Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    My favorite part is nazi with glasses. I feel like that should dq anyone from calling themselves the master race. You need to technology to help you see.
    half their aryan countries would be shit-flinging tribals and pagans without the idea of civilization brought to this world by greece and rome. it's a funny thing.

but i don't get why people want to take these people seriously and be outraged. i don't take them serious, they're a dying cause and the absurdity of their beliefs makes me laugh. when they do wind up hurting someone, of course it's a tragedy, but it doesn't really mean they need to be taken serious as an organization. any random person can go out and hurt people, just look school shooters and shit like that.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

steve danuser - waifu cringelord

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What on earth, who would think this is a farce when the title literally talks about people chanting "6 more million" at a Holocaust memorial? Disgusting how you make it about the left instead.
    I agree that this is terrible and racist, but because the left has desensitized people to the charge of racism by decrying everyone to be a racist, like the boy who cried wolf, many people will ignore this at first glance and only those who look deeper will realize that they are, for once, right.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelek View Post
    I agree that this is terrible and racist, but because the left has desensitized people to the charge of racism by decrying everyone to be a racist, like the boy who cried wolf, many people will ignore this at first glance and only those who look deeper will realize that they are, for once, right.
    It would be pretty bold to make up that specific of a lie lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

nvm i didnt read the article
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2019-05-15 at 09:09 AM.
    Core i5 3570k @ 4.7Ghz | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | 32GB Fury X 2133Mhz | Asus GTX1070 Strix
    Phanteks Evolv ATX | Corsair GTX H110i | Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB | Corsair RM 650x

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    "I don't believe the holocaust happened, but I wish it did" is one of the more retarded and nonsensical things you hear from white supremacists that always makes me shake my head. Like if you hate Jews... wouldn't you be happy about the holocaust? Why would you deny it? Rofl.
    I think the people that still do denial think Jews get more power if people believe the real genocide was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antis...efy-ADL-589213

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...st-remembrance

Just a bunch of very fine people there expressing a different opinion to me.
    If six millions were never killed, what do they mean by six millions more?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I think the people that still do denial think Jews get more power if people believe the real genocide was real.
    But they are suggesting one, which under that logic would ALSO give them power.
    It's such nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    If six millions were never killed, what do they mean by six millions more?
    They mean "I am retarded, look at me"
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    America: the Fourth Reich. Did not see that coming.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    Why they call him a ''White'' Supremacist ??

Jew can be white too ..
    The KKK, poster boys of American white supremacy, have been historically anti-jewish and anti-catholic, in addition to a whole lot of other antis, regardless of the person's skin color.

Were you expecting logic and sound reasoning out of neo-nazis and white supremacists?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

But they are suggesting one, which under that logic would ALSO give them power.
    It's such nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

They mean "I am retarded, look at me"
    Yeah. That's Holocaust denial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The KKK, poster boys of American white supremacy, have been historically anti-jewish and anti-catholic, in addition to a whole lot of other antis, regardless of the person's skin color.

Were you expecting logic and sound reasoning out of neo-nazis and white supremacists?
    I can't expect it because people who they supposedly despise keep being added to their ranks by sloppy labeling.

Next up: Alt Right White Supremacist in league with the Evil Jew terrorizing the poor and innocent muslims, blacks, etc.
    Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelek View Post
    I am not of the left and I have not at all been desensitized to racism. I am curious who these "people" are that you are generalizing about.

Another day in Trump's America.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

The are anti-everyone-but-themselves.

What on earth, who would think this is a farce when the title literally talks about people chanting "6 more million" at a Holocaust memorial? Disgusting how you make it about the left instead.
    He went to Trump Academy.

I am not of the left and I have not at all been desensitized to racism. I am curious who these "people" are that you are generalizing about.
    You can't reason with a fool.

I feel like literally being a Nazi should be illegal. Why isn't it?

Wow, shocking. Do you believe that your people need you as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Is crying in American just crying cheeseburgers?
    You make the claim. Back that shit up.

Trust in the media is at an all time low. There have been several highly publicized stories concerning racism that have turned out to be hoaxes or to have been terribly miss represented by the media (the Jussie Smollett, the Covington Students, the Texas waitress, the Kansas State University case, etc.). This on top top of Trumps unfortunate election and the Muller probe have made many distrustful of the media.

According to Gallup, trust in the media is up from its 2016 low of around 30% to somewhere around 35%. That is still remarkably low. Racism is a severe accusation and should not be bandied about the way the left has done in recent years and because of that when the real thing happens, like this, it will be brushed aside by far more people than should be.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I feel like literally being a Nazi should be illegal. Why isn't it?
    In many European countries it is illegal to publicly (on- and offline) show nazi symbols, or to form a nazi organisation. In the US the nazi's hide under their beloved "freedom of speech", wich is a frace but don't tell them.

I would rather not shed a light on this. You're doing them free propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Figures it's the ADL you have an issue with and not the subject-matter of the topic .
    The people chanting are retards. Happy? It should go without saying.