Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Makes sense when you realize that Blizzard cares more about the Horde and that's where they focus their attention. This image sums it up nicely.

--- snip ---

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-25 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    We are not gloating our status. We are gloating about individuals like you who believe you are entitled to something bigger than what Blizzard is willing to give you. Teldrassil didn't get offed because Blizzard hates Kaldorei. It got hit because of Blizzard wanting the Horde to be the bad guy to make sure they have an excuse to resume the plot of MoP by the book.
    I'd be okay with that, if they didn't just randomly keep turning Horde leaders batshit insane and throw them completely off character. Sylvanas was always a bit weird, but's she's never been "death to all" kind of weird. She fought tooth and nail to free herself from Arthas and she's becoming him now, why?

You go start a new Forsaken character and you spend the first hour running around hearing about how free will is the cornerstone of Forsaken society, then you hit max level and that cool leader you looked up to suddenly changed tone to "all will serve me in undeath" and raising armies against their will. If I was a new Forsaken player I'd be fucking pissed, I didn't sign up for this!
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Makes sense when you realize that Blizzard cares more about the Horde and that's where they focus their attention. This image sums it up nicely.

--- snip ---
    What ancestral home? Hyjal is well.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-25 at 10:41 PM.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    What ancestral home? Hyjal is well.
    Hyjal is arguably lost to night elfs and now belongs to neutral Cenarius Circle so they cant live there. Plus Ashenvale and Darkshore are taken by the Horde, with Dakrshore switching hands all the time and Ashenvale being fully Horde controlled now.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Hyjal is arguably lost to night elfs and now belongs to neutral Cenarius Circle so they cant live there.
    What would druids do to them?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    What would druids do to them?
    Well, starting with the fact that they cant get to Hyjal since Horde is all around it? And then going on with Horde members of CC who might report night elfs moving to Hyjal and then Sylvanas will demand CC to either "politely" tell nelfs to go somewhere else or share the fate of Teldrassil.

Hyjal is arguably lost to night elfs and now belongs to neutral Cenarius Circle so they cant live there. Plus Ashenvale and Darkshore are taken by the Horde, with Dakrshore switching hands all the time and Ashenvale being fully Horde controlled now.
    Hyjal, Winterspring, Val'sharah. All ancient Night Elf homelands. All of them doing just fine. Stop the whine.

Hyjal, Winterspring, Val'sharah. All ancient Night Elf homelands. All of them doing just fine. Stop the whine.
    We haven't played the same game.

Val'Sharah - purely druidic hub, wasnt ever presented as part of NE "lands", heavily corrupted and infested with Nightmare and now Void if we assume that it spills out of the Dream (since it is there), Winterspring - not a night elven land, it belongs to a Steamwheedle or to no-one since location is mostly desolated wintery nowhere, Hyjal - even less elven now since CC rules it and CC is NEUTRAL organisation that is BOTH Horde and Alliance and i REALLY doubt that nelfs can use Hyjal as new home. Get off your "u just whining m8" horse and look at facts - Nelfs are effectively homeless hobos now.

You could add Feralas and moonglade to the list even.

Feralas - single fortress that might not even be fully manned currently, rest of the zone are one-two druidic enclaves and then its all Ogre (and Harpy, and satyr and whatever shit there is). Moonglade? CC land AGAIN, avaliale for all races to visit and not fit for resettling since CC is neutral.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hyjal, Moonglade, Val'sharah.

All belong to the cenarion circle, not solely to the night elves meaning they are neutral ground.
    Hyjal and Val are surrounded by horde territory and Val still has to deal with whatever is left of the EN.

Felwood is Felwood.
    Ashenvale is horde territory now.
    Darkshore is a battleground.
    Winterspring is literally a by mountains closed off snow desert that some goblins have a town in.

In Feralas they have a single stronghold, most of the zone is just wilderness and ogre infested ruins surrounded by either horde territory or straight up wasteland.

Formerly known as Arafal

Feralas - single fortress that might not even be fully manned currently, rest of the zone are one-two druidic enclaves and then its all Ogre (and Harpy, and satyr and whatever shit there is). Moonglade? CC land AGAIN, avaliale for all races to visit and not fit for resettling since CC is neutral.
    You know you're talking to someone who has ranted about hating Alliance players, as in the real people?

That said, the reason Blizz won't bring up CC lands is because it raises the question of all the organizations and forces that ought to have a huge problem with what the Lich Queen is doing. Since that question is inconvenient to the GENIUS level plot, it will be avoided at all costs, unless of course they kinda forgot their own story. Again.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2019-05-31 at 03:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    Errrmmmmm. Maybe I'm quite behind on lore, but isn't Azshara a night elf problem? Why the fuck the focus would be on Sylvans?
    no? she is a world problem, not a night elf problem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    What that guy asked is more than a bit much, but Nathanos (The otherwise-unremarkable bow-shooty guy) getting away as seemingly easily as he did (Killing that Val’kyr doesn’t seem to have done much so far) after facing off against newly-buffed Tyrande and Malfurion the uber-druid, the two newly (and mighty quickly) turned undead Night elves in tow, that cheapened the whole “Night warrior”-thing enormously.
    it hasnt done much so far.
    like poisoning a drink does nothing until the person drinks it
    one of sylvanas's val'kyr is dead
    she is limited, she is running out.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The story for wow will never improve or get better until Steve Danuser is fired. He's responsible for the current garbage, Alex helped to.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no? she is a world problem, not a night elf problem

- - - Updated - - -

it hasnt done much so far.
    like poisoning a drink does nothing until the person drinks it
    one of sylvanas's val'kyr is dead
    she is limited, she is running out.
    She still has 3. And she still recruited who knows how many undead nelfs who currently, no doubt, feeding her all the night elven secrets. Some of them were Wardens even! Basically she now knows all about Kaldorei that kaldorei themself know, all the little tidbits that spies cant deliver. Plus Nathanos surviving is just ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    You know you're talking to someone who has ranted about hating Alliance players, as in the real people?

That said, the reason Blizz won't bring up CC lands is because it raises the question of all the organizations and forces that ought to have a huge problem with what the Lich Queen is doing. Since that question is inconvenient to the GENIUS level plot, it will be avoided at all costs, unless of course they kinda forgot their own story. Again.
    Agreed. And also - i got banned for stating that some certain players might be assholes for using uncontrollable in game events to insult skills and proficiency of other players. I bet he wasnt banned for his mouth frothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Oh crap thats awesome. “Revenge” indeed. I am still not sure if they are THAT obtuse or just want to screw the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Bravo, and saved!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Also i love how some people on forums say that nelf fans should "stop whining" because "surely in 8.3 Tyrande will have a lot of screentime". What i have to say about that? "My sweet, summer child". They really dont know shit about Blizz. Tyrande "had her revenge" and thats over. Maybe she will have some kind of small cameo when Horde and Alliance make peace to give up Ashenvale and proclaim that night elfs will now live in Stormwind or Gilneas in specially reserved district (ghetto).