a classic fan.
    but im sick of classic "fans" spamming every single forum type with "current wow sucks i cant wait till classic comes out"
    Front page, where only information is release date of Classic and Classic beta. So quick, I must read comments and tell them, how much they and classic sucks and how dead it will be.

Got it. (this post is not just about you, so don't take it personally)

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Doesn’t help lol 26th going into 27th or 27th going into 28th?
    Fine... 00:01 on the 27th, like, it's ON the 27th...

Being toxic wont get you invited to shit,so keep that fucking league attitude out of here.

Oh c'mon. This is thread about Classic. Why are people here just to whine about Classic or fans of classic? Salty much? Or just stupid?
    I don't get it either mate.

Just let people enjoy stuff. If we could do it 20 years ago with Nintendo and Sega we can do it nowadays lol.

Ugh. Why did it have to be late August? September is always my busiest month. I look forward to being griefed by level 60s when I'm still low level.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    hope there are classic only forums so i can stop reading people complaining

enjoy!
    Dude you quote spam his shit literally in every single thread using the same sentences the minute they are posted. We talking about mental issue here, kinda doubt Classic will stop this spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightshadow86 View Post
    Yea I thought this as well until I tried p-server. Ended up hooked 24/7 for 6 months. So no, it's not only Nostalgia.
    damn how you still alive if you played it 24/7 for 6 months????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Guys you dont need vacation for launch, it's not like you level to 60 in a week and start raiding. Relax. -.-

Enjoy something for once and stop trying to power-rush through everything.
    i agree completely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And of course we have people wanting Classic to fail in the thread....

Shocker.

I'll never understand why the modern gaming era has this mentality. Back when I was young we all just got along. I mean console wars existed but it was very friendly.

Nowadays something has to fail for the sake of it according to some vitriolic people.
    People are assholes, what do you expect? "If I don't enjoy this, no one can!" It's best to ignore them instead of feeding them and their tiny minded echo chamber group who will just insist that "Your opinion is an attack comment!"

God forbid people like different things and yeah, be excited for A classic version of WoW returning to a time when, and I can't stress this enough, some people thought it was an actually better game.

The only thing I read there that I hate is that you need an active sub to have a hope of participating in the beta. Seems like a ploy to grab more MAU on their currently very weak core game, preying off people's hope for Classic.

All that aside, when they announce it wasn't it supposed to be out in June?

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    People are assholes, what do you expect? "If I don't enjoy this, no one can!" It's best to ignore them instead of feeding them and their tiny minded echo chamber group who will just insist that "Your opinion is an attack comment!"

God forbid people like different things and yeah, be excited for A classic version of WoW returning to a time when, and I can't stress this enough, some people thought it was an actually better game.

The only thing I read there that I hate is that you need an active sub to have a hope of participating in the beta. Seems like a ploy to grab more MAU on their currently very weak core game, preying off people's hope for Classic.

All that aside, when they announce it wasn't it supposed to be out in June?
    Funny thing is back when I was a kid around 10-11 we had PS2, Xbox, PC, Gamecube and the Dreamcast (kinda still) and people got along just fine.

I mean yeah people were still rude but it was a huge minority. I don't recall anyone giving someone a bad time because of what they enjoyed back then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightshadow86 View Post
    Yea I thought this as well until I tried p-server. Ended up hooked 24/7 for 6 months. So no, it's not only Nostalgia.
    How did you survive playing every second of every day for 6 whole months?

- - - Updated - - -

And of course we have people wanting Classic to fail in the thread....

Shocker.

I'll never understand why the modern gaming era has this mentality. Back when I was young we all just got along. I mean console wars existed but it was very friendly.

Nowadays something has to fail for the sake of it according to some vitriolic people.
    coming from the guy who constantly brags about wanting current wow to fail, in literally every single thread you post in?
    hmmmm seems abit hypocritical maaaaate
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Lol August 27th thats during schooltime idiot blizzard. Nobody will be playing
    Didn't realize the target audience from a game from 14 years ago was people in school?

I mean, were they playing when they were 1 year old?

Or is this posturing for "classic isn't popular because everyones in school" or some shit?

You guys a salty and whining yourselves is this a joke. Barely 4 comments down and i see "hope there are classic only forums so i can stop reading people complaining". So you guys started the snowball.

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    You guys a salty and whining yourselves is this a joke. Barely 4 comments down and i see "hope there are classic only forums so i can stop reading people complaining". So you guys started the snowball.
    You quoted wrong guy

I don't get it either mate.

Just let people enjoy stuff. If we could do it 20 years ago with Nintendo and Sega we can do it nowadays lol.
    Ironic how hypocritical you are. When it sometihng others like(example: retail wow) you want it to die but when it something you enjoy(classic wow) you say "just let people enjoy stuff".

- - - Updated - - -

You quoted wrong guy
    Nope did not(double checked too)

Duh fuck... ! Why are they requiring an active account?

Finally we got a date . I will take 15 kilos for classic.

Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    Did you think they were going to give beta access to players who aren't subscribed to the game? I mean, what are you getting at here? I'd think it would be assumed pretty obviously that you'd need to subscribed to the game to be considered for the beta.
    Prior to this, an active account wasn't required for Alpha/Beta invites. (Source: Heroes of the Storm [Alpha], Cataclysm [Beta], Mists of Pandaria [Beta], Warlords of Draenor [Beta], Legion [Beta], and Battle for Azeroth [Beta]).

P.S. Now that I think about it, damn... I've been lucky!

Finally some good news

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Ironic how hypocritical you are. When it sometihng others like(example: retail wow) you want it to die but when it something you enjoy(classic wow) you say "just let people enjoy stuff".

- - - Updated - - -

Nope did not(double checked too)
    I seriously think you are completely confused here. But well, whatever.