Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    A bit late, but that makes no sense at all.

They've built a lot of landscapes just to use them for one cinematic.
    Don't think we'll see another one based around Nagrand, or Undercity.
    Nagrand was a simple background, probably a 2D matte painting and Undercity was the setting for the entire main BFA cinematic. Now look at 'Lost Honor'... look at the detail there. They could easily just have focused on Anduin and Genn's faces during the dialogue and saved a ton of work, it wasn't shown anywhere else.

Makes a lot of sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Horde has this whole Warchief going genocidal splitting the faction in two and going after dissidents who gather to overthrow stop the madness... AGAIN.

So just let them have it, while we wear our smug smiles looking at the pleb Horde trying to kill each other from the top of our shining towers.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Nagrand was a simple background, probably a 2D matte painting and Undercity was the setting for the entire main BFA cinematic. Now look at 'Lost Honor'... look at the detail there. They could easily just have focused on Anduin and Genn's faces during the dialogue and saved a ton of work, it wasn't shown anywhere else.

Makes a lot of sense.
    Because they can't quite just copy and paste the same scene to reuse it.

And did you want a cutscene that goes "we lost so much" without showing a single loss?

7+ Year Old Account
    How about the Alliance become an interesting faction first? It's been 14 years. Better late than never. Get to it.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    His cinematic (and in-game) Worgen form lacks the tail though. That he totally always had because it's obviously not something Golden pulled out of her ass due to not paying attention. So, in other words, that's not really Genn. As such it's impossible to say whether actual Genn's Worgen form is awesome or not.
    I know you're ragging on her, but she did admit she was wrong. And her editor didn't catch it either.

That said, Worgen should definitely have tails as a customization option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KLOCKWERK View Post
    How about the Alliance become an interesting faction first? It's been 14 years. Better late than never. Get to it.
    What's your avatar from? That's some cool as heck pixel art.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done my fair share of babysitting, so I know a tantrum when I see one. I'd suggest taking a nap, always works with my clients.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

would love to see other characters in these cinematics. Jaina or even Tyrande and Malfurion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    It's from DOTA 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    @Mehrunes Right you are! Thank you kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Well Horde has this whole Warchief going genocidal splitting the faction in two and going after dissidents who gather to overthrow stop the madness... AGAIN.

So just let them have it, while we wear our smug smiles looking at the pleb Horde trying to kill each other from the top of our shining towers.
    I'm not really sure what's there to be smug about when the Alliance can't defeat the Horde even under those circumstances.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Clockwerk from Dota 2. One of my favorite heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    It's from DOTA 2.
    You wizard, you.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Do you need to revisit Ashran to realize that Horde was already starting shit back then? *Just* after losing a supposedly crippling civil war.
    When you have one case of Horde starting shit and half a dozen cases of Alliance doing that, the litany about "Horde will be back to starting shit in an instant" has little to stand on.

You wizard, you.
    I must admit, I completely didn't notice your user name is a reference to that character as well. Took me a minute to figure out the avatar because of that.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    We've (The Horde) got two, you got one.
    Relax.

You're acting like we've got five in a row or soemthing

- - - Updated - - -

Anduin, Greymane, Saurfang. If you're going to make a post atleast know your stuff.
    When even the thumbnail is Saurfang in that so called Alliance cinematic, yiiiiikes. Full Alliance amirite?

- - - Updated - - -

Way more interesting than zug zug kill kill we are not bad we good + 2 genocide Warchief plots.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Way more interesting than zug zug kill kill we are not bad we good + 2 genocide Warchief plots.
    Every cinematic we have gotten so far would indicate otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevrex View Post
    would love to see other characters in these cinematics. Jaina or even Tyrande and Malfurion.
    The devs hate nelves, especially Tyrande, with a passion. They didn't even bother to put her boss character model into the Night Warrior scenario, that's how much they despise her. Instead they took a player model and slapped <Tyrande Whisperwind> on it.

When even the thumbnail is Saurfang in that so called Alliance cinematic, yiiiiikes. Full Alliance amirite?
    The title is about Saurfang.
    The thumbnail is Saurfang.

The major plot of the cinematic is to explain Saurfang's actions.

I mean, if they want to argue Saurfang isn't Horde, that's another debate all together.

But whether or not Saurfang is Horde or not, it's still a Saurfang cinematic.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Every cinematic we have gotten so far would indicate otherwise.
    Otherwise of what? Just because Saurfang conveniently forgot his own part during the War of the Thorns doesn't mean he is an innocent misguided little butterfly and Sylvanas is the sole perpetrator. They are all to be held accountable. That said, he at least understood his filth and now sides with the "boring" Alliance. Doesn't erase his past zugzugness til that point tho.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, if they want to argue Saurfang isn't Horde, that's another debate all together.

This guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    They’ll come when the Alliance does something interesting
    Uh Oh then.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Its from Anduin's perspective, no it does not, if you feel that way thats on you.
    What? I mean this is clearly, clearly a Saurfang / horde cinematic

When the content of that cinematic is about Anduin and Saurfang cooperating in facilitating his escape AND Saurfang's confession on how he deliberately did not kill Anduin because he hoped Anduin would have stopped the Warchief of the Horde for him, yes? Valeera is Alliance too, despite being a Blood Elf.

And since the cinematic was precisely about how Saurfang became an Alliance asset, with the very High King of the Alliance letting him free so that he'd take down the Warchief of the Horde for him and how Saurfang himself decided to aid the Alliance in hopes Alliance defeats the Warchief of the Horde for him instead, that is exactly why it's an Alliance cinematic (well, that and Anduin having even more spotlight in it than Saurfang). It's also a Saurfang cinematic. One does not exclude the other.