Poll: Horse and/or Carriage vs Electric Car (Leaf,Prius)?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Prius. I like the one I'm driving now. Pretty comfortable, enough space for me, and of course there's the gas mileage (which is pretty much the main selling point for a Prius).

Only thing that sucks about it is that it seems Toyota pretty much owns you when it comes to any repairs. Mine's higher mileage/out of warranty. I can take it to a local shop for standard maintenance like oil changes and tires and stuff, but anything more complicated than that is some specialized Prius system that apparently nobody (aside from a dealer, where it'll cost me fuck tons of money) wants to touch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bike most places nowadays, so I'll continue with that..

If I had to choose one of the options in the title I'd go with an electric car though.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Quick google search shows that they can haul 1600lbs, so if anything, you can just make two trips.
    Yeah, that's probably true. But you'd still have to fashion a hitch to the Prius and hope your rear axle can handle that much sprung weight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I bike most places nowadays, so I'll continue with that..

If I had to choose one of the options in the title I'd go with an electric car though.
    Really depends on how far I got to go

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    The closest I may go for work is about 5 miles away, with most of my work locations being dozens of miles away. The car is the only option realistically.

Prius or leaf.

..and look into replacing the engine and drive train.

3+ Year Old Account
    My workplace just 2.3miles away from my home, so bicycle is a really good transportation.

Maybe some kind of Horse, electric carriage hybrid...

How smart is the horse? Is he like a movie horse that comes when I whistle or will run up to me when I yell heeya.

Unicorn

Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions