Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

You know some Alliance cinematics would be cool

How many fucking Saurfang cinematics are they gonna make lol. They're really milking that CGI model for all its worth.

There's two sides to this war, remember? Can we get some fucking Anduin & Greymane cinematics please?

the one right before this took place in SW and focused on anduin.............

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    How many fucking Saurfang cinematics are they gonna make lol. They're really milking that CGI model for all its worth.

There's two sides to this war, remember? Can we get some fucking Anduin & Greymane cinematics please?
    Go check the cinematics from before and quit being a tard.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    the one right before this took place in SW and focused on anduin.............
    Wtf are you talking about?

7+ Year Old Account
    We've (The Horde) got two, you got one.
    Relax.

You're acting like we've got five in a row or soemthing

- - - Updated - - -

Anduin, Greymane, Saurfang. If you're going to make a post atleast know your stuff.

They’ll come when the Alliance does something interesting, but as it stands the Alliance remains lawful good and won’t ever do anything other than respond to what the Horde does. We don’t need a cinematic where they stand around a table arguing about how to respond. We’ve seen that enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    We've (The Horde) got two, you got one.
    Relax.

You're acting like we've got five in a row or soemthing

- - - Updated - - -

Anduin, Greymane, Saurfang
    What??? This counts as a Saurfang cinematic lol

7+ Year Old Account
    What??? This counts as a Saurfang cinematic lol
    Its from Anduin's perspective, no it does not, if you feel that way thats on you.

We will get some when the Sylvannas story comes to a head.

You mean the one that focused on anduin but was entirely about Saurfang? Wow, what an alliance cinematic

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Its from Anduin's perspective, no it does not
    Yeah so what Saurfang still takes up half the fucking thing and Greymane is seen for all of two seconds. Yeah that's real comparable to a lengthy cinematic with two Horde characters and a shorter one with two Horde characters one of whom is Thrall.

lost honor is definitely saurfiang centric, anduin is just a plot device there.

but i do like seeing saurfang and his story so im fine with it.

The only alliance cinematics i would like to see are about the new tyrande and how it affected the NE race and her relationship with Malf.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah so what Saurfang still takes up half the fucking thing and Greymane is seen for all of two seconds. Yeah that's real comparable to a lengthy cinematic with two Horde characters and a shorter one with two Horde characters one of whom is Thrall.
    They shared the scene, Anduin having more lines and an objective. Yeah wish Greymane stayed around longer, but probably a time constraint, his CGI was fantastic for the BFA cinematic

If that's how you feel, I'm not here to change that

Alliance doesn't need "appeasement" like the fragile horde do. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    lost honor is definitely saurfiang centric, anduin is just a plot device there.

but i do like seeing saurfang and his story so im fine with it.

The only alliance cinematics i would like to see are about the new tyrande and how it affected the NE race and her relationship with Malf.
    That’s what I’d like to see too.

I’d also like one with void elves in it. I still think they never should have existed, but we’re stuck with them now so we might as well get to see them in action.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

You got to show up in that Lost Honor Saurfang cinematic, be happy! XD

To quote Taliesen "The conflict between the Horde and the Horde is heating up...and the Alliance is there too!"

Do you think they build out the entire Stormwind Harbor for just a few seconds of background visuals in the Lost Honor cinematic? No way they did all that , there's going to be a Stormwind cinematic later for sure. Also all that work on Genn's model for just a few lines... no way.

There's a whole year left for BFA, first half is probably the Horde dealing with issues, second half... coming soon will deal with Alliance issues. I suspect Anduin / Genn / Jaina / Tyrande.

Oh shut it... If you get more sugar up your alliance ass than you are already getting all the time you will develope diabetes...

Also the bloody nerve, saying that with that avatar and signature...
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

I'm confused. I thought Saurfang and Thrall count as Alliance vids?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Do you think they build out the entire Stormwind Harbor for just a few seconds of background visuals in the Lost Honor cinematic? No way they did all that , there's going to be a Stormwind cinematic later for sure. Also all that work on Genn's model for just a few lines... no way.

There's a whole year left for BFA, first half is probably the Horde dealing with issues, second half... coming soon will deal with Alliance issues. I suspect Anduin / Genn / Jaina / Tyrande.
    They'd better. There's a lot of Alliance-side tension as a result of Sylvanas' actions that are just left on the burner. Either they do something with it, or it sets the kitchen on fire.