Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So it is funny how you are arguing exactly what every one has been telling you about your theory. The well of eternity is just a spot. Not a portal. Not anything special. A spot that can turn into something else and cease to exist. But for some reason you seem to be not seeing that what you are saying is lining up perfectly with what I and others have been saying.

An atomic bomb exploding will boil and evaporate water. So an infinite amount can cause the water of an ocean to disappear. In this case though the Azerite is the medium. The well of eternity was just the wards created by the titans to contain the Azerite. We know that the Maelstrom is not filled with Azerite and is in fact something entirely different then Titan wards containing Azerite.

A medium, like anything else, can be destroyed. You are trying to make the argument now that nothing can ever be destroyed in Azeroth or even the real world. Of course an extremely powerful magical source has been used as a portal several times. It isn't the well that is a portal but the magic that can power a portal or any number of other things. The well is and always has been a battery. The Maelstrom also was only turned into a portal by Deathwing breaking the world pillar and connecting the elemental planes at a weak spot. It wasn't using the power of the Well or the Maelstrom to create a portal.
    Destruction is only a manifestation of change. It can be either chemical or physical. Water evaporates but it is still the same elemental composition which H2O.

The Well of Eternity was never coined as a ward. It was a hotspot and "toursit spot" for the Dark Trolls and they decided to take residence near its banks. Zin Azshari or the Eternal Palace was overlooking over the cliff and having a view over the Well of Eternity. We have no clue what it looks like or how it is depicted prior to its implosion but it was said there are scattered titan relics found around the place and over time the Dark Trolls learned from it.

The Maelstrom and Well of Eternity are one. It is a transdimensional and extraplanar portal to the Elemental Planes which is exactly a different location or reality but pretty muxh exist within Azeroth.

Your battery analogy is yet again a failed comparison I'll explain to you indepth why on my next reply.

Deathwing didn't created the portal, it was already there existing. He merely accessed it as he has the qualifications of a xessing it. He was the Earth Warder and the Dragon Aspect of the Earth.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-12 at 06:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    So are you implying that the Ren'dorei aren't Blood Elves or High Elves much like the Blood Elves being the same High Elves during the 3rd War, hmm?

The Well of Eternity BECAME the Maelstrom.
    The Well of Eternity, or what it is made of became Sunwell.
    The Well of Eternity's drops became the lake under Nordrassil.

So what do you call all the dragons which is part of the Dragon Aspect? They aren't dragon aspect
    No, it didn't. The Well of Eternity became ruins (if anything), and the magic released from the implosion (which isn't how implosions work, but yay retcons) caused the Maelstrom.

Yes, the Sunwell and the lake under Nordrassil were created using water from the Well of Eternity. For all I know the Nightwell was as well. That has, once again, fuck all to do with what we're talking about.

Dude was claiming that the Well is the Maelstrom and vice versa. They're not. There is not point in the process you can point to in which the one becomes the other. The grenade analogy doesn't really work either. It's more like you drop a nuke (WoE implosion), it goes off with the mushroom cloud and everything, and afterwards you look around at all the ruined buildings (analogous to the Maelstrom) and say hey look at all this nuclear bomb around us!

As for the dragons, being an Aspect is a status and rank bestowed upon them by the Titans. It's not a core of their being, it's a power, like being the Guardian of Tirisfal. Thrall was briefly the Aspect of Earth. Is he still a Dragon Aspect? No.

What has a grenade has to do with what's left of the people?
    Nightborne and the rest no matter what are still Night Elves or Kaldorei.
    Are you really this fucking stupid? Kaldorei are the original night elves. Some of them went off and spent too much time with magic which transformed them into high elves who then took the name Quel'dorai, the same way N'zoth transformed the Kaldorei that sank with Azshara into Naga. Around the same time some other Kaldorei were turning into Shal'dorei, or Nightborne, by the Nightwell. Then most of the Quel'dorei were led astray by Kael'thas and sucked too much fel so they became transformed again, this time in a pretty minor way, into blood elves, or Sin'dorei. Then a small number of Sin'dorei became corrupted by the Void which again fundamentally transformed them into the so-called void elves, or Ren'dorei. Every one of these transformations is fundamental and permanent. There is no known instance of any of them being undone.

All of these races are still elves, but they are NOT Night Elves or Kaldorei. If that's the case, then all elves are trolls, just because the first night elves were turning into elves from dark trolls.

I mean, fuck, by that logic humans are not just chimpanzees, but also fish and single-celled organisms.

Thanks to Eis for this great sig and avatar!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CamdenQ View Post
    No, it didn't. The Well of Eternity became ruins (if anything), and the magic released from the implosion (which isn't how implosions work, but yay retcons) caused the Maelstrom.

Yes, the Sunwell and the lake under Nordrassil were created using water from the Well of Eternity. For all I know the Nightwell was as well. That has, once again, fuck all to do with what we're talking about.

Dude was claiming that the Well is the Maelstrom and vice versa. They're not. There is not point in the process you can point to in which the one becomes the other. The grenade analogy doesn't really work either. It's more like you drop a nuke (WoE implosion), it goes off with the mushroom cloud and everything, and afterwards you look around at all the ruined buildings (analogous to the Maelstrom) and say hey look at all this nuclear bomb around us!

As for the dragons, being an Aspect is a status and rank bestowed upon them by the Titans. It's not a core of their being, it's a power, like being the Guardian of Tirisfal. Thrall was briefly the Aspect of Earth. Is he still a Dragon Aspect? No.

Are you really this fucking stupid? Kaldorei are the original night elves. Some of them went off and spent too much time with magic which transformed them into high elves who then took the name Quel'dorai, the same way N'zoth transformed the Kaldorei that sank with Azshara into Naga. Around the same time some other Kaldorei were turning into Shal'dorei, or Nightborne, by the Nightwell. Then most of the Quel'dorei were led astray by Kael'thas and sucked too much fel so they became transformed again, this time in a pretty minor way, into blood elves, or Sin'dorei. Then a small number of Sin'dorei became corrupted by the Void which again fundamentally transformed them into the so-called void elves, or Ren'dorei. Every one of these transformations is fundamental and permanent. There is no known instance of any of them being undone.

All of these races are still elves, but they are NOT Night Elves or Kaldorei. If that's the case, then all elves are trolls, just because the first night elves were turning into elves from dark trolls.

I mean, fuck, by that logic humans are not just chimpanzees, but also fish and single-celled organisms.
    Perhaps comparing WoW's Kaldorei civilization to English in real world. There are British, the Americans and the Aussies. They're all English same as Rendorei,Shaldorei,Kaldorei,Nagas,Queldorei are all collectively known as Kaldorei Civilization. Think about Trolls, Jungle, Darkspear, Sand,Ice..

Perhaps the Darnassian Elves who worship nature and practice druidic magic are the Saxons and Angles in their own time:Barbaric while over time there was improvement and sofistication. Subculture would be the most perfect term but not a race.There is only one race like Humans may it be American, Chinese,Portuguese, Filipino,Vietnamese,Greek,Russian,Japanese,Korean, etc.
    The major differentiation is migration,relocation and culture.

You have to understand that the word Kaldorei has several meaning depending on context.
    1) As a civilization
    2) As a term used to differentiate Darnassian Elves from the rest of its counterparts.

I was using the 1st definition.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-16 at 02:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Destruction is only a manifestation of change. It can be either chemical or physical. Water evaporates but it is still the same elemental composition which H2O.
    If water evaporates out of the ocean it is no longer in the ocean. You said the only effect of dropping as many atomic bombs as you want on the ocean would be a Tsunami. That is false. You might get Tsunami's but if you drop enough bombs you can also have the water all evaporate. Thus no more water in the ocean.

The Well of Eternity was never coined as a ward. It was a hotspot and "toursit spot" for the Dark Trolls and they decided to take residence near its banks. Zin Azshari or the Eternal Palace was overlooking over the cliff and having a view over the Well of Eternity. We have no clue what it looks like or how it is depicted prior to its implosion but it was said there are scattered titan relics found around the place and over time the Dark Trolls learned from it.
    Read the lore. Read the chronicles the Blizzard released source for lore. The well of eternity was formed by the titans on the site of the wound left by the old god being removed. In order to contain the choatic and raging energy they surrounded it with wards and the like. Thus the "Well" was formed. It existed prior to those wards but it is the wards that formed it into the thing we know as the Well.

We do know what it looked like prior to imploding because we have visited it in the chronicles and in-game. I don't get how you can have such this opinion that you know all this lore while ignoring it any time you want in order to validate whatever head cannon you have currently.

The Maelstrom and Well of Eternity are one. It is a transdimensional and extraplanar portal to the Elemental Planes which is exactly a different location or reality but pretty muxh exist within Azeroth.
    No. The well was destroyed. The Well was not a portal to the elemental planes. Sargeras was not just chilling out on the elemental planes waiting to enter Azeroth.

Deathwing didn't created the portal, it was already there existing. He merely accessed it as he has the qualifications of a xessing it. He was the Earth Warder and the Dragon Aspect of the Earth.
    So there always existed a portal to the elemental plane of earth yet no one ever used it before ever. If Deathwing has the power to access the portal, and always has, then why didn't he close the portal to stop Legion from using the well of eternity? Why didn't he close the portal to stop adventurers from using it to enter deepholm?

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps comparing WoW's Kaldorei civilization to English in real world. There are British, the Americans and the Aussies. They're all English same as Rendorei,Shaldorei,Kaldorei,Nagas,Queldorei are all collectively known as Kaldorei Civilization. Think about Trolls, Jungle, Darkspear, Sand,Ice..
    The difference between the various elves is not just cultural. You honestly believe that the difference between a Night Elf and a Naga is only cultural? No one but you reference Naga as Kaldorei.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If water evaporates out of the ocean it is no longer in the ocean. You said the only effect of dropping as many atomic bombs as you want on the ocean would be a Tsunami. That is false. You might get Tsunami's but if you drop enough bombs you can also have the water all evaporate. Thus no more water in the ocean.

Read the lore. Read the chronicles the Blizzard released source for lore. The well of eternity was formed by the titans on the site of the wound left by the old god being removed. In order to contain the choatic and raging energy they surrounded it with wards and the like. Thus the "Well" was formed. It existed prior to those wards but it is the wards that formed it into the thing we know as the Well.

We do know what it looked like prior to imploding because we have visited it in the chronicles and in-game. I don't get how you can have such this opinion that you know all this lore while ignoring it any time you want in order to validate whatever head cannon you have currently.

No. The well was destroyed. The Well was not a portal to the elemental planes. Sargeras was not just chilling out on the elemental planes waiting to enter Azeroth.

So there always existed a portal to the elemental plane of earth yet no one ever used it before ever. If Deathwing has the power to access the portal, and always has, then why didn't he close the portal to stop Legion from using the well of eternity? Why didn't he close the portal to stop adventurers from using it to enter deepholm?

- - - Updated - - -

The difference between the various elves is not just cultural. You honestly believe that the difference between a Night Elf and a Naga is only cultural? No one but you reference Naga as Kaldorei.
    Your analogy is really skewed and I'd say you're too obtuse.
    Why the need to close the portal? Do you think it is some kind of door that you have to be polite and have to close it? He was a villain for crying out loud! And when you are escaping, do you honestly have that conscious effort to close it? If he did close it then there's definitely no Deepholme leveling experience for you. that's a fact.

Maybe you're not in lague with Deathwing and do not have the VIP pass that's why they aren't letting you in.

I didn't said it was SOLELY cultural. But the greatest differentiation among all the Elven race is definitely cultural. Their lifestyle, their sociological factors. It's nothing but Ethnicity.

I'm not sure if you have literacy problem or you're just struggling with reading comprehension. English might not be my Lingua Franca but I'm not illiterate.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-12 at 09:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your analogy is really skewed and I'd say you're too obtuse.
    Why the need to close the portal? Do you think it is some kind of door that you have to be polite and have to close it? He was a villain for crying out loud! And when you are escaping, do you honestly have that conscious effort to close it? If he did close it then there's definitely no Deepholme leveling experience for you. that's a fact.
    Lol. You used leveling as an argument for why lore didn't have a portal close? Seriously? You close a portal so things can't go through it. You know like to thwart your plans? It is a comical that you think you can't think to close something when passing through something. It also doesn't explain why Deathwing didn't just close the portal on sargeras. You said he has a connection to the portal. Are you going to claim that the lore is saying Deathwing was working with the Burning Legion?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Tbh I'm not even sure what you are suggesting. The format of the post is a mess. I see that English isn't your first language though.
    I mean I couldn't write anything at all remotely coherent in Philippines language. I don't even though what they speak.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. You used leveling as an argument for why lore didn't have a portal close? Seriously? You close a portal so things can't go through it. You know like to thwart your plans? It is a comical that you think you can't think to close something when passing through something. It also doesn't explain why Deathwing didn't just close the portal on sargeras. You said he has a connection to the portal. Are you going to claim that the lore is saying Deathwing was working with the Burning Legion?
    You seem to fail to notice that a portal isn't necessarily a one way door. Have you read the book about the Power of 5 and the Gatekeepers by Horowitz? Only the gate keepers has access to that door and each door leads to one of the several places that they may end up to, a bit random.

Well of Eternity is an entry point from Twisting Nether. Well of Eternity/Maelstrom is an exit point from the Elemental planes, Deepholm in particular. Get it?

Another relatable example which is current. Avengers: Endgame. The Quantum platform and the quantum realm. It is one entry and arrival point but you can access several locations and timeline.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by heyoyayo View Post
    I mean I couldn't write anything at all remotely coherent in Philippines language. I don't even though what they speak.
    It's simplier than English. I love you is just two words: Mahal kita. Let's eat can simply be expressed in one word:kain. We are syllabilary based writting and spoken language.

How are you is a shorthanded word of Spanish como esta into:kamusta.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-13 at 12:11 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well of Eternity is an entry point from Twisting Nether. Well of Eternity/Maelstrom is an exit point from the Elemental planes, Deepholm in particular. Get it?
    We enter deepholm through the same portal Deathwing exited from. And what lore basis do you have to say Deathwing and Sargeras are gate keepers? You keep rewriting lore in order to suit what ever argument you have at the top of your mind. You keep hyper focusing on one portal existing that leads multiple places. Instead of stopping to ponder that maybe it isn't a portal at all but a power source that can be used to make portals.

I'll just let your comments slide as if it means nothing..

Meanwhile.. cinematic was released about dragon aspect reuniting once more and empowering HOA..

Ty LestTV for uploading this.
    Where's Wrathion and Nozdormu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Where's Wrathion and Nozdormu?
    Speculative assumption Wrathion must be busy in the Dragon Isles, as what others too would suspect. Now that you have pointed out the absence of Nozdormu, that is indeed bothersome. I hope he's not in his early onset transformation to Murozond...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

For your throwback and eargasm pleasure.

- - - Updated - - -

The cir le is nearing its completion:

The loop is almost closed...

Shortly after, Malfurion was charged with stealing the Dragon Soul from Neltharion, with the goal of keeping it away from both the black dragon and the Legion. While Malfurion was successful, Captain Varo'then and Illidan accosted him as he returned to the resistance army and stole the relic. The Highborne and Azshara had learned of it, and decided it was just what was needed to strengthen the portal for Sargeras.

With Tyrande and the Dragon Soul in her grasp, and Sargeras' titanic shadow looming ever closer, it became more important than ever to reach the palace. With the aid of Agamaggan, Malfurion and a group of allies infiltrated Zin-Azshari and met with Illidan. Malfurion, though angry at his brother's betrayal, soon learned the truth of his intentions. Illidan had concocted a plan to expel the Legion from Azeroth by using the Dragon Soul to reverse the portal, dragging all who'd come through back into the Nether. Malfurion agreed to aid him with this plan and, with the rescued Tyrande, followed Mannoroth to the shores of the Well, where the Dragon Soul had been taken to prepare the final portal.

Illidan snuck into the palace, where he met with a group of five mysterious night elves, in fact adventurers from the far future. With their aid, he shut down the minor portals and fought Peroth'arn, the satyr overseeing them. The time travelers then split off from Illidan and proceeded to eliminate Azshara's Keepers of Eternity, but were unable to even scratch the Queen herself who was taken to safety by Varo'then.[12]

The dragons returned to the fray at this time, hoping to retrieve the Dragon Soul as they'd learned that the malevolent Old Gods sought to turn the massive portal's energies towards their prisons, shattering them and allowing their black armies to claim Azeroth for themselves. Neltharion re-appeared at this time as well, now bearing adamantine plates bolted into his skin to hold him together. Now calling himself Deathwing, the black dragon obsessively tried to reclaim the Dragon Soul, but was cast aside by the Old Gods.

15+ Year Old Account
    The cir le is nearing its completion: The loop is almost closed...
    What loop and what circle? Deathwing has been defeated and the Demon Soul is destroyed. The demon soul was returned to the proper time after Deathwing was killed and no one has stolen it since. You seem to keep treating this thread as if it is your personal blog to post any random thing that pops into your head.

10+ Year Old Account

Perhaps the Darnassian Elves who worship nature and practice druidic magic are the Saxons and Angles in their own time:Barbaric while over time there was improvement and sofistication. Subculture would be the most perfect term but not a race.There is only one race like Humans may it be American, Chinese,Portuguese, Filipino,Vietnamese,Greek,Russian,Japanese,Korean, etc.
    The major differentiation is migration,relocation and culture.

You have to understand that the word Kaldorei has several meaning depending on context.
    1) As a civilization
    2) As a term used to differentiate Darnassian Elves from the rest of ita counterparts.

I was using the 1st definition.
    Dude, just fucking stop. You have no idea how language works. And I don't mean English, I mean literally any language.

A) No, as an American, I am not English. I SPEAK English. My culture and race are both derived from the English. But I'm American. Full stop. Australian you could at least have an argument, as they are at least still in the Commonwealth of Nations, but seriously I dare you to set foot in either Australia or America and start walking around telling us we're English. I doubt it'd take more than 20 minutes for you to get knocked on your ass.

B) Even if you were right that Americans and Australians are still English, by which I guess you mean still white people that descend from the English, that doesn't apply to the elves in WoW. The various elves are physically different from each other. They are distinct races, every bit as different from each other as white and black humans are here on Earth. More so, probably, because they're likely fully distinct species, not just races, making them as different as gorillas and chimpanzees.

C) No, Kaldorei has exactly one meaning, and that is to describe the night elf race. There are zero night elves that are not Kaldorei, and there are no Kaldorei that are not night elves.

D) Even by your definition, none of them are part of the Kaldorei civilization either. In fact, that definition is even worse for you, because arguably Quel'dorei and Sin'dorei are essentially the same as each other, but they consider themselves separate civilizations, meaning there is even MORE distinction between the elves as civilizations than as species.

E) We do say "the human race", but "human" is not actually a race, it's a species. Races are categories within species. All humans are the same species (homo sapien), but white people, black people, Asians, Middle Eastern, these are all different races within the species homo sapiens. What you're not understanding is that you're treating Kaldorei as if it means elf, when it specifically means night elf.

E) I just noticed your troll example. That would work if you were saying they're all elves, that's obviously true. But they're not all Kaldorei any more than all trolls are Amani, or Zandalari, or Gurubashi. Troll =/= Zandalari and Elf =/= Kaldorei.

You really need to give up dude. It's been ages since you said literally anything true or even sensible.

- - - Updated - - -

How do we suggest a thread get locked? This has never been a productive thread and it should really be closed.

Thanks to Eis for this great sig and avatar!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you got fed and and gave up because you end up biting your own ass counter arguing yourself when you went full circles on trying to justify things.

The word English
    Seems like you misunderstood things you red and fell short on your comprehension skills.

But ,I'll congratulate you for finally distinguishing the difference of English as a language and English as a stature of a man. It was a good move that you corrected yourself about expounding on the said differences.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kaldorei_Empire

An Empire is a form of civilization ruled by an Emperor or Empress.
    https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/humfig/...;view=fulltext

- - - Updated - - -

What loop and what circle? Deathwing has been defeated and the Demon Soul is destroyed. The demon soul was returned to the proper time after Deathwing was killed and no one has stolen it since. You seem to keep treating this thread as if it is your personal blog to post any random thing that pops into your head.
    That was an entry about War of the Ancients which is just few hours or probably days at most simultaneous to the Great Sundering. I just copied that from gamepedia site with footnotes included but I ommited in this post.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-16 at 03:10 AM.

How do we suggest a thread get locked? This has never been a productive thread and it should really be closed.
    I'd recommend just stop responding to it. It will die a quick death. Could try to Godwin it but I don't see a way to insert anything about Hitler and the Nazi to the "argument". I can try.

I have learned a few things about lore from some of the posts.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I'd recommend just stop responding to it. It will die a quick death. Could try to Godwin it but I don't see a way to insert anything about Hitler and the Nazi to the "argument". I can try.

I have learned a few things about lore from some of the posts.
    @CamdenQ:
    The Kaldorei civilization is bicaste system composed of the lowborne aka Darnassian NE and Highborne, those who have arcane affinity and to an extent, the Queldorei,Sindorei,Rendorei, Zin Azshari/Nazjatar and Nightborne.

D) It would be erroneous if you are referring to the present day Night Elves but I was talking about Ancient Kalimdor 10k years ago.

E) Seems like your not well attuned to taxonomy. Kaldorei is the genus and Darnassian is the "specie type" the same with all Queldorei and the subspecies of Sindorei,Rendorei and Shaldorei. You may include the Nagas as deviant specie.

Since the planet Azeroth has only one landmass known as Kalimdor based on reference from the Night Elves, it can be compared to someone living on one continent say Kenyans, Nigerians, Ugandans,Egyptians as simply Africans.

In contrast, Earthen is a taxonomical equivalent to family and dwarves, troggs, vrykuls and gnomes are their genus.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-16 at 04:02 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That was an entry about War of the Ancients which is just few hours or probably days at most simultaneous to the Great Sundering. I just copied that from gamepedia site with footnotes included but I ommited in this post.
    I know exactly what it is that you quoted. It has no relevance. It was given with no context to a point you were making. It has nothing to do with anything discussed here in the last few pages or really with your over all theory. You have not mentioned any loop or circle coming to a close. You just made some crazy random statement with a copy and paste from a lore write up.

- - - Updated - - -

@CamdenQ:
    The Kaldorei civilization is bicaste system composed of the lowborne aka Darnassian NE and Highborne, those who have arcane affinity and to an extent, the Queldorei,Sindorei,Rendorei, Zin Azshari/Nazjatar and Nightborne.
    The Kaldorei civilization does not include the Sindorei including the others. At no point in time is a Blood elf part of the Kaldorei. That is like saying the Chinese are part of the British empire because they are Human. The Sindorei split from the Kaldorei civilization to form their own. Hence why they focus on the Sunwell and the Night elves do not. The night elves are still Kaldorei.

The present day night elves are Kaldorei. You can't ignore them and magically make every elf civilization one. Some of those civilizations did not exist 10,000 years ago in ancient Kalimdor. So clearly their ancestors were Kaldorei but split off at some point to form their own society. Those that congregated around their respective wells were changed by the power of those wells. Much like the original well of eternity changed the species it came into contact with.

Naga are in no way shape or form a deviant form of the Kaldorei. There were many species living on pre-sundering Kalimdor. They were not all Kaldorei just because they lived on one continent together. Just like the various groups who broke away from the Kaldorei didn't exist until post-sundering. I don't even think you understand what you are arguing anymore nor is any of it based on game lore.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know exactly what it is that you quoted. It has no relevance. It was given with no context to a point you were making. It has nothing to do with anything discussed here in the last few pages or really with your over all theory. You have not mentioned any loop or circle coming to a close. You just made some crazy random statement with a copy and paste from a lore write up.

- - - Updated - - -

The Kaldorei civilization does not include the Sindorei including the others. At no point in time is a Blood elf part of the Kaldorei. That is like saying the Chinese are part of the British empire because they are Human. The Sindorei split from the Kaldorei civilization to form their own. Hence why they focus on the Sunwell and the Night elves do not. The night elves are still Kaldorei.

The present day night elves are Kaldorei. You can't ignore them and magically make every elf civilization one. Some of those civilizations did not exist 10,000 years ago in ancient Kalimdor. So clearly their ancestors were Kaldorei but split off at some point to form their own society. Those that congregated around their respective wells were changed by the power of those wells. Much like the original well of eternity changed the species it came into contact with.

Naga are in no way shape or form a deviant form of the Kaldorei. There were many species living on pre-sundering Kalimdor. They were not all Kaldorei just because they lived on one continent together. Just like the various groups who broke away from the Kaldorei didn't exist until post-sundering. I don't even think you understand what you are arguing anymore nor is any of it based on game lore.
    You weren't specific which Chinese are you talking about. If it were the Chinese of Hong Kong then your example is completely false. You got different kind of Chinese similar to different Englishmen.

When I say deviance it is a mutation from the progenerator. Human race are a deviant form of Vrykul similar to Nagas are a mutation of Highborne.

As you can see the highlight for the Kaldorei Empire or race may it be present or past is not lit upon the Darnassian NE the kaldorei you are particulary mentioning.

Seriously is there a need to exclude the Sindorei if according to history they are the same immigrant Queldorei or high Elves which landed on Tirisfal Glades move a bit further south due to hearing bothersome whisper and decided to found their new hometown Quelthalas? Wasn't Vereese, Alleria and Sylvanas the three sisters Queldorei? Lorthremar was already alive and was with Sylvanas prior to her self sacrifice to save some survivors and right now he is their Racial leader. Was he no longer a Highborne?

You may call yourself American but you can never erase your identity if you were or your parents were migrating from Italy or Eussia or whatever country you came from. You may disregard or deny but you can never erase it. There's a reason why Thalysra and Lorthremar are the major NPCs seen and active in this Rise of Azshara patch since even more 10k years have past they have never forgotten who were they are.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-16 at 08:49 AM.

This has absolutely fuck all to do with any of your claims.

First of all, they're not Aspects anymore. They're just powerful dragons and leaders of the flights.

Secondly, even if they were still the Aspects, being empowered by the Aspects does not make it the Demon Soul, which as far as I'm aware is your only claim about the Heart of Azeroth. The Heart is an entirely new item made for you by Azeroth herself.

Thirdly, you've yet to show anybody here that my claims about your stupidity are even a little bit inaccurate.

- - - Updated - - -

The Maelstrom actually is NOT the Well of Eternity.

The Maelstrom is an insanely powerful magical storm created by the aftermath of the Well's implosion.

The Well of Eternity no longer exists, at all.

At most, you have a couple vials of its waters and possible some rubble from the actual well itself. Nothing more.
    jesus.. you had a point until you went with the "lol you stupid bro!" ad hominem.. pathetic really. Either work with facts, not with such immature kiddy stuff.

Aah never mind.. you just devolved into page upon page of personal attacks and nothing on topic. And you want the thread locked because you got bored. Damn, self centered people are self centered.