Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Pre-order the World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

Pre-order the World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Commemorate 15 years of conflict, adventure, and camaraderie by pre-ordering the World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition—available October 8, 2019 for $99.99 (USD).

Each set contains a treasure trove of collectible items celebrating the history of Azeroth, including:

• Ragnaros Statue
      • Behold Ragnaros, he who is ancient when this world was young! Bow, mortals, before this 10+ inch immortalization of the Firelord himself.
    • Onyxia Pin
      • Add to your pin collection and adorn your home with the head of Onyxia, Broodmother of the Black Dragonflight.
    • Map of Azeroth Mouse Pad
      • Gaze upon the realms your character has explored these past 15 years while you prepare for the next adventure.
    • Fine Art Prints
      • Reach into Azeroth’s vivid past with eight frameable fine art prints.
    • 30 Days of Game Time
      • Extend your stay in Azeroth with 30 days of game time to aid you on your next adventure.
    • Alabaster Mounts
      • Take to the skies with these majestic alabaster mounts—living stone tributes to a pair of familiar flying creatures.*
      • Alabaster Stormtalon for Alliance characters
      • Alabaster Thunderwing for Horde characters

It’s a monumental year for World of Warcraft as we celebrate 15 years of epic adventures and community—don’t miss out on getting these treasured collectibles to mark the occasion.

Pre-order the 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition on the Blizzard Gear Store, or check availability with your favorite video game retailer in the coming days.

Get the Alabaster Mounts in the Shop

If you can’t wait until October to get your hands on the new Alabaster Stormtalon or Alabastor Thunderwing, don’t worry. We’ll be introducing these mounts to the Blizzard Shop and in-game shop as a standalone bundle in August. Players who purchase these mounts this way and also attach a 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition to their World of Warcraft account by March 31, 2020 will receive a $25 credit to their Blizzard Balance.

World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary In-Game Celebration
    The celebration is just getting started; check back on the World of Warcraft site as we get closer to the anniversary to learn more about the in-game rewards and events we have planned.

*These mounts are unavailable for use in World of Warcraft Classic.

Course they will be adding those mounts to the Blizzard shop.

Jesus Christ this is getting out of hand now.

As for the CE. Far too expensive. But of course I guess ActiBlizz had to get their money grabbing ways in somehow on WoW Classic.

5+ Year Old Account
    Oooh..I like those mounts a lot. And that statue looks pretty cool
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

We need that pre-order in the EU shop.

Hopefully, those new gryphon and wyvern models won't be limited to just this edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    doesn't all statues look cool in the promo pictures and then they look sorta disappointed close up?
    Not saying it wouldn't be nice cause I like it...but still.

Also can't wait, means we can finally discuss things without it being vanilla vs retail... hopefully, doubt it tho.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    doesn't all statues look cool in the promo pictures and then they look sorta disappointed close up?
    Not saying it wouldn't be nice cause I like it...but still.

Also can't wait, means we can finally discuss things without it being vanilla vs retail... hopefully, doubt it tho.
    Not to me at least. I kinda hate most of the statues, but the colors and detailing stand out to me this time
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    GROSS! We waited 15 years, for some recolors of 2 mounts that are already in the game? Like you guys easily could've come up with something much more epic.... A huge party zepplin comes to mind, that would be a cool mount. Or just anything really, rather than some uncolored "recolors" of some mounts already in game.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

As for the CE. Far too expensive. But of course I guess ActiBlizz had to get their money grabbing ways in somehow on WoW Classic.
    Digital deluxe’s have been in the shop since they started giving mounts with collectors editions and the collectors edition it self is the same price they always are. You really are just looking to complain with no thought into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexaholic View Post
    GROSS! We waited 15 years, for some recolors of 2 mounts that are already in the game? Like you guys easily could've come up with something much more epic.... A huge party zepplin comes to mind, that would be a cool mount. Or just anything really, rather than some uncolored "recolors" of some mounts already in game.
    We prolly get somethin similar to the corehound mount during the real event in game.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I mean that would require them actually putting effort into that version of the game.

Come on man you know they haven't done that as of late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie, I actually thought these were unfinished models when I skimmed past them.

I don't need another Gryphon, though, so I'm happy the next store mount was something I don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Boohoo?

If you want the mounts you have an expensive way to get them and a cheaper way to get them. If you don't want them don't get them.

Your tears are ridiculous at this point.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    We need that pre-order in the EU shop.
    And we have it: https://gear.blizzard.com/eu/game/wo...r-s-edition-eu

Oh hell no Blizzard...

GROSS! We waited 15 years, for some recolors of 2 mounts that are already in the game?
    They're also retextured from the looks of it. They look way more HD than the MoP models.

Must.... resist...... well...

Right, have my money Blizzard.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Not gonna lie, I actually thought these were unfinished models when I skimmed past them.

I don't need another Gryphon, though, so I'm happy the next store mount was something I don't want.
    Yeah the colouring does make them look like one of those Beta objects where it's just pure white doesn't it?

Caught me off guard at first too.

They should be Crystal imo. Since that traditionally celebrates a 15 year anniversary if I recall?

instant pre-order for me.. might grab a second not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Ragnaros statue looks freaking sick.