Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    This is why the WoW movie was a disaster. They had to make everyone happy; which meant trying to squeeze in every freaking thing in the WoW universe making everything a hodgepodge mess.

Cinematic wasnt about Alliance or Horde. It was about story telling. Sometimes a story needs to be told from a certain POV.
    No, the WoW movie was a disaster because of terrible casting, terrible writing, terrible plot changes from the original lore (including horrible additions like Lothar Garona shipping), terrible pacing, humans not being CGI, among other things.

It didn't have too many characters, it just did a shit job at conveying those characters.

Most horde players are fragile little teen edge-lords who need constant confirmation that they are playing the "baddass cool guys" - really not a concern for alliance players.

fOr ThE hOrDe !!1!!ONE!!

Classical everything has to be 50\50 issue which does nothing but completly ruins story telling. Dont listen to those entilted alliance players. I play Ali myself and i have no issue with cinemqtics being more horde oriented. Cinematic was freaking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    No, the WoW movie was a disaster because of terrible casting, terrible writing, terrible plot changes from the original lore (including horrible additions like Lothar Garona shipping), terrible pacing, humans not being CGI, among other things.

It didn't have too many characters, it just did a shit job at conveying those characters.
    Not sure it was a disaster at all, but most of what you said after that was accurate. The pacing was pretty poor for non-warcraft fans - and the slow portions that usually are fan service with strong lore components fell flat for warcraft fans as well (not all, im sure)

How many fucking Saurfang cinematics are they gonna make lol. They're really milking that CGI model for all its worth.

There's two sides to this war, remember? Can we get some fucking Anduin & Greymane cinematics please?
    Look son a retard

How many fucking Saurfang cinematics are they gonna make lol. They're really milking that CGI model for all its worth.

There's two sides to this war, remember? Can we get some fucking Anduin & Greymane cinematics please?
    Saurfang and Thrall are among the greatest Alliance heroes. They saved your faction from being destroyed by the Horde multiple times. Thrall loving his humans, sabotaging Garrosh, Saurfang defying and undermining Sylvannas, sparing Malfurion's life, etc.
    Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    the one right before this took place in SW and focused on anduin.............
    Just ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Its from Anduin's perspective, no it does not, if you feel that way thats on you.
    #AllianceInferiorityComplex
    #EverVictims

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Alliance doesn't need "appeasement" like the fragile horde do. /s
    The Alliance is just like the GOP, crying the others as snowflakes that need their safe spaces and telling them life is not supposed to be fair. Then they go and act like snowflakes, demand safes spaces, and cry who the world is unfair to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Classical everything has to be 50\50 issue which does nothing but completly ruins story telling. Dont listen to those entilted alliance players. I play Ali myself and i have no issue with cinemqtics being more horde oriented. Cinematic was freaking awesome.
    Yes, you are totally right, of course. I mean, after Legion gave ALL of the new lore to the Horde (Nightborne) and then two books that were Horde-Centric, an entire Expansion-Narrative that is Horde-Centric and so far THREE pre-rendered Saurfang cinemtics this expansion with the combined length of a TV-Show-Eepisode...meanwhile abolsolutely JACK SHIT in the game for the Alliance or in cinematics (unless you scream "FOR THE ALLIANCE" when you see Anduin cry, of course)......i agree with you 100% that the story of BFA so far is so INCREDIBLY AWESOME that it was worth it to forget about one of two playable factions in this game.

They could have NEVER, not in 1000 years, made BFA so awe-inspiring great storywise had they put even an ounce less emphasis on the Horde.

Less sarcastic version:
    They should rename the Alliance into "The forgotten Faction". It sounds cooler, too. The warcry could be "Fade away!" And we already got the Allied Race to match.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2019-05-16 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Most horde players are fragile little teen edge-lords who need constant confirmation that they are playing the "baddass cool guys" - really not a concern for alliance players.

fOr ThE hOrDe !!1!!ONE!!
    Most alliance players are fragile little teen hero-wannabes who need constant confirmation that they are playing the "lawful good guys" - really not a concern for horde players.

fOr ThE aLlIaNcE !!1!!ONE!!

On topic: I want a CGI cinematic with the night elf crew (Tyrane, Malfurion, Maiev), Lorthemar, Sylvanas, and Thallysra.. (fuck Alleria),
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-05-16 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Most alliance players are fragile little teen hero-wannabes who need constant confirmation that they are playing the "lawful good guys" - really not a concern for horde players.

I would like a confirmation that i play the "lawful good guys". Could you remind me when was the last time there was a prerendered cinematic showing the Alliance that way? My memory is faulty.

For starters, i would settle on any prerendered cinematic that shows Alliance characters exclusively.

No it wouldn't be. We have the metalheads who skipped the Alliance campaigns and only played through the Orc and undead campaigns in WCIII complaining about how the Alliance sucks ass because it's not edgy enough.

You really think Blizz would want to upset these manchildren after seeing what they did at Blizzcon that one time?

Anduin's boring because he's not edgy enough.

Remember. If it's not seeping in edge, spikes, guts and blood, it's boring and lame and bad writing.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post

On topic: I want a CGI cinematic with the night elf crew (Tyrane, Malfurion, Maiev), Lorthemar, Sylvanas, and Thallysra.. (fuck Alleria),
    Please provide some proof that the Alliance are the good guys? You honestly think they are the good guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    the one right before this took place in SW and focused on anduin.............
    That was about Saurfang again

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    The Alliance is just like the GOP, crying the others as snowflakes that need their safe spaces and telling them life is not supposed to be fair. Then they go and act like snowflakes, demand safes spaces, and cry who the world is unfair to them.
    I guess sarcasm is lost on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    I guess sarcasm is lost on you.
    No. I was agreeing with you. I saw your little /s.

I see it all the time here. Alliance fans love to project their insecurities and whine like bitches when things are "unfair". The OP is king of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I'm just glad we got to see more of Nagrand in cinematic form after all these years. My hype levels rose as soon as I realised I was looking at Oshu'gun.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    No. I was agreeing with you. I saw your little /s.

I see it all the time here. Alliance fans love to project their insecurities and whine like bitches when things are "unfair". The OP is king of that.
    ah, fair enough, then i miss read ya.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks. We don't need cinematics of Andy Sue being the perfect anime hero saving the day and fighting toxic masculinity
    Me not that kind of Orc!