Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    Steve Danuser is the one that decides what makes the final cut. It's just like how when the Sylvannas warbringer video came out. Alot of idiots put the blame on Christie by sending death her threats and harassment. Yet those idiots didn't realize it was Danuser who had final say on the project. You didn't see Danuser step up and admit he was the one responsible for it. Instead like a coward he said nothing and let Christie take the flak for it. Danuser should loose his man-card.
    Afrasiabi is the one in charge of the story, not Danuser. Golden is the one who wrote the abysmal BTS and ToW and is responsible for some of the worst characterization the game has ever suffered under. Danuser is responsible for Warbringer and he's among those who vouched for another "Horde must find out what it is by slaughtering its cast and the alliance is here too I guess" story, but this rehabilitation of Golden is misplaced. She's still terrible, she's just not the only one who's terrible.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    You are on drugs if you think she should be in Naz'jatar.
    Not saying she should be there, just that she should have more story. She's not exactly just going to be sat around doing nothing while everything else is going on and she definitely didn't get any revenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Afrasiabi is the one in charge of the story, not Danuser. Golden is the one who wrote the abysmal BTS and ToW and is responsible for some of the worst characterization the game has ever suffered under. Danuser is responsible for Warbringer and he's among those who vouched for another "Horde must find out what it is by slaughtering its cast and the alliance is here too I guess" story, but this rehabilitation of Golden is misplaced. She's still terrible, she's just not the only one who's terrible.
    At this point... is there anyone good?

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Blizz likes to write easy stories, combined with the tendency to throw consistency utterly under the bus and rule of cool has to be applied, all of these are a recipe for disaster for any story.

Stackpole's one book is solid, probably the best WoW-related one. I've also enjoyed pretty much everything Brooks has written and is the one portrayal of the Horde I've liked this expansion.

But they're just contract writers on side materials, the main guys are all set on this.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    I don't get your über defensive stance when it comes to Night Elves. They are not real, man. Enjoy or don't enjoy the story. But don't get too attached to in-game races, it's sad.

- - - Updated - - -
    Yeah, if you run out of arguments you just spew out insults. Nice talking to you. If you don't give a damn, why are you here to begin with?

I am not going to analyze or comment what people should care about.
    The point is both of them have made people care.

And you see the effects of it here. I am not going to pretend to have any say or judge what they are suppose to care about based on my own opinion.
    You see the problem is with your thinking, that from your perspective both me and the other guy just have opinions.
    If you were truly neutral then neither of our opinions should matter to you in the end.
    My claim that it's not a big deal should hold the same amount of "truth" as his claim that it is a big deal.
    But you are not neutral when you're taking sides. So don't bother pretending.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Yeah, if you run out of arguments you just spew out insults. Nice talking to you. If you don't give a damn, why are you here to begin with?
    i've never run out of argument, my argument is just the same as it was the first time.
    And I don't wanna repeat myself every single time I reply to you.
    And I have never insulted no-one. I referred to the act of being attached to be sad.
    If I didn't give a damn I wouldn't have been replying here in the first place. Your arguments are non-arguments, just buzz words. I can't deal with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You see the problem is with your thinking, that from your perspective both me and the other guy just have opinions.
    If you were truly neutral then neither of our opinions should matter to you in the end.
    My claim that it's not a big deal should hold the same amount of "truth" as his claim that it is a big deal.
    But you are not neutral when you're taking sides. So don't bother pretending.
    All I am saying why stories make people care and neither you nor I have any justifiable reason to pass off our own opinions on other people's feelings as fact.

All I am saying why stories make people care and neither you nor I have any justifiable reason to pass off our own opinions on other people's feelings as fact.
    Well I just hope you don't apply that logic to everything in real life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I just hope you don't apply that logic to everything in real life.
    I do.
    it tends to help me in life not coming off as a vindictive asshole.

I do.
    it tends to help me in life not coming off as a vindictive asshole.
    So by your worldview everyone can have an opinion until someone else gets offended by that opinion, from then on that opinion is wrong simply because someone couldn't take it? Gotcha.

It's better to have your own opinions than protecting others'. Try it some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    So by your worldview everyone can have an opinion until someone else gets offended by that opinion, from then on that opinion is wrong simply because someone couldn't take it? Gotcha.

It's better to have your own opinions than protecting others'. Try it some time.
    I never said any of that.
    But if you want to have a debate with yourself then by all means go ahead.
    Have fun I guess.

Far be it from me to comment on how some else choses to entertain themselves.

i've never run out of argument, my argument is just the same as it was the first time.
    And I don't wanna repeat myself every single time I reply to you.
    And I have never insulted no-one. I referred to the act of being attached to be sad.
    If I didn't give a damn I wouldn't have been replying here in the first place. Your arguments are non-arguments, just buzz words. I can't deal with that.
    Well, we are still waiting for you to tell us wether you would be happy with the kind of "vengeance" the nelves got if the same happened to your favorite race. And please try to respond without derogatory comments. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Well, we are still waiting for you to tell us wether you would be happy with the kind of "vengeance" the nelves got if the same happened to your favorite race. And please try to respond without derogatory comments. Thank you.
    Yes. I already said so.

I don't even have a favorite race btw. I have a few I don't like, the rest is okay. And I wouldn't mind some other races having some story going for them. This Tyrande stuff is tiring already, especially after Val'sharah / Suramar. I hope the next warfront in 8.3 (if there will be one) will focus on some less used races.