Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    ACtually, you do buy the game. You cannot play the game if you don't buy it and the expansions first. So, no you don't "just sub".
    I just feel like not enough people have told you how wrong you are, so i am joining in. You are wrong.

While you may not have to buy anything at this time, I doubt the cash grab company that actiBlizzard has become will allow just paying the monthly sub indefinitely for vanilla and the following BC and WotLK. These guys are finding newer and stupider ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    While you may not have to buy anything at this time, I doubt the cash grab company that actiBlizzard has become will allow just paying the monthly sub indefinitely for vanilla and the following BC and WotLK. These guys are finding newer and stupider ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
    Wow, tinfoil hat level of 10,000,000,000 literally announced classic wow, could have made it cost upfront money, or 20$ for a "current+classic subscription" and no one would have bat an eye, but they made it just part of the normal sub

But you are so jaded, hateful, and spiteful that you say "lol the money hungry will just seep us of money some other way later." When they could have already with no repercussions, and yet didnt.

Please dont play classic, classic is about the community, and if you are so toxic. Stay out.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    When you are so desperate to post some wild conspiracy to slam a company. So congrats on your tinfoil hat, I hope its nice and shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Wow, tinfoil hat level of 10,000,000,000 literally announced classic wow, could have made it cost upfront money, or 20$ for a "current+classic subscription" and no one would have bat an eye, but they made it just part of the normal sub

But you are so jaded, hateful, and spiteful that you say "lol the money hungry will just seep us of money some other way later." When they could have already with no repercussions, and yet didnt.

Please dont play classic, classic is about the community, and if you are so toxic. Stay out.
    Lets go through the reasons for my conclusion: cash shop, game tokens, Diablo Immortal, 6 month sub boat mount that doesn't float, Blizzcon ticket service that help ticket scalpers charge even more, World of Warcraft trading card game that is only valuable to people willing to buy enough of them to get spectral tiger mount, did I mention all the side effects of the cash shop such as making leveling take longer to try to get people to buy level boosts or making meaningless new races just to sell race changes?, do you really think a 5 million gold auction house mount was added to the game with no thought of selling WoW game tokens?, How about the excessive RNG put into the game to keep people grinding the game indefinitely with no sense of completion just so the quarterly reports look better. These and so many other insults to the loyal player base is why retail is almost dead and why Classic is probably going to get over monetized as soon as people play it long enough to be hooked.
    Last edited by khazmodan; 2019-05-15 at 10:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    How can I get this Collectors Edition? I found it on the gear shop of Blizzard, but it says Out of Stock? Is it already too late to get one?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Just quoting our blog post:

“…check availability with your favorite video game retailer in the coming days to pre-order.”
    looks like you need patience, and a watchful eye on other retail sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Just quoting our blog post:

“…check availability with your favorite video game retailer in the coming days to pre-order.”
    looks like you need patience, and a watchful eye on other retail sources.
    mate if whole amazon in both US/EU copies have been bought out you really think small retailers will have it ?

either its marketing scam from blizz or its extremly limited edition .

and i highly doubt in latter seeing how i have never seen anyone having problems to buy previous CE editions.

most likely its to make false feeling of scarsity .

if it was really sold out you really think they would keep it in gear store ? for what to piss off people ?
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2019-05-15 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzu View Post
    Nope all up to bfa is included in the 9.99 for sub
    Our sub is 18.99 a month lol.

i placed a order on amazon uk when it was announced, they took the pre-order money from my account but i got a email this morning saying my order has been canceled. so i spoke to their support team in india and they said it was canceled due to a systems error and id have to try again but they're all sold out :'( & the blizzard eu store was sold out as soon as they put it up :/

so i guess i wont be getting that cool ass Ragnaros statue unless blizzard release more stock which i doubt they will

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Our sub is 18.99 a month lol.
    Jesus wheres that, £9.99 will probably convert to somewhere in the right region in your currency.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    What I was wondering... will there be a gift for the players like with the 10 year anniversary?

Quote Originally Posted by Naramag View Post
    What I was wondering... will there be a gift for the players like with the 10 year anniversary?
    you will have a completly new lfr withfew bosses from random tiers and for clearing it you will recive unique deathwing mount.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    No, I meant something like the free statue for continuous players.

Can't say I am interested in dropping that amount of money for what I get from it. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Can't say I am interested in dropping that amount of money for what I get from it. At all.
    ...so don't?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    ...so don't?
    I won't. But the topic is a question. I gave an answer.

I won't. But the topic is a question. I gave an answer.
    "Do you get a copy of the game with the CE? Or is it just fun stuff you get?"
    "Can't say I'm interested in spending that amount of money, at all."

(thinking emoji)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    "Do you get a copy of the game with the CE? Or is it just fun stuff you get?"
    "Can't say I'm interested in spending that amount of money, at all."

(thinking emoji)
    Was more on topic then this little tantrum. I will just break this convo off hear to avoid feeding the situation you are failing to provoke.

Was more on topic then this little tantrum. I will just break this convo off hear to avoid feeding the situation you are failing to provoke.
    If that makes you feel better.

I would have been funny if it contained the 5 cds originally WoW had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!