Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Not Garrosh 2.0 guys.

Thrall is Jon Snow, he does not want the throne.
    Isn't Jon Snow Lor'themar 2.0 since Lor'themar has not wanted the throne for nearly 10 years and everyone around him tells him to keep it. Rommath even at one point hinted he should be warchief.

Also can we take Saurfang's words about following rogues at face value? If so we have the two most incompetent rogues to ever grace Azeroth and outland. And I have seen some very incompetent rogues in human hands. Being found out by a warrior is something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekyler View Post
    Blizzard got a good chance to step up in their narrative and create something new. The have a chance to make Alliance more aggresive and lesser "the always dumb good guys" and the Horde to fight for their survival, for their pride and not to be the bad guys. But Blizzard decided to rehash MoP adding Azshara wich looks she will be ruined as a mid expansion boss. Honestly, the soon this ends better.
    You didn't get it. The sooner they end it, the sooner they'll make it again. That's my message, and why this is hopeless.
    Today is Sylvanas. Tomorrow Gally and Geyarah. Then Lorthemar, Cromush, or even Ji.

Glad im unsubbed until classic anyhow reusing a story lol what was blizzard thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekyler View Post
    Blizzard got a good chance to step up in their narrative and create something new. The have a chance to make Alliance more aggresive and lesser "the always dumb good guys" and the Horde to fight for their survival, for their pride and not to be the bad guys. But Blizzard decided to rehash MoP adding Azshara wich looks she will be ruined as a mid expansion boss. Honestly, the soon this ends better.
    Problem is they said a couple expansions ago that the revolving door warchief position is something they want to continue when Vol'jin was put there.

I am at this stage ready to commit to the assumption that Baine will be the next Warchief. Saurfang's age and his unsuitability for leadership have been stressed a lot and Thrall has now rejected the idea of being Warchief. Only the cow remains. Soon the Horde will be freed of all toxic masculinity and stand hand in hand with Anduin.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Sylvanas going after Thrall is a new thing, because that means Sylvanas just doesn't go after people that opposed her, but also people that might oppose her.
    Sylvanas's enemy is "hope", it's been pretty obvious she wants to snuff it out entirely.
    Thrall gives people hope. So it makes sense she hunts him down.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    You didn't get it. The sooner they end it, the sooner they'll make it again. That's my message, and why this is hopeless.
    Today is Sylvanas. Tomorrow Gally and Geyarah. Then Lorthemar, Cromush, or even Ji.
    I get it, but as i said the sooner it ends the sooner we get a chance to get rid about this crap and get something different. Probably the next expansion will be "we unite against the major threat" and after that "oh look, Horde vs Alliance because reasons", and maybe in one of these they will do right.

Also i know the next expansion we will be announced in this year Blizzcon and released summer 2020 (i suppose), so doesn't matter much how much disappointed people are for one reason or another, they will stay in their schedule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Imagine saying something this silly. I'll bite, in what why does the Alliance own Saurfang or Thrall
    That's already been covered on the last page, and I'm sure you remember the responses from the last cinematic featuring Saurfang and Anduin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Thrall looks like a green Mel Gibson for some reason.

Probably the most decent Thrall lore of the last decade, he declined to lead the horde but he'll fight for it and maybe he'll die for it and redeem himself. Hopefully it gets a strong leader.
    lol yoooo i thought the same thing, mel gibsons look alike

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Alliance once again get no cinematic, meanwhile we need three to show just how sad Saurfang is.

I guess from a certain PoV its an Alliance cinematic with saurfang groveling about.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2019-05-15 at 04:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Isn't Jon Snow Lor'themar 2.0 since Lor'themar has not wanted the throne for nearly 10 years and everyone around him tells him to keep it. Rommath even at one point hinted he should be warchief.

Also can we take Saurfang's words about following rogues at face value? If so we have the two most incompetent rogues to ever grace Azeroth and outland. And I have seen some very incompetent rogues in human hands. Being found out by a warrior is something else.
    Almost like their rotting flesh might make them easy to track or something

I have had it with these motherfucking Orcs in this motherfucking storyline!!!!
    Last edited by Voidwielder; 2019-05-15 at 04:19 PM.

Too bad the assassins didn't get there earlier though. Thrall being killed would probably make a better story.

It looks like Blizzard saw Game of Thrones one-upping them in horseshit writing department and was all "hold my beer" to regain their rightful place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I strongly doubt Saurfang would spontaneously lie to one of his oldest brothers in arms and ex-Warchief. Not after they emphasis his honor sixty billion times.
    Well, the reason why they have to emphasize his honor 60 billion times is because his honor is dictated by a magic 8-ball and constantly changes. So perhaps during this cinematic honor was about lying to people to convince them to join you, just like in the previous one honor was working with the boiking and before it was getting yourself captured by the enemy in hopes that he fixes Horde's problems for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    Too bad the assassins didn't get there earlier though. Thrall being killed would probably make a better story.
    It might have helped if Sylvanas had sent more than two dudes with knives who attacked the perfectly aware Thrall and Saurfang in broad daylight. Instead of say, waiting until they're asleep and then shooting them in the head with a pistol. Or really, not doing anything at all, which'd have resulted in Thrall turning Saurfang down.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    So you're just talking for the sake it then. Cool. The story has moved on past what you've wanted it to be for a long time now. Best you move on to.
    Great argument, Bennet. Completely in line with your other posts!

S8 of GoT is top tier quality writing in comparison to this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Thoughts?
    Complete BS writing and totally uncharacteristic of Sylvanas. Why poke a sleeping bear? Tactical mistep. One of two things would have happened:
    1. The assassins would have succeeded and killed Thrall and family. This would have pretty much guaranteed that the entire Orc and Tauren population would have just walked out of the Horde given Thrall's standing with them.
    2. The assassins fail and Thrall gets irritated and decide to join against her, as it happened in the video.

Either way it is lose-lose situation for her. Just extremely poor writing overall. Sylvanas isnt stupid. Saurfang reaching out to Thrall for help was kinda obvious. Something Sylvanas should also have anticipated and sent an emissary to Thrall beforehand to counter it.

My 2 c to Wow writers -- Write your own Game of Thrones and dont turn WoW into one. The Sylvanas of Warcraft III would never have done this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope Saurfang is lying to Thrall here about him following assassins. It would make him a piece of shit, but also a so much more interesting character.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Complete BS writing and totally uncharacteristic of Sylvanas. Why poke a sleeping bear? Tactical mistep. One of two things would have happened:
    1. The assassins would have succeeded and killed Thrall and family. This would have pretty much guaranteed that the entire Orc and Tauren population would have just walked out of the Horde given Thrall's standing with them.
    2. The assassins fail and Thrall gets irritated and decide to join against her, as it happened in the video.

Either way it is lose-lose situation for her. Just extremely poor writing overall. Sylvanas isnt stupid. Saurfang reaching out to Thrall for help was kinda obvious. Something Sylvanas should also have anticipated and sent an emissary to Thrall beforehand to counter it.

My 2 c to Wow writers -- Write your own Game of Thrones and dont turn WoW into one. The Sylvanas of Warcraft III would never have done this.
    If they succeeded they probably would of covered it up to make it look like some Ogre warband or something. They are rogues after all.