Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Man, the comments on that first link are.... just wow.

"It didn't happen. But if it did, it was awesome and we should ensure it happens again." ????

I'd ask how that makes sense, but these people are clearly supervillainously insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    rAcIsM iS oVeR
    nAzis aRenT rEAl
    gOOd pEOplE oN bOtH sIdeS
    jUst gEt oVer iT

I think thats a bingo.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they are, but i've even seen jews say they aren't. it's idiotic. eastern europeans are white, no matter what aryan idiots think.

but yeah, just more jackasses making jackasses of their selves. deserves nothing more than dismissal and being ignored. or better yet, laugh at their absurdity.
    Soon you'll go and claim that the Irish are white.

Some people, I just can't believe how low standards on whiteness they have.

/s, even if for ages "white" people in america didn't think the Irish were white.
    - Lars

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If you are going to cosplay a Nazi, you can at least put on the uniform though. That's the best part of the Third Reich, their impeccable fashion sense.
    They do have a modern uniform. Khakis and a polo shirts to replace the "nazi brown shirt" uniform and the red maga hat to replace the arm band.

This is what real racism looks like. I hope the left is happy now that they have completely destroyed the term making it a farce. Unless people actually take the time to read or look at the pictures, the will most likely keep scrolling assuming it is the same old boy who cried wolf media race bating again.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Soon you'll go and claim that the Irish are white.

Some people, I just can't believe how low standards on whiteness they have.

/s, even if for ages "white" people in america didn't think the Irish were white.
    or italians, it's hilarious.

italian, irish, and german are my main roots. to think that i would be classified as non-white to them, it's so hilarious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    or italians, it's hilarious.

italian, irish, and german are my main roots. to think that i would be classified as non-white to them, it's so hilarious to me.
    My favorite part is nazi with glasses. I feel like that should dq anyone from calling themselves the master race. You need to technology to help you see.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    @Mormolyce do you have google news. Alert you if any story contains jews, alt-right, nazi? It would explain a lot.

On topic: I have a difficult time believing the ADL.
    Figures it's the ADL you have an issue with and not the subject-matter of the topic .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm sorry i can't read the details, that chant alone made my stomach sick and twisted
    someone pls tell me this is clickbait and someone didn't actually chant probably the WORST action in entire human history, well more
    this is really disgusting, this is clickbait right?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    America: the Fourth Reich. Did not see that coming.
    EU: "Hold my beer"

Disgusting. Anyone who is against the Jewish people is doomed. History proves this, and God declared it.

SWN has more than two dozen members but has yet to independently organize an event of any significant size without working with other white supremacist groups to bolster attendance.

A little over two dozen members, RUN FOR HILLS!

But are there any more pictures of the event? I only see 6 or 7...

Edit: Here's a video

There's like 10 of them... go protest a war or something.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Good people on both sides....I sure /s

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    My favorite part is nazi with glasses. I feel like that should dq anyone from calling themselves the master race. You need to technology to help you see.
    half their aryan countries would be shit-flinging tribals and pagans without the idea of civilization brought to this world by greece and rome. it's a funny thing.

but i don't get why people want to take these people seriously and be outraged. i don't take them serious, they're a dying cause and the absurdity of their beliefs makes me laugh. when they do wind up hurting someone, of course it's a tragedy, but it doesn't really mean they need to be taken serious as an organization. any random person can go out and hurt people, just look school shooters and shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What on earth, who would think this is a farce when the title literally talks about people chanting "6 more million" at a Holocaust memorial? Disgusting how you make it about the left instead.
    I agree that this is terrible and racist, but because the left has desensitized people to the charge of racism by decrying everyone to be a racist, like the boy who cried wolf, many people will ignore this at first glance and only those who look deeper will realize that they are, for once, right.

nvm i didnt read the article
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2019-05-15 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    "I don't believe the holocaust happened, but I wish it did" is one of the more retarded and nonsensical things you hear from white supremacists that always makes me shake my head. Like if you hate Jews... wouldn't you be happy about the holocaust? Why would you deny it? Rofl.
    I think the people that still do denial think Jews get more power if people believe the real genocide was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antis...efy-ADL-589213

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...st-remembrance

Just a bunch of very fine people there expressing a different opinion to me.
    If six millions were never killed, what do they mean by six millions more?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    America: the Fourth Reich. Did not see that coming.
    Mother pus bucket!