Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thrall doesn't even care about the Horde and returns only because Sylv sent assassins against him (why she thought two no-names could kill Thrall and Saurfang is beyond me, except that Blizz didn't put much thought into it). A third Sadfang Cinematic.

Way to go on that 'Faction Pride' Blizz

Everyone should unsub from this game. Everyone should DEMAND better from the writing. Because this? This is patronizing bullshit.
    Twas brillig

To everyone bleating about assassins - how would anyone ever find out who did it and how would they find Thrall at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Alliance once again get no cinematic, meanwhile we need three to show just how sad Saurfang is.
    We didn't learn the lesson of Pandaria so Blizzard needs to make sure this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    What's wrong now Mehrunes, you can tell us man - this is a safe place.
    Do you have an actual argument here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Complete BS writing and totally uncharacteristic of Sylvanas. Why poke a sleeping bear? Tactical mistep. One of two things would have happened:
    1. The assassins would have succeeded and killed Thrall and family. This would have pretty much guaranteed that the entire Orc and Tauren population would have just walked out of the Horde given Thrall's standing with them.
    2. The assassins fail and Thrall gets irritated and decide to join against her, as it happened in the video.

Either way it is lose-lose situation for her. Just extremely poor writing overall. Sylvanas isnt stupid. Saurfang reaching out to Thrall for help was kinda obvious. Something Sylvanas should also have anticipated and sent an emissary to Thrall beforehand to counter it.

My 2 c to Wow writers -- Write your own Game of Thrones and dont turn WoW into one. The Sylvanas of Warcraft III would never have done this.
    I don't know, the SYlvanas of WC 3 also wasted time when she had Arthas at her mercy, allowing Kel'thuzzad to save him leading to her never getting her revenge on him, and also brought a dreadlord into her inner circle which she paid for a couple expansions into WoW.

fuck blizzard, one of these assassin could be my main
    but no.
    i had to help that shit cow

fuck you hard blizzard

awesome cinematic btw, top notch as always blizz, gg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    If they succeeded they probably would of covered it up to make it look like some Ogre warband or something. They are rogues after all.
    This is Thrall you are talking about. Not some ordinary orc who is going to get killed by an Ogre Warband.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

I mean, is anyone surprised by this? The path was pretty clear the moment they made Sylvi Warchief :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Everyone should unsub from this game. Everyone should DEMAND better from the writing. Because this? This is patronizing bullshit.
    But why? I get the writing is shit, but why demand something impossible? You'd get better results demanding gaining omnipotence from the universe than you'd get demanding better writing from Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Thrall doesn't even care about the Horde and returns only because Sylv sent assassins against him (why she thought two no-names could kill Thrall and Saurfang is beyond me, except that Blizz didn't put much thought into it). A third Sadfang Cinematic.

Way to go on that 'Faction Pride' Blizz

Well Thrall DID come out of 'retirement' in MOP to stand against Garrosh it's not that big of a leap for Sylvanas to think he'd do the same for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    I mean, is anyone surprised by this? The path was pretty clear the moment they made Sylvi Warchief :P
    Voljin made her Warchief- she didnt want to be one. He could have made Bane Warchief instead. He didnt. Thrall made Voljin Warchief. So....
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Voljin made her Warchief- she didnt want to be one. He could have made Bane Warchief instead. He didnt. Thrall made Voljin Warchief. So....
    Blizz wants to get rid of Sylvanas or something. Blizz made her Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing the usual crybabies on this thread whining about things not going their way and blaming or deflecting it on the writing, its hilarious. Pretending you even had things the ball park to begin with is a level of entitlement I could make a reddit post for.

*sylvanas takes power and does evil things with that power* "This is great, this is how the lore should be now!"
    *rebellion starts because sylvanas' evil starts to break the horde* "Urgh the writings shit now fuck you blizzard!"

Do you people have no self awareness?
    Last edited by Trassk; 2019-05-15 at 04:37 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    So, for the mission of assassinating Thrall (for whatever reason), Sylvanas sent two level 120 non-elite forsaken mobs. What, was Garona fucking busy? Or Voss? Wasn't this a mission she actually didn't want screwed up?

Aside of that, cool cinematic, tho I hoped Thrall would confront Saurfang about his role in War of Thorns.
    Maybe its shadow warrior reference ? How to kill ultimate ninja who keeps nuclear weapons in his dojo ? Send two zombie ninjas, that should do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Blizz wants to get rid of Sylvanas or something. Blizz made her Warchief.
    Yup. At this point it is pretty much plot holes and plot armors and a bunch of us fanboys trying to find a meaning to all the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    "It looks like Blizzard saw Game of Thrones one-upping them in horseshit writing department and was all "hold my beer" to regain their rightful place."
    "But why? I get the writing is shit, but why demand something impossible? You'd get better results demanding gaining omnipotence from the universe than you'd get demanding better writing from Blizzard."

Because you're soooo good at compelling arguments right

- - - Updated - - -

Well, we know it wasn't Vol'jin that made her Warchief - something compelled him.
    So you don't have an argument, you're just looking to pick a fight. Cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.
    I can hear the REE from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by cronotose View Post
    The winner is not always the bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    Well Thrall DID come out of 'retirement' in MOP to stand against Garrosh it's not that big of a leap for Sylvanas to think he'd do the same for her.
    There's also the possibility Saurfang would eventually have succeeded in talking him into it. Having him dead is the only guaranteed way to keep him out.

On account of a currently not known force that claimed to be the Loa.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    RIP Rando Forsaken 1 and 2, you tried to save us from this nonsense.

What'd I tell you about not counting your chickens. Thrall declined to lead and Saurfang's old. We know who will rule. And he goes moo.
    Dude, honestly, we weren't even that far from burning orphanage. I almost feel proud!

I am also surprised Thrall's kid wasn't there. Sylvanas trying to kill Thrall, WHO'S ON ANOTHER FREAKING WORLD FARMING, in front of his wife and kid would have been much more powerful, at least as cinematic's purpose goes.

As for visuals, they're amazing. Forsaken looked dope and Nagrand looked epic too. If only narrative wasn't so heavy handed and obvious in its intention, I'd actually be all over this.

This is all your fault btw. You just had to taunt Afrasiabi, didn't you?

"People still don't want to betray Sylvanas? Lets make a cinematic where she sends assassins to kill Thrall, coincidentally while Saurfang is trying to recruit him to take her down!"

Most forced bullshit ever. The next step is that Sylvanas is going to set the players up to die and that'll be the final straw for even the loyalists... Blizzard fucked up, they fucked up so bad and people were trying to tell them to stop it a year before BFA even came out, and they writers were too busy jerking each other off to realize how fucking shit they are at this.

I want to know, how the guy on the run from Sylvanas' assassins, was also on the trail of other assassins. Saurfang isn't good at tracking assassins, isn't good at hiding from them either, but he was able to deduce that assassin's were coming for Thrall and strolled on up before them...

Also still not a single cinematic in Sylvanas' favor either, so far only Saurfang, Anduin and more Saurfang.

With this, GoT and Star Wars... I really think that companies need to take a look at their writers and see how just shitty they are.

That's Nagrand in AU Draenor I guess, I loved this cinematic.

EDIT: *MU
    Last edited by Razzako; 2019-05-15 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    We know who will rule. And he goes moo.
    What Anduin does behind closed doors is his own business!