Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This cinematic has so hype. Horde going to get set back to the true horde!! Kick those undead players out and make them suffer!!! Thrall gonna punch out that dark lady. Its over!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    As an expansion? No, we won't. Because that's what that loading screen suggests.
    I was just being cheeky.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep seeing people posting about Saurfang lying to Thrall, yet 2 fucking Undead Rogues attacked him. Last I checked, the Undead
    aren't friends with Saurfang right now, and he has NOTHING to gain from lying to Thrall, so could you guys please not keep harping
    on that? It's beyond retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Saurfang enjoyed killing the defenseless civilians when the horde attacked stormwind during the second war, he said so himself. He is a piece of shit who enjoyes murdering defencless women and children for fun.
    That was when he had drunk the blood of Mannoroth, and was under a demonic influence.

There's a scene in Borean Tundra where Saurfang tells Garrosh what happened when the Orcs attacked the Draenei,
    and how once Mannorth's influence was gone, a lot of the old Orcs were horrified and suicidal for committing so
    many attrocities.

It was Saurfang who helped them, and even he himself says he doesn't eat pork anymore, because it reminds him
    of the sound the children make.

Of course, if you actually knew anything about the lore, you'd already know this.

Which you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    "I followed them" BWAAA HA HA HA HA HAA suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did..
    Yeah because a war veteran like Saurfang who has a lifetime of combat experience in tactics and warfare couldn't
    possibly know anything about stealth, hunting, and/or tracking. I mean what would someone who's had the title/rank
    of General know anything about that stuff?

Nope. How unrealistic.

Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2019-05-16 at 06:57 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Was he ever a hunter, rogue? Then no

These mini CG's are so fucking cool. I wish they could implement those through the game in the story but I know that is not financially feesable.

And we all know Thrall was coming back at some point. Like duh.

I hate to break it to ya'll, but Sylvanas is not this stupid. She only sent two assassins to kill THRALL? Nah. This is part of her plan. She needs him to return for some reason. Baine is in chains to bait him into returning. If killing Thrall was her only motive, he'd be dead. She is way too cunning to fail at such a simple task.

Quote Originally Posted by Dessicuus View Post
    I hate to break it to ya'll, but Sylvanas is not this stupid. She only sent two assassins to kill THRALL? Nah. This is part of her plan. She needs him to return for some reason. Baine is in chains to bait him into returning. If killing Thrall was her only motive, he'd be dead. She is way too cunning to fail at such a simple task.
    So... she sent two forsaken to get themselves killed?

I mean, no matter what her 'twist' plan is, she still burned children alive and went Orwellian Dictator in BTS.
    Twas brillig

Casualties of war is a necessary evil in winning. Ever play chess? She sacrificed two pawns to get Thrall to make a move on the board. Do you really think she would only send two to kill Thrall? Do you really believe her intent was to kill him this way?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    Wasnt Thrall bald?
    Nah, he just shaved his head for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Was he ever a hunter, rogue? Then no
    Most Orcs started off as part Hunter. Going out and hunting for their tribes, that sort of thing. Saurfang is pretty old, and extremely experienced.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    That says 7.0, which was legion. And 8.2 is dealing with Azshara. Doubt she's getting her own expansion.
    That pic is a very old inside joke in these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Awesome cinematic
    such a great job for a simple patch!
    thanks blizz!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Most Orcs started off as part Hunter. Going out and hunting for their tribes, that sort of thing. Saurfang is pretty old, and extremely experienced.
    I didn't know fat Clefthoofs could stealth up on ya!

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I keep seeing people posting about Saurfang lying to Thrall, yet 2 fucking Undead Rogues attacked him. Last I checked, the Undead
    aren't friends with Saurfang right now, and he has NOTHING to gain from lying to Thrall, so could you guys please not keep harping
    People are discussing coherence about Blizzard's writing. Just let them discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I didn't know fat Clefthoofs could stealth up on ya!
    This was also a world where you had sneaky, stealthy cat-men who would gut you or rip out your throat if they had a chance. Also sneaky, stealthy Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Seriously? Naw man you’re just so good at sneaking you can stand in the open within 2 feet of a target and they simply can’t see you.

Of course your invisible when you stealth
    When you vanish you are literally invisible for a few seconds

7+ Year Old Account
    The green jesus has arisen.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    If you have supposedly tracked two assassins to your mates house you wouldn't open with that? You would shoot the shit with them till they attacked and then you tell him you tracked two assassins to his house?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anzay View Post
    As far as i know, Thrall was a warrior for a long while (untill Cataclysm maybe) before taking a shift towards the Elements and becoming a Far-Seer
    You need to go play Warcraft 3, my friend. Chain Lightning, Far Sight, Feral Spirit, his normal attacks by default has him shoot lightning balls at his enemies...

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the text written in the post incorrect? I mean it speaks aboutt Varok reaching out to someone, but in the cinematics he specifically says he follows the enemy there.

Is there already an Asmongold response video?