Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i really hope danuser is fired eventually.

and whoever thought trying to copy capeshit movie plot design was a good idea.
    I Agree and I'd also like to add that hopefully no other mmo's or game companies will hire either of them. Wouldn't want another game going threw the same crap as wow. #layoffstevedanuser #layofalexafrasiabi

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    This is laughable. GG Blizz.
    The funny thing is that it is canon because "a dev said it". I really wish people would stop listening to these people when they talk out of their ass be it WC devs or even the Russo brothers making the story worse trying to explain it afterwards(Cap supposedly lived his life in ANOTHER timeline after returning the stones yet somehow got back to Falcon to give him the shield??? Try Cap was always meant to live there and there's no evidence there wasn't an older version living alongside Peggy throughout the years thus it's the same timeline.) I can't stand the destruction these people do to their own work by stating nonsense. Thank god Metzen is gone though. He was the worst with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Even in the quote you posted, it doesn't say she left.

It says she left Maiev in charge. Which, in my opinion, is why the Horde fight Maiev INSTEAD of Tyrande.

I had hope that it meant she'd be dealing with Azshara in the next patch.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that was true, as she's NOT in the Azshara patch.

So she's not fighting in the warfront, not fighting Azshara, not fighting Sylvanas in the war... Where the fuck is Tyrande??? She took the night warrior transformation and fucked right off?
    It's just as bad as Legion with some people not around for pivotal characters they had history with like neither of them seeing Illidan even though they KNOW he's there. There's no way they wouldn't have come. Now Azshara rears her tentacled head and the two are going to sit this one out too? Granted I don't think Tyrande should be pivotal in the battle, but at least an interaction face to face or even helping in the raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Stupid ass writer says something that can be interpreted as "Tyrande never appears again and Teldrassil storyline is over" when she's just explaining why Tyrande isn't in Nazjatar.

People freak out.

Nothing else to see here.
    Blizzard appologist trys to scold all people with commons sense for having said common sense, nothing new.

Nothing to see here move along.

No, there was no revenge. She may have pushed the forsaken out of Darkshore, but the one responsible is still out an about.

All the bad writing and blizz is still gonna push out books to sell. Won't be worth getting after all the garbage in BFA.

This is what happens when you overuse faction conflict. If BFA was going to be about a fraction war, make it about the war. If it it's about Azshara and the Old Gods, then the whole faction war and burning of Teldrassil is a waste. Night Elves should have been front and center in this Xpac

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You said Darkshore scenario. If you're not talking about the warfront what are you? She was there in the questline.
    I'm talking about the, as I call it, "Mascara Scenario", the Nightwarrior bullshit. There Blizz devs took a random player model and slapped "Tyrande" on it, while Saurfang gets his 2nd CGI cinematic. In other words, the orcs get all the effort of Blizzards devs while nelfs get none.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I feel for night elf players here, really I do. Blizzard really did fuck them beyond repair and this isn't even the climax.
    Fuck the Nelfs..

The entire Horde have been fucked sideways since Warcraft 1..

Stupid Blizzard always favours Alliance, and once alliance stub their toes, the fanbois feels offended..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Oh blizz, how can you try to push that narrative with a straight face. But got to have humans always on the forefront.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Fuck the Nelfs..

Stupid Blizzard always favours Alliance, and once alliance stub their toes, the fanbois feels offended..
    Sooo, you had a racial capital burned and all their citizens murdered by the Alliance? When did that happen? Must have missed it...

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Blizz honestly believes that Darkshore was 'revenge' for Teldrassil

https://www.wowhead.com/news=291733/...-with-blizzard

And as wowhead's Perculia says
    In short - those "writers" shouldn't ever be taught how to write. I thought burning of Teldrassil was written in a stupid way, I thought that NIGHT WARRIOR crap was written in even more stupid and edgy manner,but this...this trumps it all. Blizzard officially announces,that they don't give a shit about the night elves and they are a target dummy for the faction,consisting of the majority of World of Warcraft subscribers - so,everything in clients interests. I'm glad I unsubbed,not a single eurocent to a scumbag,who thinks,that every other Blizzard game should be made in the same manner as an idiotic "Candy Crush" shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck the Nelfs..

"I pay the money for this "game",because my faction always wins" - at least you win in something in your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Sooo, you had a racial capital burned and all their citizens murdered by the Alliance? When did that happen? Must have missed it...
    It's a fekking tree..
    Trees are used a lumber or firewood.. Get over it.

All trees are hosts to a myriad of pests; birds, ants, larvae......And some even elves who should have known better than to climb up a tree and call it home.

Horde have had capitals invaded THREE TIMES, Alliance zero times.
    Horde have lost a capital, Alliance lost a tree
    Horde have lost 3 Faction leaders (2 dead, 1 retired) and 3 race leader, Alliance have lost 1 faction leader
    Horde have one settlement erased from existence, in a totally unprovoked attack, Alliance have lost ZERO in unprovoked attacks.

Can you honestly say, Alliance isn't openly favored by Blizzard?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

It's a fekking tree..
    Trees are used a lumber or firewood.. Get over it.

All trees are hosts to a myriad of pests; birds, ants, larvae......And some even elves who should have known better than to climb up a tree and call it home.

Horde have had capitals invaded THREE TIMES, Alliance zero times.
    Horde have lost a capital, Alliance lost a tree
    Horde have lost 3 Faction leaders (2 dead, 1 retired) and 3 race leader, Alliance have lost 1 faction leader
    Horde have one settlement erased from existence, in a totally unprovoked attack, Alliance have lost ZERO in unprovoked attacks.

Can you honestly say, Alliance isn't openly favored by Blizzard?
    Uh what three invasions are you talking about?

Alliance had Theramoore bombed :P
    Twas brillig

Personally i think most of the complaints about the story in Nazjatar can be summed up in Blizzards reply to where Battlemaiden Nar'jira is. (For those who don't know, the central character in a lengthy Vashj'ir questline where we see her ascension from grunt to Azshara's personal guard)

I am slightly paraphrasing here, but the reply went something like "We realized we did not have time to write the Battlemaiden into the story, instead we hope you enjoy these new characters"

Which to me told me everything i needed to know, because forgetting about her is one thing, but then when they are confronted about it, they don't own up to their mistake, they try to deflect it with a meaningless argument. New characters be design have no expectations added to them, so changing them around does nothing.
    A simple fix for instance would have been to change the first boss in The Eternal Palace to Nar'jira, and just give a quick explanation that she didnt use magic in her quests for reasons, and that she got a new form as a reward since we last saw her.
    Doing this nothing would have changed in the story, but for those of us who longed for a return to this plotline, it would have made all the difference.

Similarly, making the Alliance characters in Nazjatar Jaina and Genn can be seen through the same lens. Blizz could have had other elves there, i don't even necessarily need Tyrande or Malfurion. They could have at least had Umbric there, just to give somewhat of a point to Alliance being htere at all.
    Blizzard clearly intended Nazjatar to be a microcosm of BfA, where Alliance and Horde work together against a common evil, the Horde leaders being Lor'themar and Thalyssra shows this, they both have a history with Azshara and a reason to set aside their differences for the greater good, Jaina adds nothing to this.

Even if Blizz wanted to convince us that Night elves already got their revenge, just have Tyrande and Malfurion there, that would give somewhat of a firm grounding in the belief that they have mostly "Gotten over it" And would allow the unified front story to work more naturally.

Tl:dr: Tyrande and Malfurion should have been in Nazjatar because their story is so closely tied to the place. Having Jaina and Genn there adds nothing except the anger of them being pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Even if Blizz wanted to convince us that Night elves already got their revenge, just have Tyrande and Malfurion there, that would give somewhat of a firm grounding in the belief that they have mostly "Gotten over it" And would allow the unified front story to work more naturally.
    But... Jaina even says during Naz'jatar that vengance for Teldrassil needs to happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    I unsubbed a few months ago because I'm hating the direction Blizzard has taken the Horde and specifically Sylvanas this expansion. This treatment of the Night Elves isn't something Alliance players should be surprised about. It doesn't fit into the whole "Horde is your typical comic villain" them they have going this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    But... Jaina even says during Naz'jatar that vengance for Teldrassil needs to happen.
    Now you know where this story line is going to go, absolutely nowhere as was expected to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Uh what three invasions are you talking about?

Alliance had Theramoore bombed :P
    Orgrimmar, Undercity and Dazar'alor..

Theramore was not an unprovoked attack, it was:
    1: A valid military target
    2: A weeks notice was given to get civilians out.
    3: Exposure of a self-proclaimed neutral city that aided Alliance.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2019-05-16 at 08:14 AM.

False comparison. These cities were never nuked by the Alliance. Stop being dishonest.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orgrimmar was a joint assault in a Horde civil war. The city was also largely untouched, no looting, pillaging, burning, nothing. It's in perfect shape in the next expansion. If anything, it was liberation.
    First Undercity invasion was a joint assault by both factions after Putress attacked them at the Wrathgate. Second was a response to Teldrassil burning and Sylvanas destroyed it herself.
    Dazar'alor is not a Horde city at the point of the attack.
    We see Theramore civilians being prisoners during Siege of Orgrimmar, so all that "they got time to escape" is largely bullshit. Garrosh didn't care at all.