Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    For those that got their invite, was it email or just launcher? Is this beta?

Nah that's Legion PTR, tried it earlier started to DL 60Gigs lol...
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by chelate View Post
    Been subscribed since Classic was the game

Didn't get into Beta

Really great selection system
    Well, did you check the box?

It actually makes a lot of sense for them to send out invites to streamers. The devs are known to watch their streams and can quickly see issues live instead of in a bug report (assuming that someone submits one since nobody really does).

I figure, but just checking. Thanks for the answers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Nah that's Legion PTR, tried it earlier started to DL 60Gigs lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by reacher View Post
    I didn't notice the email at first since it went to one of my spam folders. In fact, I only looked in the launcher because of this exact post on mmo-champion, where it said to check the launcher. In my launcher, under the IN DEVELOPMENT it has Beta: WoW Classic. I started the download this morning and after about 5 seconds it was at Playable
    Thank you for the reply. Just wanted to check.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Classic wow levelling has to be one of the most dullest things to watch
    And wow live levelling isn't?

So where in the launcher will it show for classic beta? im sure im not invited yet, but just curious where it shows up

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    So where in the launcher will it show for classic beta? im sure im not invited yet, but just curious where it shows up
    It will show up in your battlenet client, under in development if you have world of warcraft selected.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I dunno, I prefer the old female Forsaken models over the new ones. One of the few cases I feel that way.
    No, I agree with you. I feel like they lost all of their cool zombie appeal with the rework. I also feel like the old female Tauren model had more character, the new one looks like a weird goofy llama.

I don't have any plans to play Classic but being able to use the old models is pretty tempting.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Bibliomaniac View Post
    TBF, current leveling is over in a flash at least :P

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    TBF, current leveling is over in a flash at least :P
    Yeah so people can get to the boring/non-existent end game. I think Classic, and Live are just for two completely different personality types. There are people who garner enjoyment out of the adventure of the whole game, and then there are just those who want to get strait to the end game, eat up the content and have it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    What do you mean the regen is screwed? how many levels did you do?
    Remember that at low levels health regen is pretty quick because your numbers are so low to begin with...
    All levels up to level 26. Regen is out of whack with what Vanilla was. Remember that as someone who got into Beta, I am a more accomplished wow player than you. If were talking about a Cata revival maybe you would have something to say. Please clear the forum for us real players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Everyone complaining about only streamers getting access need to get a clue. Blizzard has an internal "pilot" list that is utilized and its extremely likely that the streamers have been added to that list at some point. I was added to that list about 6 years ago, I don't stream, and I get every beta invite on day 1 for anything blizzard runs a beta for. Just opt in and when they decide to expand their invites, you might be able to get in. Or... make friends with a Blizzard employee and have them submit your email address to their pilot list.

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    For those that got their invite, was it email or just launcher? Is this beta?

Nah, Beta is a line up PTR one and named as it should, sorry :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bibliomaniac View Post
    And getting to 60 in Vanilla is rewarding so we don’t mind the grind.

Getting to 120 in retail is like “meh” because everyone already have 10x lvl 120 characters. Being max level is not rewarding anymore so levelling just feels pointless.

I’m looking forward to Classic where being max level actually means something.

just got access, time to make some food and decide if i want to play mage or holy pala. probably will go with mage since i hate how hpala has to wear cloth drops mainly, always makes me feel like im a ninja when i press need on a cloth robe when theres a warlock and mage in group >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva Eden View Post
    Nah, Beta is a line up PTR one and named as it should, sorry :/

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    All levels up to level 26. Regen is out of whack with what Vanilla was. Remember that as someone who got into Beta, I am a more accomplished wow player than you. If were talking about a Cata revival maybe you would have something to say. Please clear the forum for us real players.
    What makes you think im not in the beta? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)