Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    dont like it? dont buy it. theres plenty of ways of getting the WAs without paying for them. paying for any addon/script is fucking dumb as shit and scummy.
    It was this guy who necroed it 8 months later. Ask him why he thought it was relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I find this logic extremly flawed,the addon itself doesnt do anything on its own,the code should be considered part of the addon
    The addon does do something on its own, it gives you options and you input the things you want it to do. Its much like UI replacements like Elvui or even MoveAnything. Neither does all that much if you don't set them up on your own. WA is no different.

I'm not defending them selling weak aura imports. I'm just pointing out that it is in fact in compliance with the TOS

Quote Originally Posted by Cathbadh View Post
    The addon does do something on its own, it gives you options and you input the things you want it to do. Its much like UI replacements like Elvui or even MoveAnything. Neither does all that much if you don't set them up on your own. WA is no different.

I'm not defending them selling weak aura imports. I'm just pointing out that it is in fact in compliance with the TOS
    thats just factualy wrong,elvui changes the uit itself,its no longer the same,you dont need to do or add anything,mind you i dont care if people sell this,i just find it reasonable that it should fall on the addon rule blizz has