Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    just unsub if they don't show your twink leader in a cinematic. vote with your wallet

You already know it will be the alliances cinematic when we kill sylvannas and anduin says " Next time you betray us its gonna be super serious... im only doing this 3 maybe 4 times after this and thats it!"

All of Legion was about the Alliance. Cry me a river.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    All of Legion was about the Alliance. Cry me a river.
    Don't worry, some idiot will chime in with BUt WaRLorDZ wAs AlL AboUt hORdE OmfG, just because there were a lot of Orcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Horde get's Cinematics and Alliance gets to not have their leaders going nuts and being the big bad of every other expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

To be fair, Orcs in the game are delegated to cannon fodder, so I look at these cinematics as their way of telling the orc storyline of BfA. Humans are heavily focused in the game. And cinematics won't save Night Elf storytelling.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I wanna see some Greymane cinematics. His Worgen form is fucking FIRE. Like god damn, everything about him looks badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I’m still waiting for a Horde one.

Thrall and Saurfang ain’t it anymore.

Sylvanas cinematics would be cool. I want to see Nathanos in full HD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    How many fucking Saurfang cinematics are they gonna make lol. They're really milking that CGI model for all its worth.

There's two sides to this war, remember? Can we get some fucking Anduin & Greymane cinematics please?
    Saurfang and Anduin are on the same side.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Wasn't this an Alliance cinematic? You guy Thrall in blue now killing Forsaken alongside Alliance pawn Saurfang.

Thrall, Saurfang and Baine are all Alliance characters now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Yeah so what Saurfang still takes up half the fucking thing and Greymane is seen for all of two seconds. Yeah that's real comparable to a lengthy cinematic with two Horde characters and a shorter one with two Horde characters one of whom is Thrall.
    This is why the WoW movie was a disaster. They had to make everyone happy; which meant trying to squeeze in every freaking thing in the WoW universe making everything a hodgepodge mess.

Cinematic wasnt about Alliance or Horde. It was about story telling. Sometimes a story needs to be told from a certain POV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

I'm guessing the final cinematic will feature Sylvanas and Delaryn Summermoon. They're building up Sylvanas becoming Arthas and Delaryn becoming Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I wanna see some Greymane cinematics. His Worgen form is fucking FIRE. Like god damn, everything about him looks badass.
    Would love to make a high quality legendary cloak out of that fuzzball

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Margamanthak View Post
    They'd better. There's a lot of Alliance-side tension as a result of Sylvanas' actions that are just left on the burner. Either they do something with it, or it sets the kitchen on fire.
    Naw they said Tyrande has her "revenge" so everything is cool now.

The Alliance don't have any right to complain considering that Legion has been fully an Alliance expansion.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish we got a cinematic focusing on Gelbin's situation. A gnome in a cinematic. Can you guys imagine it? The barbarity!

Or maybe one where the Greymanes talk about Gilneas. So cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Don't worry, some idiot will chime in with BUt WaRLorDZ wAs AlL AboUt hORdE OmfG, just because there were a lot of Orcs.
    Oh I'm not worried. I guarantee somebody will.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I wish we got a cinematic focusing on Gelbin's situation. A gnome in a cinematic. Can you guys imagine it? The barbarity!

Or maybe one where the Greymanes talk about Gilneas. So cool!
    So hype! These things will totally bring in players!

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, you guys got all of Legion.

hell, even Vol'jin's demise only lasted 30 seconds while the whole other minute was staring at Varian's epic last stand
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    So hype! These things will totally bring in players!
    Because everything being about Manduin, Jaina or Sylvie brings tons of players, amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.