Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    OP is too foolish. Sorry man to burst your bubble but judging Blizzard you might not receive too much.

WoD was a disaster and they broke the glass case in case of emergency and pulled out Legion. I do wonder what is under the SECOND glass cage. Probably the Lich King.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    WoD was a disaster and they broke the glass case in case of emergency and pulled out Legion. I do wonder what is under the SECOND glass cage. Probably the Lich King.
    I just don’t think WoD and BfA are comparable outside of players massively dislike them. WoD was barebones from beginning to end. BfA introduced plenty, just none of it is well received. I’m suspecting 9.0 won’t be a repeat of Legion, but rather 10.0 will be.

A conclusion I’ve come to reading so many complaints, criticisms, conversations, fan-concepts, desire of the playerbase; is that WoW has to almost fully rebuild itself from the ground up. I don’t want a WoW2 but something in that vain feels like what the player base wants/needs at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Outland dying?
    Forsaken own faction?
    Classic release which will affect the decisions of the devs (positively hopefully)
    Bfa a pretty straightforward and bad expansion with nothing new which means they save something for the next
    The leveling system will change too because oh well, getting to 130 is mehh

I'm now hyped about the next expansion, I think WoW will return back to its golden years, Blizzard still has a lot of trump cards and I believe we are getting something great after bfa. Bfa was probably a way for Blizzard to stall and filler while changing completely current WoW. We are in a testing period apparently, we just have to endure for now but the reward is coming. Blizzard is now under pressure to deliver and when that happens, it usually doesn't fail.

Blizzard used to make great games but those took lots of years to be created, it's impossible to create great expansions every 2 years or so, they need much more time for this. It's a consistent pattern now, they filler with one expansion so that they can create a much better one after.
    I'll take a few shots of what he's drinking. Blizzard "delivered" with Legion by giving us our artifacts such as Ashbringer, Doomhammer, etc, giving us Illidan back (for a time). Legion saved WoW, imho, after the utter disaster of pre-ejaculatory mess that was WoD. BfA on the other hand, seems to have taken a step back.

Remember: WoW devs were split (and I think still are) into 2 teams. Each team works on their own expansion and supports it while it's live. The other team is devving the next expansion. So by that formula, the WoD team is doing BfA, and it shows. I've had 50 cent margaritas that's left me more content than BfA does.

Anyways, as for your "bold" prediction: the Legion team is working on the next expansion (again, if it's still split into 2 teams still). It's gonna be Void Lords and some other stuff. Could be a leveling squish. Could also be a retconn to losing the artifact weapons and we get them back. Could also be a Time Traveling Boogaloo back to Warcraft 3. Pretty sure the announcement will be around First Quarter Earnings Call 2020 (and not an Apr 1st joke).

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    As a Cutting Edge player every tier and a current Hall of Fame player, I know what I'm talking about

Legion was fantastic. The class focused stories and well-crafted Suramar questline made this game an RPG again for a little bit, though BFA came along and sank that idea as soon as it could. And the artifacts were just cool as hell, especially the ones like Ashbringer and Doomhammer that were already in game.

As far as the next expansion goes, they're definitely going to announce it at Blizzcon; it's the 15 year anniversary and the existence of classic could be a gamechanger as far as what they're willing to do with retail, so I'd be surprised if they don't have something big planned.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Half of the systems I listed are factual, meaning they had no positive side for any kind of player. As a Cutting Edge player every tier and a current Hall of Fame player, I know what I'm talking about, so you're little snarky reply isn't needed.
    Time to get off that high horse. You know just as much as everyone else here does. Go back to your Garrison, we know you enjoyed that.

Legion was the best expansion since TBC IN MY OPINION, I have been playing all the aspects of the game so your ridiculous reply to that user isn't needed. Do you see how silly that sounds? Sorry to burst your bubble, but Legion was well received by most players except those who want everything handed to them. I guess you enjoy BfA for that very reason.

Fucking ridiculous.
    Zandalari music for BfA. Pure GOLD!

Tortollan or Clash of Clans will kill WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Time to get off that high horse. You know just as much as everyone else here does. Go back to your Garrison, we know you enjoyed that.

Legion was the best expansion since TBC IN MY OPINION, I have been playing all the aspects of the game so your ridiculous reply to that user isn't needed. Do you see how silly that sounds? Sorry to burst your bubble, but Legion was well received by most players except those who want everything handed to them. I guess you enjoy BfA for that very reason.

Fucking ridiculous.
    You're the one who needs to get off his high horse, the guy attempts to disparage me by saying "mechanics are too tough for you" but I guess you have a reading problem and a problem with involving yourself in replies that don't involve you in the slightest. Legion had far more problems than it had good design, as I outlined in a previous post, but again you have a problem with reading an entire debate and pick a single post to attempt to attack me. Go back to school and learn how to read, then read an entire debate before replying. Or better yet, don't involve yourself in conversations that you have zero place being in.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Next expansion...

Raid boss can now be warforged or titanforged.... with more health and doing increased damage
    Auction house deposit can now be warforged or titanforged
    your monthly sub can now be warforged or titanforged

At least 50 new pets will be available in the store
    At least 30 newmounts will be available in the store...

I think we know where this is going....

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    WoD was Outland revamped, sure "new" zones but still too alike.
    BS, If you wouldn't know that Outland=Dreanor I bet you would never be able to tell what's even going on.

You're the one who needs to get off his high horse, the guy attempts to disparage me by saying "mechanics are too tough for you" but I guess you have a reading problem and a problem with involving yourself in replies that don't involve you in the slightest. Legion had far more problems than it had good design, as I outlined in a previous post, but again you have a problem with reading an entire debate and pick a single post to attempt to attack me. Go back to school and learn how to read, then read an entire debate before replying. Or better yet, don't involve yourself in conversations that you have zero place being in.
    Zero place being in this discussion, didn't know this was for certain persons. Though not surprising, seeing how high you are on yourself. How about you actually trying to discuss with people in a proper way without thinking that they are wrong and you are right.

Writing that you got Cutting Edge just to try to win an argument, funny af. Doesn't matter what you discussed or what you think you got right. It's about you trying to put people down just because they don't agree with you. Artifact was awesome, quite a lot of people who played Legion think it was a good design, but of course other people didn't. All fair opinions. Now read that without trying to tell me that I am wrong and you are right because you got Cutting Edge.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2019-05-22 at 08:11 PM.
    Zandalari music for BfA. Pure GOLD!

Tortollan or Clash of Clans will kill WoW.

All the predictions are because of the trailer?

Or better yet, don't involve yourself in conversations that you have zero place being in.
    This is a forum, cupcake. You want to have some private bitchfest with someone, take it to PMs.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.