Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Senel View Post
    Loved the subtle hint of Thrall wearing alliance colors. Totally not MoP BTW
    Or Frostwolf colors. The Alliance doesn't own all the blue in the game universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorathir View Post
    Looks like Thrall got his Stormbreaker.
    Bitchbreaker suits better. The sooner Thrall splits Sylvanas head, the sooner we can forget her and this nonsense history/expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekyler View Post
    Bitchbreaker suits better. The sooner Thrall splits Sylvanas head, the sooner we can forget her and this nonsense history/expansion.
    I do have a level of satisfaction in how the expansion where the focus of it being her rule is the expansion with the most dissatisfaction from the playerbase.

It's like the idea that removing her and her cancerous canvass might lead to wow getting back on track again.
    #boycottchina

So, for the mission of assassinating Thrall (for whatever reason), Sylvanas sent two level 120 non-elite forsaken mobs. What, was Garona fucking busy? Or Voss? Wasn't this a mission she actually didn't want screwed up?

Aside of that, cool cinematic, tho I hoped Thrall would confront Saurfang about his role in War of Thorns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekyler View Post
    And the sooner the Circle will be completed in order to make another random Horde character go evil when they don't feel like working or rezzing chars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Sylvanas kind of forgot about how Saurfang killed a Dark Ranger and a detachment of deathguard.
    Classic and topical D&D:

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Or Frostwolf colors. The Alliance doesn't own all the blue in the game universe.
    No, but they own Thrall and Saurfang.

Oh look, yet another cinematic trailer where the focus is on Saurfang and the Horde, color me surprised. I'm sick of this horde bias, this is the fourth cinematic trailer we got this expansion and Saurfang and the horde are in the spotlight, again.

The devs couldn't even be bothered to make a proper cinematic for Tyrande's ascension, all we got was a shitty cutscene. I've seen machinimas made by amateurs that were better than that. Honestly, disappointed but not surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    didnt look undead to me though, looked more like Night elf corrupted by something. Didn't Sylvanas enlisted some Night Elves that diserted the Alliance?
    They are too small to be Night Elves.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Oh look, yet another cinematic trailer where the focus is on Saurfang and the Horde, color me surprised. I'm sick of this horde bias, this is the fourth cinematic trailer we got this expansion and Saurfang and the horde are in the spotlight, again.

The devs couldn't even be bothered to make a proper cinematic for Tyrande's ascension, all we got was a shitty cutscene. I've seen machinimas made by amateurs that were better than that. Honestly, disappointed but not surprised.
    The dev team isn't trying to beat your faction over the head with a message you don't want to internalize. Why would you even want these kinds of cinematics?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    No, but they own Thrall and Saurfang.
    What are you even saying?
    The Alliance owns the guy who helped plan and enact the night elf genocide?

7+ Year Old Account
    i feel sorry for the alliance
    they have no story at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Around the time he purposefully let the leader of the Alliance live so He could defeat the Horde while of the firm belief that defeat for the Horde meant extermination under his own internal monologue.

Then had to be talked into doing anything by Him.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the tongue polishing of Anduin's boots last cinematic? Yeah, I think that's a fair description.

He didn't kill Anduin, who acknowledged that he could have been killed, simply because Saurfang was hoping Anduin would "kill sylvanas and fix the horde please uwu"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Looks pretty.

100% entirely pointless.

Those are my thoughts. The Undead looked cool though.
    exactly
    waste of good CGI
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    The dev team isn't trying to beat your faction over the head with a message you don't want to internalize. Why would you even want these kinds of cinematics?
    Why wouldn't I? The Night Elves were massacred, yet we've barely seen anything about them. As I said before, this is the fourth cinematic that's about Saurfang and the Horde, you can't deny that the devs are completely Horde biased.

Why wouldn't I? The Night Elves were massacred, yet we've barely seen anything about them. As I said before, this is the fourth cinematic that's about Saurfang and the Horde, you can't deny that the devs are completely Horde biased.
    No, they aren't. They're Unifaction-biased. That's why all in-game cinematics are about Jaina and humans who love peace and harmony and want to 'heal' the Horde and all the fully rendered cinematics are about Saurfang whinging to the person of the day about how the Horde is sick. Be glad there isn't a night elf cinematic because it'd be Anduin teaching Tyrande to forgive the Horde.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Well, not in vain except from several exceptions (mostly Azshara) I am far more interested in Hearthstone lore at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    And the sooner the Circle will be completed in order to make another random Horde character go evil when they don't feel like working or rezzing chars.
    Blizzard got a good chance to step up in their narrative and create something new. The have a chance to make Alliance more aggresive and lesser "the always dumb good guys" and the Horde to fight for their survival, for their pride and not to be the bad guys. But Blizzard decided to rehash MoP adding Azshara wich looks she will be ruined as a mid expansion boss. Honestly, the soon this ends better.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    No, they aren't. They're Unifaction-biased. That's why all in-game cinematics are about Jaina and humans who love peace and harmony and want to 'heal' the Horde and all the fully rendered cinematics are about Saurfang whinging to the person of the day about how the Horde is sick. Be glad there isn't a night elf cinematic because it'd be Anduin teaching Tyrande to forgive the Horde.
    Love raftian levels of disheartening... but true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you the same type of person that felt MoP was biased in favor of the Horde? Here's a super helpful hint: Getting screen time is not an inherently good thing, usually it's the opposite.