Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    I would want to see separate servers for that with a free option to move a character from classic to them then.

I think that to far of a radical departure for classic servers
    I'd be perfectly okay with that, to me it seems the logical next step is to expand on Classic in this way, assuming the player numbers will justify it. Fingers crossed.

yeah, i rather have TBC, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    I'd prefer WoTLK locked servers over any Classic / TBC for a long run.

Golden time of WoW. The game was still hardcore enough but with necessary QoL changes and increased class / spec depth.
    Pity they decided to go with 1.12 and not 3.3.5a
    I wouldnt call expansion where most core audience quit playing becouse of game direction changed golden time. LFG, Flying, multiple difficulty levels, faceroll dungeons, etc.. All those stuff just made game worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    I must be so special if everyone else has moved on, right?
    Your words, not mine.

Playing Vanilla WoW at this point is like taking half your furnitures and throwing them out a window; you CAN do it if you hate yourself that much but, then again, you also CAN get on your balcony, light up a firework, stick it up your butt and scream THE BEES ARE UPON US in the middle of the night.
    “The weak are always anxious for justice and equality. The strong pay no heed to either.” ― Aristotle
    Your signature is pending verification.

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophical Launderer View Post
    Your words, not mine.

Playing Vanilla WoW at this point is like taking half your furnitures and throwing them out a window; you CAN do it if you hate yourself that much but, then again, you also CAN get on your balcony, light up a firework, stick it up your butt and scream THE BEES ARE UPON US in the middle of the night.
    Holy crap what a self-delusional rude thing you are. Also. Sarcasm.

I think classic doesn't need new content.They can always just reset the server.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....