Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    It could have been used hundreds or thousands of times. What would that matter?

Completely non-sequitur. This would be like me saying Deathwing was a black dragon. Bologna is round. Anduin has blonde hair. Boars are near Stormwind. Stomach flu!
    The whispers of the Old God's and their minions are always cryptic and vague. Right now, any interpretation of who "her" is or who's coming is conjecture and speculation.

Ok, implosion of Well of Eternity... and?
    Deathwing did a pretty bang up job of tearing up Azeroth during Cataclysm with no help from the Dragon Soul.
    The Lich King, Illidan, any other villain or anti-hero you can name since the beginning of World of Warcraft, has used the Dragon Soul.

What point of reference. What point of time? What are you even talking about here? It's like you are having another conversation and got your messages crossed up or something. No clue what you are talking about.

One more what left? Ashara made her deal with N'Zoth after the Well imploded. I don't see what this has to do with any thing. If the Dragon Soul was being used at any point during Azshara's drowning or deal with N'Zoth we aren't aware of it. Just because the Heart of Azeroth is needed to free N/Zoth doesn't mean it coudln't also be used to heal Azeroth in the future. Untill more lore or followup video's of what happens after Azshara's fight/N'Zoth's release happen, we don't even know what will happen next. Does Azshara die? Does N'Zoth escape? Does Sylvanas trap N'Zoth pokeball style in Xalatath?

None of which matters because the Heart of Azeroth is not the same item as the Dragon Soul.
    Dragon Soul and Neltharion Turning to Deathwing
    The Dragon Soul was the direct cause why Neltharion's body started to crackup and tear him open. It somehow reflects what happened to the Well of Eternity when the visitors from the future tried to meddle with Dragon Soul acting as a conduit for the WoE portal to Sargeras in the Great Dark Beyond when they try to steal it. Perhaps, it wasn't meant to be stolen after all and what should really happen is let Sargeras enter Azeroth cause no matter what the same thing happened as well.

3 Burning Legion Invasions. 3 times that "her" is going to die.

You are correct, the Demon Soul/Dragon Soul was always involved,directly or indirectly.

There is always this "time traveler visitor" from the future who is always being sent back to the same Event. The War of the An ient, the Well of Eternity and the Great Sundering a succesion of three events.

You are correct that was the exact point in time when N'Zoth finally made his presence felt and right exactly to the person who is directly involved which is Azshara. Unnecessary coincidence? I think it's not.

So Great Sundering ==Azshara scene-nematics.

This is exactly what Blizzard' WoW cinematic was referring to 10k years have passed. The same instance or event horizon in the Azshara Warbringers, Emperor Shao hao turning to mist and Suramar ttapping thenselves in a bubble.

Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-18 at 09:21 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    The Demon Soul/Dragon Soul was used twice. At the hour of her death ushers in our coming. In every worldscale cataclysm happening to the planet of Azeroth, that Dragon Soul has always been involved.
    The Dragon Soul was not involved in the Legion invading Azeroth and Sargeras stabbing it with his sword. They did that all with out the Dragon Soul and was a "world scale" event the same as the Cataclysm was. Which even that shows your theory wrong. The Cataclysm did not happen due to the involvement of the Dragon Soul. The Dragon Soul was used as a way to stop deathwing.

There is nothing linking the Heart of Azeroth to the Dragon soul. Nothing at all. Your one bit of proof was a video that you incorrectly said has the aspects present empowering the Heart. Again the aspects are not present just powerful Dragons.

No matter what happen it always point at one converging point of time. There is one more left and isn't that the same time Azshara made her deal with N'Zoth? Aren't they allies now? Isn't the Heart of Azeroth at play at the moment and as a spoiler Azshara mentioned why the HoA is just a ruse during her encounter. Everybody's trapped.
    So we are going back to the War of the Ancients now? There are infinite amounts of time travel left if you use it the same way you do. Because anything can be Dragon Soul related if you just say "Oh we go back in time and that is 100% fact". There is nothing saying that it can only be used 3 times through time travel. The Dragon Soul was destroyed by the time Azshara made her deal with N'zoth because she didn't make her deal until after the well imploded.

Perhaps this circle of completion is what Azshara is referring to as the trap, not unless they change one action which is stop stealing the Dragon Soul, the cycle repeats.
    That doesn't make sense. The Dragon Soul has been stolen from time once. To defeat Deathwing. There is no evidence of a cycle regarding the Dragon Soul. Something happening once is not evidence of it happening multiple times.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The Dragon Soul was not involved in the Legion invading Azeroth and Sargeras stabbing it with his sword. They did that all with out the Dragon Soul and was a "world scale" event the same as the Cataclysm was. Which even that shows your theory wrong. The Cataclysm did not happen due to the involvement of the Dragon Soul. The Dragon Soul was used as a way to stop deathwing.

There is nothing linking the Heart of Azeroth to the Dragon soul. Nothing at all. Your one bit of proof was a video that you incorrectly said has the aspects present empowering the Heart. Again the aspects are not present just powerful Dragons.

So we are going back to the War of the Ancients now? There are infinite amounts of time travel left if you use it the same way you do. Because anything can be Dragon Soul related if you just say "Oh we go back in time and that is 100% fact". There is nothing saying that it can only be used 3 times through time travel. The Dragon Soul was destroyed by the time Azshara made her deal with N'zoth because she didn't make her deal until after the well imploded.

That doesn't make sense. The Dragon Soul has been stolen from time once. To defeat Deathwing. There is no evidence of a cycle regarding the Dragon Soul. Something happening once is not evidence of it happening multiple times.
    It was stolen Twice. First time was Krasus, Malfurion and Broxigar in Knaak's Trilogy.

The 2nd time was Hour of Twilight patch.

Read how Neltharion became Deathwing. Aside from the maddening whisper the Dragon Soul's stored power is the direct cause of him breaking up and like you said it ended with the Dragon Soul. So the Dragon Soul seems to always been involved.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was stolen Twice. First time was Krasus, Malfurion and Broxigar in Knaak's Trilogy.
    It was not stolen from time twice though. It was stolen from Deathwing and then stolen by Azshara. So if you are going to argue that then you need to take all thefts of the artifact into account. We have 2 pre-sundering. One time travel theft. And a few others over the course of the destruction, reforging, and destruction of the artifact again.

Of course the Dragon Soul has always been involved in the story of Deathwing. That is confirmed lore. It does not however proven any of the head cannon theories that you keep coming up with.

The Dragon Soul is not present in Battle for Azeroth. There is no indication of Time Travel as part of the story. The Heart of Azeroth has no hints of being the Dragon Soul stolen from time. You have no actual lore to back up any of your claims. Just head cannon you keep creating to claim that unrelated A proves head cannon B.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2019-06-18 at 10:42 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was not stolen from time twice though. It was stolen from Deathwing and then stolen by Azshara. So if you are going to argue that then you need to take all thefts of the artifact into account. We have 2 pre-sundering. One time travel theft. And a few others over the course of the destruction, reforging, and destruction of the artifact again.

Of course the Dragon Soul has always been involved in the story of Deathwing. That is confirmed lore. It does not however proven any of the head cannon theories that you keep coming up with.

The Dragon Soul is not present in Battle for Azeroth. There is no indication of Time Travel as part of the story. The Heart of Azeroth has no hints of being the Dragon Soul stolen from time. You have no actual lore to back up any of your claims. Just head cannon you keep creating to claim that unrelated A proves head cannon B.
    Then it only means that what I have in mind is not just a cononicity in my head but it coincides with the canon lore currently applied in-game. By stating something like that you are affirming.

The Dragon Soul time traveled several times.back and forth from the past to the present back to the past and towards the future as if it exist in all instances of the timeline.

15+ Year Old Account
    Then it only means that what I have in mind is not just a cononicity in my head but it coincides with the canon lore currently applied in-game. By stating something like that you are affirming. The Dragon Soul time traveled several times.back and forth from the past to the present back to the past and towards the future as if it exist in all instances of the timeline.
    What you have in mind does not and has not matched up to current known lore for the game. The Dragon Soul has not traveled through time several times. There is only one known time of it time traveling. That one time is when it was taken to kill Deathwing. Technically that would be twice there and back but in all intents and purposes it counts as one travel.

If it existed in all instances of the time line then there would be no reason to steal it to bring it to the future in the first place. As it would have already existed. However we know that it was destroyed beyond repair. Thus the entire reason why we had to go back in time to take it in order to defeat Deathwing. Nothing about the lore matches anything you said in the post I quoted. Stop trying to pass off your head cannon for official game lore. You are not Blizzard. You do not work for them. You are not even a passable fan fiction author.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What you have in mind does not and has not matched up to current known lore for the game. The Dragon Soul has not traveled through time several times. There is only one known time of it time traveling. That one time is when it was taken to kill Deathwing. Technically that would be twice there and back but in all intents and purposes it counts as one travel.

If it existed in all instances of the time line then there would be no reason to steal it to bring it to the future in the first place. As it would have already existed. However we know that it was destroyed beyond repair. Thus the entire reason why we had to go back in time to take it in order to defeat Deathwing. Nothing about the lore matches anything you said in the post I quoted. Stop trying to pass off your head cannon for official game lore. You are not Blizzard. You do not work for them. You are not even a passable fan fiction author.
    I am not claiming I work for Blizz. Heck, I don't even have to be. Lastly, the material I am working with is all Blizz's idea, I am just fitting them in place as one big picture of the puzzle. It is not my fan fiction you are discrediting but WoW's.

All events will fall into the past cone. Even your future will slide towards the event horizon as you call it present and that present will utterly be a collection of all events slowly accumulating in the past.

If you bring the past and make it your present, what ever happens next will be the future.

Therefore:
    Future becomes Present, the moment you finish reading this sentence is slowly turning into the present.
    Present become Past, when you are done reading it is what is a collection of event in the past.
    The future of any past is what is present. The moment you move your eyes towards the right and as you reach the last word and period is you working your way towards the future.
    Any any present not yet happening is what is in the future.
    PAST=PRESENT=FUTUTE or time paradox.
    So no matter what you do even you are standing still you are always time travelling.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-19 at 12:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not claiming I work for Blizz. Heck, I don't even have to be. Lastly, the material I am working with is all Blizz's idea, I am just fitting them in place as one big picture of the puzzle. It is not my fan fiction you are discrediting but WoW's.
    It is not all Blizzards material. As you are adding, connecting, and explaining things in your own interpretation. You have claimed certain things that are not supported by WoW's lore or even hinted at in WoW's lore. Like the Heart of Azeroth being the Dragon Soul. It is not hinted at in any way, shape, or form that it is the Dragon Soul reforged or stolen. You have connected the dots like a conspiracy theorist then here and now pass it off as "All blizzards idea".

You even titled this your wild theory. That means it isn't Blizzards idea. It isn't WoW's work. It is your puzzle assembling the pieces of that puzzle in a way that will prove what you want. And ignoring any and all reason and logic to keep your puzzle correct. You even pass it off as all Blizzards work in some grand delusion.

So no matter what you do even you are standing still you are always time travelling.
    So by your own logic the Dragon Soul is not time traveling at all. Because it was destroyed. This also has no bearing on any of your statements. You are not always time traveling because you exist always in the present. You are not existing in the past, present, and future at the same time. Memories of where you were is not the same as time traveling. Nothing in WoW's lore indicates that is the case. In fact there is direct proof that what you say is not true.

Krasus is weakened because there is two of him existing at once. If he existed in the past, present, and future all at the same time then he wouldn't be weakened because he already existed there as a duplicate. But we know that he did not always exist as a duplicate. The further proof that nothing of what you say is Blizzards idea but your own fan fiction is that the Chronicles do not support anything you are saying.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2019-06-19 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was stated that somehow implicitly, when Amanthul ripped Y'shaarj towards the sky, the well of eternity and the great dark beyond became linked and somewhat acted as an invisible tunnel or wormhole. Perhaps there is a reason why when you view Maelstrom at the sky you will see the circle of stars... Who knows if it is the Seat of the Pantheon but from the looks of it ominuously seem to be since where else wouls Sargeras come from but from the Seat of the Pantheon itself...

There you have it. I was suppose to post this for some other time and a new thread but I guess it's about time to mention it..

The Well of Eternity/Maelstrom or Beyond the Dark Portal is perpendicular to the Seat of Pantheon amd the Great Dark Beyond.

Beyond the Dark ”Portal" to the Great "Dark Beyond"...This is where you find the Seat of the Pantheon.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a time loop similar to Infinity Gauntlet. It was present in all time. From the past and it's creation towards its future and its hiding.
    Where was this stated implicitly? Also, to imply is not to confirm!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxuvox View Post
    Where was this stated implicitly? Also, to imply is not to confirm!
    By the way how the maelstrom radiates that tunnel like beam and right exactly above it is a hole in Azeroth's atmosphere where it was supposedly shrouded by Sargeras' nebula form. Directly above was the circle of stars.

So far this is the most perfect video I found from YT. Seems like a new channel and by no means I'm not affiliated with the owner.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-19 at 10:59 AM.

Vertigo12 is like a more interesting Fascinate; all of the smug "look at everything I know that you filthy plebs can't know" attitude but at least these threads have pictures.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way how the maelstrom radiates that tunnel like beam and right exactly above it is a hole in Azeroth's atmosphere where it was supposedly shrouded by Sargeras' nebula form. Directly above was the circle of stars.

So far this is the most perfect video I found from YT. Seems like a new channel and by no means I'm not affiliated with the owner.
    Ah yes....The Maelstrom....the area left behind AFTER the Well of Eternity detonated. Again, this in no way implies that the Well of Eternity itself is a portal.

Therefore:
    Future becomes Present, the moment you finish reading this sentence is slowly turning into the present.
    Present become Past, when you are done reading it is what is a collection of event in the past.
    The future of any past is what is present. The moment you move your eyes towards the right and as you reach the last word and period is you working your way towards the future.
    Any any present not yet happening is what is in the future.
    PAST=PRESENT=FUTUTE or time paradox.
    Therefore:
    Future becomes Present, George Jetson is Vice President of the United Nations.
    Present becomes Past, I am writing this on top of my pet Tyrannosaurus Rex Bruno.
    The future of any past is what is present. No boss, I wasn't late to work this morning, I was early. It's 5 o'clock somewhere. MARGARITA'S!
    Any Present not yet happening isn't the freaking present. That is what the present is. It's now. It's happening.
    PAST=/=PRESENT=/=FUTURE. No time paradox.
    How the hell does the Terminator even play out in the Phillipines?
    Do they send John Connor to the past to have sex with a robot so that his mom can be born?

The whole purpose of the Bronze Dragonflight is to keep time flowing right. When they do travel, it is to make right what once went wrong (Quantum Leap anyone....). The Dragon Soul Story has ran its coarse. It's done. It was destroyed. It was stolen and returned to the same point in time to prevent any time traveling shenanigans.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    Therefore:
    Future becomes Present, George Jetson is Vice President of the United Nations.
    Present becomes Past, I am writing this on top of my pet Tyrannosaurus Rex Bruno.
    The future of any past is what is present. No boss, I wasn't late to work this morning, I was early. It's 5 o'clock somewhere. MARGARITA'S!
    Any Present not yet happening isn't the freaking present. That is what the present is. It's now. It's happening.
    PAST=/=PRESENT=/=FUTURE. No time paradox.
    How the hell does the Terminator even play out in the Phillipines?
    Do they send John Connor to the past to have sex with a robot so that his mom can be born?

The whole purpose of the Bronze Dragonflight is to keep time flowing right. When they do travel, it is to make right what once went wrong (Quantum Leap anyone....). The Dragon Soul Story has ran its coarse. It's done. It was destroyed. It was stolen and returned to the same point in time to prevent any time traveling shenanigans.
    Well, remember back in WotLK, which is already from the past, the Infinite Dragonflight was already trying to "change history" by sending agents into certain events in WoW's timeline. The leader of it was Murozond a.k.a. Nozdormu. He was not Present in the making of the Demon soul, he was not also present in Dragon Essence Empowerment of Heart of Azeroth.

He said it himself.. We have not seen the true End time as of yet but the cycle will repeat. We will deal with his maddened state. It is inevitable just like what Thanos says.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, remember back in WotLK, which is already from the past, the Infinite Dragonflight was already trying to "change history" by sending agents into certain events in WoW's timeline. The leader of it was Murozond a.k.a. Nozdormu. He was not Present in the making of the Demon soul, he was not also present in Dragon Essence Empowerment of Heart of Azeroth.
    He was trapped by the old gods in a time anomaly when the original dragon soul was created. His wife/consort was present though and used both her "essence" and his "essence" to empower it. So he didn't have to be present in order to lend his aid to it. There is no indication that the Infinite flight was involved in the creation of the dragon soul. This is again where you try to pass head cannon off as actual Blizzard lore. Nothing hints at it.

The Heart of Azeroth is also not the dragon soul. Nothing links it to the dragon soul. Nothing indicates the Heart of Azeroth was stolen from time. The Dragon Soul does not exist in the present. It was destroyed beyond repair. That is why it had to be stolen from a time that would have little impact of changing the past.

There is nothing to indicate this is the end of the world. There is no indication of any time tampering going on. The time ways would not be shattered because of the Heart of Azeroth. We also have the lore stating that the loop is closed. So no the infinite flight is not a problem:

Nozdormu says: At last it has come to pass. The moment of my demise. The loop is closed. My future self will cause no more harm.
    Nozdormu says: Still, in time, I will... fall to madness. And you, heroes... will vanquish me. The cycle will repeat. So it goes.

We have references the cycle repeating it is because we have yet to kill him because he has yet to turn into Murozond. So we killed him and ended the loop but it still has to play out. The Hour of Twilight has also been stopped. That was the primary goal of the infinite flight. There is no hints what so ever that the flight is involved in anything going on. Nothing you are claiming with this tangent is supported by Blizzard lore.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you having hard time deciphering what "Still, in time I WILL FALL TO MADNESS” means?

Nozdormu knows his future. He has seen it, he had experienced it so his account is more substantial than you trying to discredit what it means.

THE CYCLE WILL REPEAT...

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you having hard time deciphering what "Still, in time I WILL FALL TO MADNESS” means? Nozdormu knows his future. He has seen it, he had experienced it so his account is more substantial than you trying to discredit what it means. THE CYCLE WILL REPEAT...
    He will fall to madness because he hasn't yet in present time. We defeated him after he fell to madness and stopped him in the end time. So you have spoken with him personally to hear what exactly has account means? You are doing just as much interpreting as you accuse me of doing. You are not inherently correct just because you think you are.

He literally said the loops is closed. The cycle repeats because of the time ways. He hasn't fallen yet so he still must fall. We stopped Murozond so the cycle is finished. It starts again because it has yet to all happen in present time. But hey keep believing that he is real and gave you a first hand account. And that you have only this whole time being saying only what he has said and not anything you have made up. Remember you are the one that said you fit pieces of a puzzle together. A puzzle you created.

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks to Eis for this great sig and avatar!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Outland was littered with a couple placeholder archways around the edges that were never lit as portals, they definitely thought about it. Also tough to bring back the dragons without bringing back time-travel-adventures.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    He will fall to madness because he hasn't yet in present time. We defeated him after he fell to madness and stopped him in the end time. So you have spoken with him personally to hear what exactly has account means? You are doing just as much interpreting as you accuse me of doing. You are not inherently correct just because you think you are.

He literally said the loops is closed. The cycle repeats because of the time ways. He hasn't fallen yet so he still must fall. We stopped Murozond so the cycle is finished. It starts again because it has yet to all happen in present time. But hey keep believing that he is real and gave you a first hand account. And that you have only this whole time being saying only what he has said and not anything you have made up. Remember you are the one that said you fit pieces of a puzzle together. A puzzle you created.
    These are just pieces of the puzzle not yet displayed in a grand scale. If you think about it some aspect of the story are discreet about their interconnection eith one another, not unless you give much time to piece 'em up together.

How does the Dragon Soul connects with the mist of Pandaria?
    How does the Dragon Soul connects with Suramar hding themselves? Heck it was even discussed in the soon to be released 8.2 that they have to do it to protect the Pillars of Creation.
    How does the Dragon Soul connect with Deathwing?

Every time or most of it has been a subtle underlying cause and it has something to do with the Triune aspect of Dragon Soul =Well of Eternity= and the Great Sundering.