Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Blizz wants to get rid of Sylvanas or something. Blizz made her Warchief.
    Yup. At this point it is pretty much plot holes and plot armors and a bunch of us fanboys trying to find a meaning to all the mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    "It looks like Blizzard saw Game of Thrones one-upping them in horseshit writing department and was all "hold my beer" to regain their rightful place."
    "But why? I get the writing is shit, but why demand something impossible? You'd get better results demanding gaining omnipotence from the universe than you'd get demanding better writing from Blizzard."

Because you're soooo good at compelling arguments right

- - - Updated - - -

Well, we know it wasn't Vol'jin that made her Warchief - something compelled him.
    So you don't have an argument, you're just looking to pick a fight. Cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.
    I can hear the REE from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by cronotose View Post
    The winner is not always the bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    Well Thrall DID come out of 'retirement' in MOP to stand against Garrosh it's not that big of a leap for Sylvanas to think he'd do the same for her.
    There's also the possibility Saurfang would eventually have succeeded in talking him into it. Having him dead is the only guaranteed way to keep him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Voljin made her Warchief- she didnt want to be one. He could have made Bane Warchief instead. He didnt. Thrall made Voljin Warchief. So....
    On account of a currently not known force that claimed to be the Loa.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    RIP Rando Forsaken 1 and 2, you tried to save us from this nonsense.

What'd I tell you about not counting your chickens. Thrall declined to lead and Saurfang's old. We know who will rule. And he goes moo.
    Dude, honestly, we weren't even that far from burning orphanage. I almost feel proud!

I am also surprised Thrall's kid wasn't there. Sylvanas trying to kill Thrall, WHO'S ON ANOTHER FREAKING WORLD FARMING, in front of his wife and kid would have been much more powerful, at least as cinematic's purpose goes.

As for visuals, they're amazing. Forsaken looked dope and Nagrand looked epic too. If only narrative wasn't so heavy handed and obvious in its intention, I'd actually be all over this.

This is all your fault btw. You just had to taunt Afrasiabi, didn't you?

"People still don't want to betray Sylvanas? Lets make a cinematic where she sends assassins to kill Thrall, coincidentally while Saurfang is trying to recruit him to take her down!"

Most forced bullshit ever. The next step is that Sylvanas is going to set the players up to die and that'll be the final straw for even the loyalists... Blizzard fucked up, they fucked up so bad and people were trying to tell them to stop it a year before BFA even came out, and they writers were too busy jerking each other off to realize how fucking shit they are at this.

I want to know, how the guy on the run from Sylvanas' assassins, was also on the trail of other assassins. Saurfang isn't good at tracking assassins, isn't good at hiding from them either, but he was able to deduce that assassin's were coming for Thrall and strolled on up before them...

Also still not a single cinematic in Sylvanas' favor either, so far only Saurfang, Anduin and more Saurfang.

With this, GoT and Star Wars... I really think that companies need to take a look at their writers and see how just shitty they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramlen View Post
    So you don't have an argument, you're just looking to pick a fight. Cool.
    Isn't that literally what you're doing as well though?

T H I N K I N G I S H A R D

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-15 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

That's Nagrand in AU Draenor I guess, I loved this cinematic.

EDIT: *MU
    Last edited by Razzako; 2019-05-15 at 04:48 PM.

We know who will rule. And he goes moo.
    What Anduin does behind closed doors is his own business!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    On account of a currently not known force that claimed to be the Loa.
    Yes. That's our cop out to all this crazy writing.
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Warcraft, Game of Thrones and Star Wars are all cut from the same cloth. Wouldn't surprise me if Danuser, D&D and Rian Johnson were in constant communication trying to one up each other on subverted expectations.

I’m starting to wonder how many or if any of the Slyvanas loyalist are actually Twilight Hammer loyalist. Same way twilight hammer inflitrated the church of light in stormwind.

Is it just me or did the undeads look corrupted?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post

Most forced bullshit ever.
    Lol, are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    MU, floating islands is the give away

Also AU Draenor is now in the present with us(still parallel) and is the last bastion of the IronHorde against the radical Draenei currently... not a good place to raise your orclings

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Warcraft, Game of Thrones and Star Wars are all cut from the same cloth. Wouldn't surprise me if Danuser, D&D and Rian Johnson were in constant communication trying to one up each other on subverted expectations.
    Rian Johnson got axed because of the crappy mess he made in the Last Jedi. This is unrelated to this thread also. I am with you and want to see how they kill the other epic fantasy I used to like in Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I've said this elsewhere but the reveal at the end should have totally been Orgrim's armor, not some random (Durotan's?) axe.
    That's what I was thinking too. It'd be really disappointing if we never get to see Doomplate again, no matter who they have wear it. It's just that cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Let me guess, Alliance players won't be given a choice and will actually be forced to help the Horde pick up their pieces once again (helping Thrall will especially be silly if you are playing a Kul Tiran).
    let not forgive and then magicaly my Night elf druid will forgive and help the horde because "oh it was not the horde it was sylvans horde... just like It was not The horde that bombed Teramore it was garroshes horde.. Just like it was not the Horde who broke dalarans neutraility by stealing the bell of Peace. Nor the sunreavers... it was garrosh horde who did that.

It might have helped if Sylvanas had sent more than two dudes with knives who attacked the perfectly aware Thrall and Saurfang in broad daylight. Instead of say, waiting until they're asleep and then shooting them in the head with a pistol. Or really, not doing anything at all, which'd have resulted in Thrall turning Saurfang down.
    I doubt that considering he smiled and walked towards the anvil hiding the axe. Thrall might have needed more prodding and shaming, but turning Saurfang down in his time of need seems unlikely. Narratively speaking the attack happened to speek his decision along.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    Urm, no, its outland nagrand, notice the floating islands, and fact that varok draws attention to the fact the crops don't grow well, dying land.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    I’m starting to wonder how many or if any of the Slyvanas loyalist are actually Twilight Hammer loyalist. Same way twilight hammer inflitrated the church of light in stormwind.
    Most of the Horde is loyal to Sylvanas, Sylvanas Loyalist is more a term for players who don't want to do the Rebellion again or don't care enough about "muh honor" to turn on her(until they make us)